Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

married CD's

Hey all, So i have a question for all of the CD's MTF on this site about being married. In general, what is your wifes opinion on the whole topic, do they find it disgusting?kinky? or anything else. And on another note, would any of you ever want to be a full time female? thanks all. this stuff is so new to me, and alot is very confusing, lots of mixed emotions, lol.
    Dosed By You

She seems terrified, and wants it to go away is my take on it but we never really talk about it . I like too many others waited years to come out to my wife, not always a good outcome. If you are not married please don't tell yourself it will go away some day or I'll keep it from her somehow.

She hates my hobby but turns a blind eye as long as I keep it out of her face....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

We go everywhere together and actually she took the photo I'm using for my avatar.
    As for being full time...I am in a sense. I'm always mentally Cheryl, just not always appearing that way. Sometimes society forces me to wear men's clothing, but I'm still me inside.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife is a happy medium. She does not really like it, but she accepts it because it is a huge part of me and makes me happy. She has gone out with me before, but that has been years ago now.
    So, she doesn't hate it, doesn't resent it (much), but doesn't like it or encourage it either.
    I guess you could say she loves me. :-)

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Mine hates it with a passion...

My wife hates it with a passion and lets no occasion unused to rub it in...

While I get chased by the guys when out and about and unexpectedly complimented by many women, she keeps telling me I am the ugliest woman on the face of the earth...

For what concerns living full time? I'd love to and I am working hard on it. As soon as I've got my job situation worked out, I'll go full time...including hormones, SRS, FFS, breast implants, a face lift... the works!

I just can't wait to dump all my male clothing in the garbage bin...

Dita.
    Last edited by Dita_B; 09-21-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

My wife hates it and has threatened me with divorce if it continues.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

i hear you girlfreind

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post

While I get chased by the guys when out and about and unexpectedly complimented by many women, she keeps telling me I am the ugliest woman on the face of the earth...

For what concerns living full time? I'd love to and I am working hard on it. As soon as I've got my job situation worked out, I'll go full time...including hormones, SRS, FFS, breast implants, a face lift... the works!

Dita.
    If you were to go full time would your wife stay with you?

same is mine case

Dita.
    I have same feelings & my wife neither allows me nor help me cding. but I would also love to be permanent female & will through male cloths in garbage.
    vjaducd.from India

Dita.
    Mine tolerates it as long as there is a non-CD justification. I routinely wear women's pull-on pants, panties, pantyhose, and a chemise slip. I want to wear a bra too, but now that is limited to when she's away (like now). I have filled it (B cup) with flag-folded socks, wish I could fill it naturally. Perhaps I could wear a bra full-time if I could find a body slip with a bra...

p.s. I am slowly learning the acronyms. What's FFS?

Aspiring Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    My wife is a happy medium. She does not really like it, but she accepts it because it is a huge part of me and makes me happy. She has gone out with me before, but that has been years ago now.
    So, she doesn't hate it, doesn't resent it (much), but doesn't like it or encourage it either.
    I guess you could say she loves me. :-)
    you are very lucky, you are lucky that she doesn't resent you for your good looks, unless she is also very pretty. your pictures are great and your poses are good.

Aspiring Member
    to all the lucky girls whose wives accept, good luck, sorry for those whose wives don't but there are many in this spot.

Wife knows but does not want to.So I stay closeted for now and continue to underdress when I can and fully dress when able(not too frequently).I would love to attend at meeting with others or go to a CD ball either alone or with my wife.Tomorrow Im going for a back and bottom wax and will enquire about the XXX
    I cant wait to fully dress in my new chococlate satin pant suit and shawl.I tried it on and the saleswoman said it looked lovely on me(even without make up or wig.I was flattered!
    Pattie

I don't have any intention of going full time and would be quite content to dress around the house, preferably with the wife's support. That seems unlikely to happen though.

We've been married 15 years and she always seemed very open minded and fairly sexually liberated in that she'd try new things, seemed open to them etc. I guess I really thought that eventually, when I could bring myself to tell her, that she'd actually be okay with it. Wrong.

Just the other night we were messing around with a pair of panties in foreplay and I casually mentioned about trying them on. The reaction I got was startling. She stopped, her eyes popped open wide and she said "No!" so vehemently that the intensity of it almost frightened me. There was no question that this was something she wanted nothing to do with and that was just a pair of panties, not dressing fully!

I dunno, I've long suspected that she may have known. Either from finding one of my stashes over the years seeing her stuff moved or whatever. Can't say why exactly but I've had that feeling. I always thought that if I could finally get it out in the open it'd be okay. After the other night that doesn't look likely. I'm actually still really disturbed by how strong her reaction was.

If I'm right and she does actually know or suspect, she apparently doesn't want to know anything about it. It certainly wasn't an issue for discussion. I'm still not sure what to do long term. I guess just go back deeper into the closet and suck it up. Our marriage is very good otherwise and we've been through an awful lot. As much as I'd love this to be out and the open and wish she shared an interest, she doesn't and I don't want to jeopardize anything by making an issue of it.

Sorry for the long reply. It's just been fresh on my mind and I've been giving it a lot of thought.

Aspiring Member
    I'd love to tell my wife about the other me but I just can't work up the courage. I guess I'm afraid of a negative reaction and the possible dire consequences, at least as imagined by me. I love me as a woman and know that I have to keep dressing. Some day I'll get caught & just 'fess up and face the music. Until then I'll just go my merry way.

As for living full time as a woman, I imagine that I would be very happy to do so & have fantasized about being accepted in my feminine guise. I'd love to have breasts, soft skin, curves, etc. Reality can be a big letdown, no?
    Last edited by Patricia1; 03-21-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    She hates my hobby but turns a blind eye as long as I keep it out of her face....
    How do you do that, Karen?

Candy

My wife knows and tolerates but I think she is concerned that I will one day go full time, want to live as a woman, and leave her.
    I have told her, and I am quite sincere about it, that I am happy as a part time dresser, and have no ambitions to progress it in any way. I actually value my 'man' time and want to have the best of both worlds.
    There is a truce at present, since she doesn't quite believe me but would like to.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I guess she doesn't mind that much...

My guess is she would have mentioned something

Quote Originally Posted by jill s View Post
    She seems terrified, and wants it to go away is my take on it but we never really talk about it . I like too many others waited years to come out to my wife, not always a good outcome. If you are not married please don't tell yourself it will go away some day or I'll keep it from her somehow.
    We're not married, but I consider ourselves married at this point.
    Very simliar situation here to yours, and I know its only based on ignorance of cd's. Can't even bring up that subject which I resent to a degree. Can't bring up other subjects also that have nothing to do w/ cd-ing, been telling her its getting old real fast, conservatism has its place.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would be open to what she had to say and felt. Guess the ignorance of it just scares the hell out of some SO's.
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 10-07-2008 at 02:59 AM.

My wife Lindsey likes my en femme side,is a 100% supportive and knows has a "girlfriend" now that she loves to death including her friends.

My wife has known for about 6 months now. She is sort of mixed about it. She does not stop me from dressing and even helps me with pick out clothes and sometimes she even helps me with makeup. At the same time she still does not want to go out with me dressed, which I can understand and respect.

As far are living full-time as a woman, I can't say that I haven't thought about it, but I'm not sure if I would want to or not.

Wink

Hey Girlfriend, I am one of the very blessed....my wife is 100% fine with my CDing and supports me fully! Although I'm not able to go out to town dressed (redneckville, somebody would get hurt) I am always underdressed and our toenails are always the same color! I may have to look and act "male" at work but at home, thank GOD I don't have to live that macho crap! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My wife likes me as a girl. She started dressing my fully many years ago. We are both retired now so I am in girl mode from dawn to dusk except when I have to go out. It isn't practical or prudent where we live. And yes I would live full time if there were a practial way to do it. (We don't travel and don't want to move.)

Huggs

Sasha Anne

Kimberly's explanation of her wife's feelings, sound very much like MY wife's. I think if she could wish it away- she would. But she gives me the space to be Rita when I need to be. She critiques (lovingly) my choices of clothes and makeup. She buys Rita gifts occasionally (Perfume, jewelry, etc.) I told her about Rita 7 years into the marriage, and she's still here- 31 years later...

Rita D