Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    I am very lucky. My wife enjoys it as much as I do.

Post Accepting

[SIZE="3"]My wife accepts it as part of me. I don't think she's that thrilled about it but she will buy some articles for me on occasion. We have been happily married for 28 years.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    well, look over to your left<-<-<- See that nice couple? Well one is me and one is my wife. She enjoys it when I dress
    Drumming, My other hobby

married CD's

My spouse, doesn't promote it, but does support it, as she knows it is part of me. She itsn't big on my wanting to be too female in the area where we live, but I have to admit, I dress much more female than male, even so.

When we are say, 30 or more miles from home, I'm dress enfemme so as I pass as another woman. When we are on vacation, I am enfemme 100% of the time. We will go shopping together, she likes when I pick out items for her, and we both go into the dressing room to try things on.

I guess it would bother her, but it is my desire to live as a woman full time. I look forward to the day when, we turn the corner on her acceptance and this happens. It can't be soon enough for me.

My wife loves it. A couple of months before our wedding, she saw me dressed male for the first time, saw how unhappy and uncomfortable I was, and asked me never to dress male again. I was happy to comply.

Rikki

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    My wife loves it and embraces it as an integral part of the man she loves. I think it is because I love her so very much, and, as I have stated elsewhere, vowed never place the girl within above her. She also know that just because I have lace on my undies, I will defend her life with my life.

That said, she encourages me in ways that I never dreamed possible. Before we went away on holiday a few weeks back, she went with me to buy some new clothes, all in the women's department, to wear as stuff that would pass a guy's stuff. On the trip back we had 4 hours in San Francisco, and stopped at the mall at San Bruno. At the Target there she say panties 5 for $15, and was like a kid in a candy store picking out 5 pair for me.

Yes, there is also the 'fun' aspect of it all (read sexually gratifying), and for that gift of being able to give pleasure to each other, we are grateful for the many romantic moments, of which I as a gentleman (and a lady) shall say no more.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I'm fairly new to being open with my wife about it, and she accepts it as part of me. I still have 'self loathing' moments, but my wife doesn't!

She says she's fine with it, though isn't ready to see me dressed as yet, so we keep these two girls apart for now.

Thats fine by me because to be honest, being heavily built, heavily muscled, and usually with oil under fingernails, I make a pretty unconvincing girl!

The Unlucky
    My wife used to accept and even support it.

She used to comment on how I "don't look half bad as a girl". Or something I would wear was "cute".

That has all changed now ever since I found out she was cheating on me.

Now she hates it. Her 180 attitude had caused me to stop for dressing for awhile, and now I don't do it around her. But I still get the nasty comments.

She even told me the other day that she's not atracted to me at all, calling me "ugly" and saying things like "what girl in her right mind would want to have sex with a guy that dresses like a girl?!?"

Good times indeed.

Living full time? Yes I've been thinking about it more so now. After the divorce(I know it's coming).

Whoa my friend!

She cheated on you? She calls you ugly? She's obviously not accepting of who you are (the comments about sex)

To be honest, I'd be sending her off to work in the morning, changing the locks, and leaving her stuff bagged up on the driveway.

Tell her you want some respect, or she's out.

I won't tell my wife because every-time she sees one on TV she comments "that's disgusting" or he's weird. What I don't understand id her daughter is gay and that's perfectly OK???

Marjory

I live in a nether world. I have not yet come out fully to my wife. We have talked about my having gender issues. She knows that I wear panties 24/7, and that I like to wear pantyhose and and bras. She is uncomfortable with the later so I only do it when she is not around, but they wind up in the laundry hamper and mysteriously back in my dresser drawer, without comment. I would describe her feelings as tolerance as long as I kep it out of her face.

I have no desire to be full time, although I would hope that I could come out fully and that she would accept my dressing in front of her more often. Until then I have a good life and am happy with where I am.

Jaydee

Chloe, I was married twice and both wives knew about my dressing before they married me butboth were also very non supportive. Wife number one was disgusted by it, and referred to it as "my problem". Wife number two was convinced it would turn me gay. Consequentally, I hid it from both wives. Wife #2 passed away last year and now I can dress openly. My new SO knows and is supportive. She also joined this forum to learn more about me and to help her understand my desire to crossdress.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

My SO accepts, supports and participates. We are gurlfriends.

Full time??? Don't know myself well enough to make that call.
    No closet is big enough!

My wife thinks my crossdressing is "creepy" and wishes it would just go away. Over the years we've tried to come to some compromises about this, but I always feel like I'm the one who's compromising. I'm sure she feels like she's the one who's always giving in.

I know it's difficult for her, but after really reining in my desires for a long time in hopes that she'll see I'm trying to meet her more than halfway, I'm getting tired of her non-accepting attitude. I look out for her and take care of her in so many ways and I'm just not feeling like what I want is important to her.

I'm not at all interested in being full time. I enjoy my guy side and wish I had more time to enjoy my feminine side, too.
    Linda Marie Daniels

[SIZE=2]I first told my wife 20 years ago, and because she "didn't want to know", I went back in the closet. I joined this forum over 3 years ago (after I'd retired), and resolved to try and get her to at least recognise that it's an integral part of me that needs expression from time to time, and bought "My Husband Betty" to help promote a discussion. She still says she thinks CDing is "disgusting", but I think she's afraid of letting the genie out of the bottle in case she starts something that she will lose control of. If she won't talk about it, then she can forget all about it, and then it's not there, like an ostrich![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Full time is not for me, I enjoy the blokey side of my life too much. Even if my wife was "on-side", I'd only want to dress fully a few times a month. I might also put a skirt and top on for an evening at home if I knew we had the evening to ourselves though.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I've gone out a few times wearing "the works" under my jeans and shirt (corset, bra, suspenders, stockings, slip/cami), but only when my wife was away. I could underdress 100% if she'd accept it, but maybe I would lose that special, exciting feeling when I did, and I wouldn't want that.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

My wife found out after we were married a few months. She doesnt like the idea that her husband want to wear what she wears. buut she understand that it is part of who I am so as long as she doesnt see rylie she can tolerate it. She has also found this site and has tried to understand the CD/TG life as much as possible, I couldnt have asked for anything more

Chloe my wife knows And is OK with it. We have been shopping for both her and Angie. She as even picked things up for me like shoes and hose.
    Angie

Mine has only seen me dressed once. She knows all about it, but has nothing to say about it at all. Makes it odd when we do the bank statement.

She tries

I told my wife while we were dateing ( i think it was on the first date )
    She accepts that i have a need to crossdress and that i am working out all the issues the best way I can but does not like the idea that I may at some time decide to go fill time or the idea that I may at some time decide to change my body. If all i ever do dress up in Heels, Dress, Wig, Forms, and Makeup my wife can support my crossdressing. But If I Ever Discover that I need to go further My wifes own words are " I dont know if I can go along with that I did not marry a woman".

Those words scare me.

My wife is getting more and more tolerant. But it has been a slow process as she has known for 30 years. I usually don't dress in front of her except some undressing. But I almost always wear fem clothes to bed. She hardly ever buys anything for me but I make up for it.

Wow, thank you all so so much for your contributions to my growing knowledge of the worlds acceptance of CD'ing. I'm sorry for those of you who's wives do not accept and and envious of those who have the wives that do accept it and embrace it. thank you all again for sharing your stories for me. it really does mean alot that you all are so willing to open up.
    Dosed By You

My wife is tolerant, but not embracing the idea. But this is a new thing for both of us, so we'll see if things change as time goes on.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Even though I have been a cross dresser all my life, It was Jean who helped me realize that there is nothing wrong with me and that this is why I am who I am. She knew from the day I asked her to marry me. That was 18 years ago.
    And I would go full time in a minute if possible.

Former Member
    My wonderful wife of 20 years knows and is supportive. She knew long before we got married.

As far as going full time? Not for me. I like being a man too much.

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    My wife found out 7 years into our marriage and for the past 10 years has been a supportive participant. We go out shopping together, clubbing, eating out, etc. and generally have a great time. Still, I don't know that I would say she "likes" it. She loves me and understands it is an integral part of me and I really couldn't ask for her to be any more supportive. However, if my femme side disappeared tomorrow I don't know she that she would miss it.

As for living full-time, my wife is convinced I will drift that way once our children have grown. I do contemplate it from time to time, but there are way too many aspects of my male personality that I absolutely love for me to entertain the idea of full-time seriously.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee