Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    my wife just tolorates it just in the house i can wear...
    Mine too just tolerates it now. She saw me wearng nylons, garter belt, and a slip for the first time ast year. She subsequently said to "wear whatever you want at home". Well, I only needed to hear that once! I now usually wear panties, pantyhose, slip. and a dress in the evening. No seperate bra though; the best option appears to be a bra slip. I keep pushing, as I want to go out en femme with her.

My wife is fully supportive. I am sometimes amazed at how accepting she is. She has even picked up a couple of clothing items that she thought I would like. She buys me pantyhose and makeup every now and then when she knows I'm running short. We have never been out in public together, but I dress at least one day a week at home when it is just the two of us. We even have matching nightshirst that we both will wear most any evening.

We will be going to First Event in Boston in a few weeks which will amrk the first time that we will be in "public" together. We are looking forward to it.

2 encouraging signs

A couple of things in last couple of days that, to my mind anyway, give me encouragement that my lovely wife is getting more accepting.
    1) Have got a few spare pounds to spend and i suggested we go out to buy ladies clothes/accessories for both of us (me not en fem) and she said no problem. Wow i can't wait for my next day off work.
    2) She noticed that i had panties on under my tracksuit bottoms. I cannot lie to her and when i said i wear them all the time now she never flinched or commented adversely.

I hope i am not fooling myself and i realise these are two small steps on a very long journey but i am so pleased.

Katrina

My wife when we first married, She bought pink lacy panties and camis or me to wear "for her eyes only". I was buying all of her lingerie back then as well. Well years later my wife is tollerent of my dressing and know about every thing I own that is womens clothing. In the past she would tell me there is a sale at Lane Byrant and its OK to go buy something.

In our marriage(28 years), I am her husband First, and Serinalynn Second.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 01-04-2009 at 05:01 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

mine hates it

She used to not mind it years ago, as we got older...she simply hates it, i get very few chances to dress nowadays...and it kind of hurts me deep inside....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I am shocked by the underwhelming amount of support provided by many significant others. My fiancee demands that I "crossdress" because she knows that it is a part of me. She has paid for me to get my eyebrows arched and my nails french manicured. It wouldn't matter what my idiosyncrasies are, she would support them because they matter to me, just as I would for her. We are no longer individuals in our relationship, rather we embark on each others' interests. If she wanted to dress like a boy, because it was very much a part of her, who would I be to object? Especially because between the two of us I am the one with the experience being a boy, then I would be able to give her the tips on posture and gate. Instead I love who she is on the inside, and no matter what happens on the outside I will continue to love her. Can you say that when her (or your) body begins to wrinkle, and she is no longer the epitome of youth and beauty that you would stop loving her because of the way she looked? Shame on her if she is so superficial that all she can see of her husband is that he's "prissy" instead of the support and love that you all provide.

No, my significant other is incredibly supportive and encouraging. It is not because she is "supposed to be" but rather because she understands the definition of love -- beyond the verb, but rather what it takes to love and in return be loved. Wouldn't you all love your wives a little bit more if they accepted you for you? Since this seems like such an easy feat, I don't understand why this isn't possible in many relationships.

I apologize for my rant, I just find the lack of tolerance provided by those we love most unsettling.

Generally Accepting

Actually, most of the time she is very encouraging. Once in a while she will say that she would like her husband back for a while. After a day or two I will come home from work and find something feminine laid out for me to wear. Normally, nothing is very different between us when I am dressed, but once in a while she will find it really kinky and we explore that in our bedroom.
    All of that said though, I do not dress full out very often. It is just an occasional thing for me to dress outwardly feminine. But lingerie on the other hand...
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Sleeping in Seattle serena_mcd_wa's Avatar
    Wow, this is a really interesting thread to me. Given the responses so far, the data is split nearly evenly:

1/3 - spouses encouraging and/or actively participating in partner's crossdressing.

1/3 - spouses indifferent or tolerant of dressing

1/3 - spouses opposed to dressing

I'm single and made a decision several years ago to be very open with future dates about my desire to crossdress and how it's an important part of me. Unfortunately so far, I haven't found a lot of women that are supportive of my desired lifestyle, so my search continues...

I totally feel for the ladies on here that don't have but wish they had supporting gg partners and it reconfirms my desire to be one of the lucky ones someday to be in the top third of list. However long it takes, I'll keep searching. From the stories shared here, it totally seems worth it.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

I fully read many posts in this thread and skimmed through many more. I makes me sad that so many wives are not accepting of their crossdressing husbands.

I consider myself very lucky in that my wife loves that I'm in to crossdressing and even encourages it. She brings me pretty things and likes when I put on a fashion show for her. As a man, she finds me handsome. Dressed as a woman, she can barely keep her hands off me. I love that!

It took more than 10 years of marriage before I fully came out with her though. For a long time I feared potential problems in our marriage if she knew the whole truth about me. She's asked me to dress up for her on and off over the years as a kinky sex thing, but didn't know until just last year that I like to dress up, period. Our marriage got stronger and we became that much closer as a result of being fully open and honest with each other. Just yesterday, she gave me another black miniskirt - can't wait to try it on tomorrow after a nice, clean shave!

Would I like to dress up full time? I never seem to have much time to dress up, so absolutely! At least, I'd like to give it a try for a good duration. I can't go out in public where I live because I don't quite pass as female in person and that could prove very dangerous for me. I hope to find a cd-friendly place to live sometime in the future though.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I'm very lucky

My wife is very supportive. We have become much closer since coming out. She encourages me to dress.
    Right now I feel I have a perfect situation. I like being a man sometimes but I like being fem more and more. My wife says see has seen a better person come out of me. I'm more patient, I listen, (really) and I feel much more relaxed then I have for a long time if not ever.
    The phyiscal dressing started all this, but its growing much beyond that.

My wife hates it also

My wife found my clothes and went crazy. She dosent accept it at all and says if she ever finds out that I am dressing she will divorce me. Whish I could start all over again. Count youslf lucy that your wife understands you.

Huggs

Tinna

Banned Read only
    i love to be in anything feminine wear panties 24/7 and now a bra when ever at home. i don't want to go full time wife isn't happy with my wearing at all but puts up with it. if not for the dressing are marrige would be realy great

Quote Originally Posted by tinna.blackburn View Post
    My wife found my clothes and went crazy. She dosent accept it at all and says if she ever finds out that I am dressing she will divorce me. Whish I could start all over again. Count youslf lucy that your wife understands you.

Huggs

Tinna
    That's the reason why I think we should never hide this secret from our wives. It's always worse when they find out that way. I put my marriage on the line when I told my wife (and believe me, she is far from being supportive about this), but now she prefers to ignore it and if ever she finds any fem clothes of mine she will no longer be surprised by it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

The rollercoaster takes anoher downward plunge. After a row about something totally different the CD topic came up and i am getting the "I don't like it. I married a man" speech again.

My lovely Bride of 38 years, is generally, a non believer, doesn't know the whole story. Back in 1972, I didn't know what it was all about. I had dressed
    in Mom's panties, bra, slips, stockings, night gowns- all special top line items, earlier. I tried a few of the wifes thing early few years. I lived thru her, by buying her nice lingerie and night gowns. I went dormant for a few years until a FORUM story about CD started it all again. She allows a few things, nice night gowns, panties for sleeping, everynight. The rest of my secret, extensive stash is in a storage locker. A afternoon or evening out requires a motel for dressing and Merle Norman for makeup. I hate to have to lie and make up stories to get out. More often underdressed to do shopping at a few friendly shops, DRESS BARN, TALLGIRL, ....

Full time is not what I need. More time would be great. Family and work keep getting priority. Being a Grandpa is alot of fun. Wife's large family is pretty active, which is not bad.

This site is wonderful, great people.

married cd's

my wife knows about it , she is not for or against it but she is ok with it, because she says that it is part of me and she loves me

rochelle

Count me among the lucky ones. My wife is mostly supportive and helps me dress, so long as I keep it at home. She discourages me from going out enfemme because, although I might pass below the neck, my male face cannot be disguised. I have not yet had the courage to test that opinion.

Southern Gurl

Not Really

I told my wife of 24 years about my crossdressing three years ago. At first it was a shock, but soon she became suportive, however that didn't last long. Now I am back to keeping it to myself when she is not around. Hopefully one day she will learn to accept this side I keep hidden.

My wife accepts me as i am,but much prefers me in male mode,she will shop with me and for me,but if i get the pink fog(which i have had the last few months)she lets me know.We have an agreement now that i dress fully once a week,usually on my day off.I know not to talk about dressing all the time and just be so happy and thankful for having such a great wife.

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    My wife used to accept and even support it.

She used to comment on how I "don't look half bad as a girl". Or something I would wear was "cute".

That has all changed now ever since I found out she was cheating on me.

Now she hates it. Her 180 attitude had caused me to stop for dressing for awhile, and now I don't do it around her. But I still get the nasty comments.

She even told me the other day that she's not atracted to me at all, calling me "ugly" and saying things like "what girl in her right mind would want to have sex with a guy that dresses like a girl?!?"

Good times indeed.

Living full time? Yes I've been thinking about it more so now. After the divorce(I know it's coming).

You are who you are! No one can change that, sounds to me like you need to get your self out of this rocky & disrespectful marriage, cheating on you is bad enough, but to call you names is shameful, calling someone ugly is not nice, surely you can never be happy in this situation? I would of given the boot long ago, cheating is a nono in my book, you must love her thats all I can say

married CD's
    My wife thinks it's wierd, but tolerates it for the most part. We've gone shopping & she's made the "buys" for me too, so it is getting better.
    I don't know about the full time thing, it may be over the top for me.
    Last edited by kristinacd55; 01-22-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: saw the second question after i posted

Looks like thats the lot

After having numerous discussions, setting boundaries which i have for the most part stuck to, i get a text msg today saying she won't ask me to stop doing what i like to do. I send back thanking her for that. I get home from work and all of a sudden there is no common ground, no compromise, I either give evrything up or she goes. I can't give it up so ..........

Whenever we have differences it is always me giving up what i like. I am so down now. I will have no pleasures left.
    Last edited by Katrina red nails; 01-22-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: hit send too early

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina red nails View Post
    After having numerous discussions, setting boundaries which i have for the most part stuck to, i get a text msg today saying she won't ask me to stop doing what i like to do. I send back thanking her for that. I get home from work and all of a sudden there is no common ground, no compromise, I either give evrything up or she goes. I can't give it up so ..........

Whenever we have differences it is always me giving up what i like. I am so down now. I will have no pleasures left.
    Wow, that's a bummer Katrina. So sorry to hear that.

My wife always thought it was "silly" and wondered why I would "Want" to wear hose or shave. But she never complained or said don't do it. She did complain as the hair grew back.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I met my wife at about 14 or 15 years old, I felt so comfortable telling her everything that I told her I liked makeup and dressing like a girl. IF I have ever done anything right in my life it was being honest from the very beginning. She knew who and what she was getting so she didn't have to deal with a lie.