Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: married CD's

My wife knows about my crossdressing, and over the years, has actually become more comfortable with Maria. She is, however, hesitant to allow Maria to venture out, even on Holloween, when it would be least obvious. I have a feeling that she is getting more and more 'relaxed' about Maria, and actually had a wonderful time last weekend shoe shopping for my wife. She actually modeled her shoes for me, and asked if I wanted a matching pair, in my size. I was caught off guard, and when we go shopping again in a couple of weeks, I just might take her up on her offer and buy a matching pair of shoes in my size..wonder how the saleswoman is going to react...I will let you know....

Mine has no idea and would spontaneously combust if she knew.

When our dating got serious I told my then girlfriend I was a CD expecting her to tell me to go to hell. To my supprise all she said was "So what". We've been happily married for 5 wonderful years now. She accepts me as I am and even helps with makeup and clothes. As for your other question there's a lot I like about being a man but I think I would enjoy being a woman more.
    Veronica

"And the day came
    when the risk to remain tight in a bud
    was more painful
    than the risk it took to blossom"

- Anais Nin

Karren said it way back. If if is not in their face then they dont care. Out-of-sight then out-of-mind. Sure, she knows, but if she doesnt want to see then I respect that. She hears (heels) but says its ok, particularly later at night. Its only me that misses out on the sleep!!

I am happily married and have kid. she has no idea i dress up (though i use most her wardrobe). she will never accept it and i do want to risk our marriage. so have live with it

Mine knows. And even used to allow me to partially dress back in our "bedroom years". Now that she no longer has the physical ability nor desire to be intimate, she pretends to never have enjoyed anything beyond the missionary position. She totally freaks at the mere mention of my "kinks". I pursue my interests on the QT in pursuit of domestic tranquility.

Mine knows, and so far doesn't seem to mind, and actually participates to a point, since she gets some enjoyment. Since we have kids, it is on a limited basis, but when they leave and there is free time, you bet I am getting some lingerie on. We are the same size, so she officially said that the underwear drawer is community property, but I haven't seen her wear my old briefs yet, but she is welcome to.

my wife's opinion

She hated it it with a passion, that's why i had to get rid of everything
    michille

feels better in a dress
    she loves it because she loves me for what I am (it makes me more special) If in drab for too long she ask me why I don't dress
    sometimes I like beeing me and sometimes I want to be me!

i'm very fortunate to have a loving and very supporting wife. She thinks i should dress way more than i do. gawd i love that woman!.

V/R --k

My wife accepts it fine. She has in fact bought me some stuff before and she supports it because she says that as long as I am happy it is fine. She just wants to see me happy and content. However, she says she is not ready to spend some time with me in my fem mode. I understand and respect that. I love her to death and I think she loves me too, may be less than me but she does it her own way. She is a very feminine woman and love her style, in fact, I always tell her that I want to be like her when I "grow up" LOL

As being in fem all time, I don't think I would like that, I enjoy being both male and female and also, I need to respect my children, they are still very young to understand my crossdressing.

Love

KK

i recently told my fiance about 8 mos ago. she really wanted to see me dressed. when she first saw a pic of me on my digital camera, right before she saw me in person,, her first comment was , " wow,, you look good." i luved hearing that.
    now, she says she doesnt want me to stop, but is mixed about it. time will tell.

my so. just went and got us some new cloths ! still not sure how far she is willing to go with melinda ? but its good so far

wife knows

I am very lucky my wife knows and encourages me.She buys my lingerie and make up.As soon as my daughter goes off to school in the mornings I dress,girdle.stockings,panties,bra and this morning a new green dress she bought for me.We sometimes go out for a drive together when dressed.Havnt had the guts to come out fully yet altho she has been encouraging me to.

Wife knows

My wife knows about Jan But I realy don't know what she thinks ,,,She say's she still loves me but when ever I ask her if she has any questions or want to talk about it she will change the subject very quickly.
    The only time we have spoken about CD'ing in general was after we wached the "chuck and lary move. She ask me if I liked it and I said it's ok then she ask if it made me uncomfortable I told her no but I didn't like the parts when they made fun of the CD's/TG's/TS's but haven't said any thing sence.
    Maby one day we'll talk about Jan and Jan can come to life .

My wife knows about it and supports me because she has learned that it is an integral part of who I am. We've certainly had our share of cd-related fights, but as time passes things are easier for us. She has also been incredibly helpful in helping me to develop in my identity by assisting me in makeup, outfits and with my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnadcd View Post
    Careless? Not exactly sure. She was also curious and went looking. But I'm glad it's finally out. It's like a weight off my shoulders. Gonna have to wait and see where this goes from here.
    Nowhere is more like it. She hates the idea, never mind my telling her that I would like to consider transitioning at the first opportunity. She insisted that I get counseling, which I did. A psychiatrist immediately put me on anti-depressants which just made me feel like an eggplant. Got off as soon as I could.

I've had 1 session with a gender therapist which is exactly what I need. Trying to get back there again. Would like to begin taking hormones and work closer towards transition. I realize it's not a pink fog, but something I need to do. It's the ultimate price to my family and marriage that is holding me back. Since we haven't spoken too much about it, she calls it the "elephant in the room". If we do talk about it, the whole thing becomes strained because she feels it will only "make her look like a fool". I think it's just a matter of time.

She's fine with it!

Mine is totally cool with and accepting of "Erica". She shops for her and shares everything with her. We often go out together while I'm en femme. it's no big deal. I think this is possible because we are not lacking anything in our traditional role's as a couple. It's not "costing" her anything, rather, It's an enhancement to our relationship. She get's her need's fulfilled by her husband and provider, and then get's to have a fun time with my other side. Our two young girl's are fine with Erica also, because they still get their traditional family unit need's fulfilled. They seem to understand what's going on and like to play along.
    As far as wanting to go full time, I really enjoy both sides of my inner self and wouldn't make any permanant changes. Although, I do think about it. I like being a man. I also like being a gurl who can put her boob's in the drawer and her hair on the shelf when needed. -Erica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

Not any more

Its been ages since i last posted to this thread but in that period my wife has now left me. Not entirely due to my dressing but it certainly was a factor in it. She also recently told me that the two sons (24 and 17) still living at home "know more than you think" so i decide to out myself to them only to find they didnt know anything. Will post about the sons in the relevant thread if i can find it.

Aspiring Member

My wife is pretty cool with it

I try not to do anything stupid (like walking thru Wal-Mart on Saturday afternoon in 6"spikes and fishnet stockings) and she actually supports my CD'ing 99% of the time

Wife has to dress up almost everyday but can't wait to get home and take off her bra and dress. So although She has no problem with Me dressing She just can't understand it. I tell Her it's the HARLEY DAVIDSON thing " IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT"

My wife is accepting of my dressing since she knows that it is truly a part of me. I dress fully when at home. I think she prefers I don't go out fully made up although I do wear feminine jeans and some tops when I go out. I also have female slacks and boots that I wear in the winter. I only wear slight makeup when I'm out as well.
    We shop together for clothes and makeup. We each have our favourite brands and really don't share. On occasion my wife borrows a pair of earrings from me if she feels she does not have the right pair for the occasion.
    We are each other's best friends as well as spouses. This year will mark our 25th. anniversary.
    Margot

I finally told my wife a few months ago. She said ok and the next day she went and bought me four new pairs of panties. Since then she has bought me a blouse, a skirt, LOTS of lingerie, and is talking about taking me to Vanity Transformations to get a make-over and get Vanity's opinion on the best look for me and wig, breast forms etc. I am really very lucky to have her.

I think what makes her so accepting is that she used to be into the BDSM scene. So she is a bit kinky herself.