Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: married CD's

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    My wife hates it with a passion and lets no occasion unused to rub it in...

While I get chased by the guys when out and about and unexpectedly complimented by many women, she keeps telling me I am the ugliest woman on the face of the earth...

For what concerns living full time? I'd love to and I am working hard on it. As soon as I've got my job situation worked out, I'll go full time...including hormones, SRS, FFS, breast implants, a face lift... the works!

I just can't wait to dump all my male clothing in the garbage bin...

Dita.
    Mine tolerates it as long as there is a non-CD justification. I routinely wear women's pull-on pants, panties, pantyhose, and a chemise slip. I want to wear a bra too, but now that is limited to when she's away (like now). I have filled it (B cup) with flag-folded socks, wish I could fill it naturally. Perhaps I could wear a bra full-time if I could find a body slip with a bra...

p.s. I am slowly learning the acronyms. What's FFS?

My wife is tolerant of me ( meaning that she lets me wear my hair long and pluck my eyebrows and dye my hair) and knows that this is a great part of me. At times she will make comments and kid me but she doesn't help with clothes or makeup or any of that. at this time she never wants to see me dressed nor does she participate. she can't bring herself to do that.

Often I think about, what if the shoe was on the other foot and that is a very hard question for me to answer, since I am who I am would produce an answer that I would be accepting, but what if I wasn't born like I was.

As far as living full time, I think it is a state of mind as well I am always Stefanie inside but to actually persue living full time is not practical for me at this time, but I know deep in my heart that I will tread as closely to the line of full transition as I can. And I think that my wife thinks about that from time to time as she has said "she keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop". But we have made a commitment to each other and are together now through trust and love.(even thought the trust part the first 13 years of marriage I was hiding, and she says that I even wear a shroud about it in present day)
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

p.s. I am slowly learning the acronyms. What's FFS?
    Facial feminization surgery.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm not sure why but over the last 45 yrs I have had 6 long term relationships and never had a problem with any of my s.o.'s concerning my cding. Only thing I've ever done is feel the women in my life out before allowing the relationship to go too far
    Last edited by cdterri; 04-04-2009 at 07:11 PM.

My wife shops with and for me. She bought me a dress for Christmas. She bought me a girly necklace and charm for valentines day. She supports and encouraged me to sign up and go to the next Southern Comfort Conference.

She wants to go to the next event in Vegas so she can have an excuse to go to Vegas. I consider myself lucky!

Christine

My wife knows but she has feels its just wrong for men to dress in womens clothing. She has never seen me dressed but she has seen my clothes and makeup from time to time. We don't talk about my crossdressing but from timto time it does come up,hopefully we talk more about it.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

well my wife found a pair of my panties one time and i had to tell her or let her think i was cheating. so i did and she freaking loved it! kinky, kinky ,stuff happened after that. but sense then its been about 5 years and havnt even talked about it once i still hide my gear and dress after she leaves for some reason.... i think i just want her to see me as a man i feel strange about the whole thing..but i know she would let me dress as much as i want and even buy my cloths if i let her in..(its just letting her in is hard)
    Last edited by babieboo502; 04-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I'm very lucky, my wife is 100% fine with me dressing up, in fact she encourages it.

My wife thinks it's disgusting. The whole idea. (I dressed for Halloween last year) Thats why I can't let on that I do it. She will divorce me- she said so.

Banned Read only

Hard on a relationship

crossdresing is almost like having a affair and is very hard on a relationship with all the sneakiness laying and shellfishes that goes on.......until you get caught.

From what I have read most wifes do not like it find it disgusting or just tolerates it........just like my wife dose.

LA CINDY LOVE

That my wife thinks that I should be put away for wanting to dress like a woman is the good part. The lies hurt her, and me ultimately, worse.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

My wife Nikki loves it,we even go shopping together and calls my crossdressing a special gift I have.She also encourages me which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by LA CINDY LOVE View Post
    crossdresing is almost like having a affair and is very hard on a relationship with all the sneakiness laying and shellfishes that goes on.......until you get caught.

From what I have read most wifes do not like it find it disgusting or just tolerates it........just like my wife dose.

LA CINDY LOVE
    Hiding clothes and femme accessories is not an option, and going "out" alone is not an option either (I can't drive or walk). I usually underdress with panties, pantyhose, and short slip when we go out, take off my women’s pull-on pants and top and change to a dress in the evening, and add her bra whenever she's away. The kids are out of town too, so I’m wearing the dress now with a bra. I wonder if my wife may have "caught on" that I wear her bras when she's away, as her previously-worn ones are getting harder to find…

My wife hates it .
    Last edited by RWillow; 08-02-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by panhead67 View Post
    My wife hates it and thinks that I am some kind of freek and should be put away. Would I want to live as a woman 24/7? In a heartbeat, if it were not for age and health problems I would already be on my journey to transistion.
    Ditto. Today my wife will be away all day so I’m planning to wear a dress, bra, panties, pantyhose, and slip as I now know she will tolerate that sans bra and removing “stuffing” is fast if she comes home unexpectedly.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-18-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Lynne View Post
    My wife thinks it's disgusting. The whole idea. (I dressed for Halloween last year) Thats why I can't let on that I do it. She will divorce me- she said so.
    Wow, that's extreme. Did she know before you got married? Have you talked to her about the fact that you can't stop the desire no matter how much you want to? Have you made it clear that you're not gay (assuming you aren't), not looking to transition (assuming you aren't), etc.?

ralph

I'm happily married and although my wife enjoys me dressing up she doesn't want a wife, just a husband. I'm happy with that also.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When I proposed to my darling wife back in the '50s, I told her that I was a CD. She asked me if I wanted to become a woman. I told her, "No, I just like to dress like one." Then she said, "Will you always be my man, no matter what you are wearing?" I answered, "Of course! I am a man!" She told me that she could help me look more like a woman!!

We wore matching white silk lingerie at our wedding and had 49+ years of happiness before cancer took her. And yes, we did go out often as two girls!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Accepting

My wife of three weeks (I was the bride) is mostly accepting but doesn't like coming out with me and I can't dress at home, well I can, but not when the kids are around which curtails my dressing activities greatly. I want to dress more but don't get the chance very often and my wife prefers me more as a man for some weird reason .
    As far as going full time, sometimes I think it would be the best thing in the world and other times I like being a guy.
    If you get the awnsers from all these comments you will be very rich. lol
    Last edited by Lori Robins; 04-13-2009 at 04:35 AM.
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

Wink

hello all my wife loves it i even wear bed clothes she said she whats me to do this for ever

She loves it

My loves it when i dress and we even go out to clubs and meet others. We go shopping from time to time

Wife doesn't know the nearest I have got to her knowing was both of us wearing stockings in bed. Everytime anything about CD's comes on the tele she acts disgusted.

It has now become customary for me to wear pantyhose, slip, and a dress in the evening. I went out to check the mail so attired a couple nights ago, and my wife remarked that "you went out dressed like that?" Now I want to do it in daylight...

mine is fine with it, though i do hear the occasional "you look better in that stuff than me" comment

as far as the woman thing, yes and no, i don't even try to be femme but sometimes i think i would just so i could wear my clothes and be myself all the time
    give me a skirt & heels anyday over jeans & a t-shirt.

I was wearing black pantyhose and black shorts recently when my wife came home. She said not to wear them again as it looks "silly". I appreciate her feedback, and I won't wear that combination agsin. But I do like pantyhose with shorts as the pantyhose avoid bare legs sticking to chairs. Maybe she would be OK wiyh suntan pantyhose and tan shorts. but it's too cold today to try it