Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser Day

Crossdresser Day

I had an idea and was wondering what the rest of you think. Only people on this site and other sites if we spread it around will know. How about the simple act of having a rubberband on our left wrist on the second Friday of November sound. All of us and anyone supporting us will only know. I have heard so many ideas over the years, but I thought this might be the easiest way for us to notice each other and to see just how many of us are out there. If this works well, we can try it more often. Start spreading the word........................

A nice simple idea Sandy [the best ones often are]
    I like it

I'm confused as usual... So if I'm wearing one of these on this day.. And I don't know any other crossdressers in my area or don't bump into any I do know.. And were the only ones that know about it... I informed??

And if everyone else knows about these and I wear one of didn't I just out myself.. I'd rather wear a dress when I out myself to those I know..

And since its November I'd be wearing a long sleeved dress anyway so you couldn't see the rubber band...

I don't know... I think we should all just dress up on that day.. That way everyone will get the message loud and clear!!

Nice thought..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Rubber band ? Check
    Left wrist? Check
    Rolled up copy
    of the Fiancial Tmes? Check
    Password
    (Ruffle my hair
    and call me Frankie) Check

We aren't coming out. We are only letting each other no who we are. You might give a wink or a smile when passing. Only those on these sites will know about it and if someone you know winks at you, you'll no what site he or she has been on.
    P.S. Wear a larger rubber band if you have a long sleeve shirt, it will hang like a bracelet. Besides, it might come in handy during a hockey fight, you can snap your opponent with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm confused as usual... So if I'm wearing one of these on this day.. And I don't know any other crossdressers in my area or don't bump into any I do know.. And were the only ones that know about it... I informed??

And if everyone else knows about these and I wear one of didn't I just out myself.. I'd rather wear a dress when I out myself to those I know..

And since its November I'd be wearing a long sleeved dress anyway so you couldn't see the rubber band...

I don't know... I think we should all just dress up on that day.. That way everyone will get the message loud and clear!!

Nice thought..

I agree with you Karren.
    Suzanne

I will be dressed and that should do it but I also wear a pinky ring on my right hand pretty much all the time so that should be a clue. Whatever works and I like the weapon of defense thing, haha. Love Keli

I think it's a good idea Sandy, and we can pass it onto other CD sites. The only bad thing is if somebody talks we could be outed. On the other hand, why would somebody talk? On the other hand, loose lips sink ships. On the other hand, LOL. Just enjoying a blonde moment. I do think it's a good idea. Way to go, Sandy.

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Heh....I actually thought of bringing up something similar, though it'd be a little thing we could wear at any given time. Sort of to identify each other, sort of thing.

But the rubberband works.

Banned Read only
    Who'd have thought there were so many postmen who crossdress.

I guess that's better than an exposed bra strap

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    We aren't coming out. We are only letting each other no who we are. You might give a wink or a smile when passing. Only those on these sites will know about it and if someone you know winks at you, you'll no what site he or she has been on.
    P.S. Wear a larger rubber band if you have a long sleeve shirt, it will hang like a bracelet. Besides, it might come in handy during a hockey fight, you can snap your opponent with it.
    hahahaha.... I was infavor of the secret CD decoder ring that flashed pink when ever another crossdresser was within 25 feet.... But my first prototype kept going off when ever I passed through the security thingies coming into clothing stores....

ohhh and I'd rather use my hockey garter belt to snap an opponent...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully I won't chicken out and change my mind on the actual day.

I will definitely do that.I dont suppose any one will notice where I live I am right out in the boonies.

Nothing suspicious about a rubber band! Sounds like a great idea, it'd be a big confidence booster if you could know there were other CDers in the area, especially knowing who they are! I'll definitely do it. The second Friday in November, so the 14th, right?

Banned Read only
    Sorry, I think you need to do something differend.

Around Tampa, alot of gangs like the DRAK and 34th streeters wear rubberbands on their wrists....

I just walk the public streets at night where I know trannies are known to hang out....

Nebraska Ave in Tampa and 4th ST and also 35th Ave in St.Pete...
    Last edited by Miss Tessa; 10-28-2008 at 07:35 PM.

I still think it's a great idea, but what if the other person is just a regular joe who happens to have a rubber band on his wrist for some reason?
    I suppose you could look for tweezed eye brows.

code word

we need a good code word or line like when you see one of us with we say(did you here the CD was outed today) and if it's a fellow dresser they say ( yes I heard it was all over the world ) and if. They look at you weard you and r not on our team you tell them (oh I heard the blue ray was going to replace CDs now). So there to be safe that's what we say. If you all like try it. Huggs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

sounds like a good idea, count me in.

Check my toes and I'm the one with the pink nails...that might give ya a clue.....

actually, upon further review, the nails are about the color of my top in the avitar....

The excuses for not wearing the rubberband are really silly. Its just our fears There is no perfect way to show yourself to other cders. There are many others that read on this site and never sign up. They keep making excuses because they have such a fear of being found out. How many of you have had such a feeling of relief when you were finally brave enough to talk to others like yourself on the internet? When you signed up and nobody came knocking on your door, you realized you could stay hidden and still talk to others. Yes, there will be some people unintentionaly wearing the rubberbands. But we are not going to run up to them and compare panty lines. We just want to see that we are not alone. I myself will be sitting in the middle of the Mall in Naples Fl. drinking a coffee and seeing if I see anyone of us walking past. So relax and enjoy the day.

Or how about if you snap the band around your own wrist twice, and see if your opponent snaps twice as well. That way no words are used and it is not a coincidental action.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    It's a simple idea and I like it. Why not? I'm on board with it, who knows, maybe I'll find a sister in the neighborhood, or even better, at the office!
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Why not just wear a little breast cancer pin. The pins would provide an instant excuse if a non-CDer challenged you. (I'm confident that all of us support the war on breast cancer.) They could be worn on regular occasions, i. e.; every Friday, thereby increasing the chance of seeing one another. Yes, there will be the occasional non-CD man who may wear one but there are exceptions to every rule. Of course this would only apply to MtF CDs. The FtMs would have to find a different way to express themselves.
    Last edited by Lawren; 10-30-2008 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    Why not just wear a little breast cancer pin. The pins would provide an instant excuse if a non-CDer challenged you. (I'm confident that all of us support the war on breast cancer.) They could be worn on regular occasions, i. e.; every Friday, thereby increasing the chance of seeing one another. We could adopt the pin as an "official" sign of CDers. Yes, there will be the occasional non-CD man who may wear one but there are exceptions to every rule. Of course this would only apply to MtF CDs. The FtMs would have to find a different way to express themselves.
    Because a rubberband is something everyone has and it would be very unnoticable, unless you were looking for it. I'm sure most of us don't have that pin. I'm sorry, but i don't think it can get any easier than this.