Thread: removeable tattoos

altoid71

removeable tattoos

I just purchased a bunch of removable tattoos. Ones I can put on my lower back and around my belly button. All this along with body jewlery like the belly nacklace thing. I think its extremely sexy. The tattoos make me feel feminine because you can put the ones on the lower back and i just feel like a woman with it.

Does anyone else do this when they dress????

Ive never put them on before, but im so excited for them to get here in the mail. It's a pack of 50 different ones!!

I tried those a few years ago, and yes, they are fun.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

altoid71
    I'm wondering how well they stay on, or after done dressing for the night, is it easy to get off?? I dont want to go to work the next day with a lower back tattoo. Actually I really would. BUT, people would give me hell. I just want to find some little things femenine to do outside of dressing part. I try perfume and stuff a lot too. Right now I spray on the J LO perfume.

Cool. you go girl.
    Angie

altoid71
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    I'm having fun imagining what you do for a living, that anybody would notice? A bricklayer, perhaps, where showing the bum-cleavage is compulsory?

Funny isn't it -- I'm sure only ten or fifteen years ago, tattoos were the macho thing to wear.

Katie B
    i do work outside a lot of my day, yes. but im not a laborer.

The thing is there are tattoos and placements of tattoos that are gender oriented. Women usually get the tattoos on the lower back and above the hip bone. Men will get them on the arms or higher back. Plus, if the tattoo has a heart and wings on it, i would say that is feminine. lol

I need to hi the tanning bed. My breast forms look seemless when tanned and a tattoo on the lower back with a good tan will look great.

so excited!!

Aspiring Member

Yes, go for it!

Mine are permanent and my designs are several butterflies, roses, tiger lilies and my next two will be bright orange flowers with a hummingbird hovering on each side of my lower back. Temporary tattoos are an excellent way to get started and if you really like one of the designs, take a picture and have a reputable artist make it permanent.

Enjoy!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I love the temporary tattoos! I usually put 3 or 4 on during my dress up times. It's almost as natural as putting on make up now. I like butterflies, roses and, of course, a tramp stamp across the lower back. I order them on line and usually get a hundred bucks worth at a time. I don't have any real tattoos yet. These temps are cool and come off easily with rubbing alchohol. Yep, don't forget to take them off, or you'll get a lot of questions!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

altoid71
    Has anyone ever seen any tattoos at walmart or anything? I dont want to wait for these to get shipped. I'm so anxious to put some tattoos on.

Quote Originally Posted by kylebball2006 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen any tattoos at walmart or anything? I dont want to wait for these to get shipped. I'm so anxious to put some tattoos on.
    Check out the vending machines in convenience stores. They usually have one or two cool designs.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

I have seen a lot of temporary tattoos that are so cool I would decorate my walls with them. In fact thats all I can do with them as there is no more room on my body.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

I like the flowers, on the outer side of the leg, above the ankle.

I'm wondering how well they stay on, or after done dressing for the night, is it easy to get off?
    I've tried many different kinds. They stay on well. They're shower-proof but wear off after about a week. They lose their brightness after a couple of days, though. They are instantly removable with rubbing alcohol or baby oil.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Not for me

I like the skin just the way it comes. decides these tattoos are usually made with artificial dyes. They can cause cancer and are allergens for some of us with sensitive skin.

.......Does anyone else do this when they dress????

Ive never put them on before, but im so excited for them to get here in the mail. It's a pack of 50 different ones!!
    My SO and I played around w/ them and had alot of fun a few years ago, still have a few in a box somewhere but forgot how to prepare them to apply.

I plan on getting some also soon for a few cd pics I wanna take just for something different, I luv most tats on cd's, GG's, I think there hot looking, esp. on the thigh, hip or a**.

I tried to talk my SO into getting the little lawn mower and stick figure near her crotch hair, noooo wayyyy that's gonna happen,lol

I've used them before. harmless and fun. Maybe you could post the site you orderd from.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    I'm having fun imagining what you do for a living, that anybody would notice? A bricklayer, perhaps, where showing the bum-cleavage is compulsory?

Katie B
    Thank you Katie B. I will spend the rest of the week thinking of a plumber under my sink showing off his tattoo.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

hun you should try the real thing i have one on each arm love them but i guess it a personal choice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Try it

I wear temporary tattoos frequently. They're cheap, easy to apply and remove completely when your done with them.

Tips:
    Take your time applying them and use plenty of water. If it's not wet enough or you try to remove the backing too early, you will damage the tattoo.

To remove it, try scrubbing in the shower. If that doesn't get all of it, scrub with rubbing alcohol.

Buy a bunch because you will go through them faster than you thought.
    Attached Images Attached Images