Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

My wife has accepted and supported my dressing for 28 years. She is able to see beyond the clothing I am wearing. As for as she is concerned I am still her husband whether I am dressed in a dress or a man's suit. We have traveled the world over as two women enjoying life. Many think we are sisters and we love to play that role. Sometimes if they figure out that I am a crossdresser we just educate about what it means to be "gender gifted". Now that I am retired I live 60% of my time as Melanie but still devote around 40% of my time for my wife to have her "man". I do have the best of both worlds and would not give up one for the other.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

My wife is a supporting SO most of the time. She doesn't want to see me dressed up because she says I look like my mother, but she has helped me become better in many ways and while not being fully accepting, she loves and supports me. I have fantasized about being a woman full time, but there are so many things I enjoy about manhood that I would not want to give up. Including my wife.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Smile Stealing Her Thunder...

I Have A Very Attractive Venezuelan Wife With That Venezuelan Sexiness I Became Attracted To. She Does Not Enjoy Giving Anything Up To Rogina And Is Quite Jealous At Times.and, At Other Times We Shop For Clothes Together And Values My Opinion On Some Aspects Of Femininity.one Thing That Bothers Her Most When I Go Out Is That She Feels Rogina Enjoys Attention And Being A **** And That Is A Hard Reputation To Live Down!

My wife had difficulty with my cding since she found out about 10 years ago. However she said today, "If you are going to run around the house in drag--be sure to get cleaned up and scrub your face before i get home from church."

yes she knows

yes she knows about my crossdressing she has known before we got marreid 7 years ago i just dress in wemans cloths and underwear and i have breast forms but do not wear them all the time

my wife hates it, we have been married 30 odd yrs she has known all that time, every 5 yrs i get caught, she is still with me and i love her,i only dress when she is away

Gee, spousal opinion sure does run the gamut!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i have reached a comfort level with my dressing. I really like the opportunity to get really dressed up on occasion yet i still like being a guy and doing guy things a lot. I've reached a nice balance after really working this out with my wife.

I have kids so i don't get to pursue this if they are around (my choice) and it is rare if ever that the two of us have the time and privacy for me to dress around her.

In the past she has ranged from supportive and helpful and an active participant to purely just acknowledging that i still do it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

her "fault"! :)

Without my wife Tina never would have existed. She and I discovered her about 3 years ago, and my wife has been my mentor and confidant the entire time. How far has the journey taken us? I had to laugh when I noticed that the 1 gallon ziplock back that holds Tina's cosmetics didn't exist three years ago. A 1 gallon bag full of cosmetics. Blew my mind! And who bought the very first cosmetic...there we were visiting Atlanta very early in Tina's "life"...she had just gotten Tina a skirt and thigh highs and shoes...and as we stood in a drug store (in drab) she turns to me and hands me mascara, eyeliner, etc...and says in a loud voice..."a present...Tina will need these now". One incident of many...life is terrific!

tina

Kelly, sorry to hear that...
    My wife on a rare occasion, when mad at the world, or me, will make some nasty comment, but the other 99% of the time is quite supportive, often suggesting that I go change.
    I suppose that if we ever do break up, I'd have to deal with her telling everyone out of spite, but I doubt we'll ever fall apart.
    Yesterday she ordered new breast forms from Truekare in time for halloween!
    I sometimes get the feeling that instead of having a barbie to dress up, she has me.

As to full time ... I'd like to go enfemme for a week sometime, but I enjoy both aspects of myself. I can't ever see that happening.

My wife has known for years - like 25 or so. Has never accepted it though and, I believe, still hopes it will go away. She knows and has seen me dressed fully. KNows I took outfits when I used to travel. My guess is she will never accept it.
    Dawn

My wife accepts it. She knows I am a lot more sexual when I am dressed and she dont mind that all. But I dont think she really likes it and she would never let me go out dressed like that. Though I have to admit I dont blame her I am one ugly woman. But hey she knows it is a part of me and lets me do it. though right now her daughter and grandson is living with us and I cant dress alot like I used to. But hey its all good. I held in the clloset for many years whats a little while longer

My wife doesn't have a clue that I dress. When I shave my mustache, I just tell her I messed it up again, or I'm trying a new look.

I think we all fantasize about being totally a woman at some point but after years of thought on the subject, I'm convinced that there is no advantage to it. Being female has at least as many disadvantages as being male. Neither gender is perfect and I believe that everyone, at some point in their lives, wishes they were of the other gender.

As for my wife's opinion of my CDing, she has no problem with it except a few minor restrictions all of which are beyond my own boundaries anyway. In her own words, "There are a lot of worse things that a man can do".

My wife knows I dress, but does not actively support it, or even acknowledge it. Out of sight and out of mind. She has not divorced me over it, and our relationship at present is as good or better than it's ever been. It's too bad that she couldn't be a bit more accepting, though.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I don't have any intention of going full time and would be quite content to dress around the house, preferably with the wife's support. That seems unlikely to happen though.

We've been married 15 years and she always seemed very open minded and fairly sexually liberated in that she'd try new things, seemed open to them etc. I guess I really thought that eventually, when I could bring myself to tell her, that she'd actually be okay with it. Wrong.

Just the other night we were messing around with a pair of panties in foreplay and I casually mentioned about trying them on. The reaction I got was startling. She stopped, her eyes popped open wide and she said "No!" so vehemently that the intensity of it almost frightened me. There was no question that this was something she wanted nothing to do with and that was just a pair of panties, not dressing fully!

I dunno, I've long suspected that she may have known. Either from finding one of my stashes over the years seeing her stuff moved or whatever. Can't say why exactly but I've had that feeling. I always thought that if I could finally get it out in the open it'd be okay. After the other night that doesn't look likely. I'm actually still really disturbed by how strong her reaction was.

If I'm right and she does actually know or suspect, she apparently doesn't want to know anything about it. It certainly wasn't an issue for discussion. I'm still not sure what to do long term. I guess just go back deeper into the closet and suck it up. Our marriage is very good otherwise and we've been through an awful lot. As much as I'd love this to be out and the open and wish she shared an interest, she doesn't and I don't want to jeopardize anything by making an issue of it.

Sorry for the long reply. It's just been fresh on my mind and I've been giving it a lot of thought.

Aspiring Member
    I'd love to tell my wife about the other me but I just can't work up the courage. I guess I'm afraid of a negative reaction and the possible dire consequences, at least as imagined by me. I love me as a woman and know that I have to keep dressing. Some day I'll get caught & just 'fess up and face the music. Until then I'll just go my merry way.

As for living full time as a woman, I imagine that I would be very happy to do so & have fantasized about being accepted in my feminine guise. I'd love to have breasts, soft skin, curves, etc. Reality can be a big letdown, no?
    Last edited by Patricia1; 03-21-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Mine supports and accepts Kandis as a part of the whole being. She has known about her since 3 days after we met some 13 years ago, and we've been married for almost 7 years.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Mine supports and accepts Kandis as a part of the whole being. She has known about her since 3 days after we met some 13 years ago, and we've been married for almost 7 years.

Kandis

I've said this before but will repeat it, you are most fortunate Kandis. Count your many blessings. I'm happy for you.

Hugs

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    My wife has known since before we were married (over 18 years now) & is very accepting of it. Sometimes she asks me why I haven't bothered getting dressed.
    She doesn't actually help me with my choice of clothing or makeup, but will comment when something like a skirt doesn't match the top & tells me to go & change it for something which goes better!
    Occassionally she suggests that we go girly shopping, but I have to be dressed in drab!
    She loves it when I wear silk nighties with sheer holdups in bed & will sometimes complain when I have chosen to wear a plain nightdress because I couldn't be bothered dressing up!
    Even with all this acceptance, she does not want me to leave the house dressed or even to visit a crossdressers group (even in drab). She says that she is concerned for my safety & also that I might get some ideas about going full-time or even getting SRS (is that the right acronym?). I am happy to accept this, but it would be nice to go out dressed sometime.
    I don't think that I really would want to go full time, but I do think about it sometimes. I enjoy the guy things too much & it really is easier to be a man - Stuff like crawling out of bed in the morning, throwing on any clothes lying around without having to worry about of your makeup or if you are presentable. I guess I am too lazy to be a full time woman!
    Last edited by Rachel_CDS; 09-22-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: spelling mistake!

I am quite happy to say that my wife enjoys my crossdressing. She does limit me to the house but other than that she is 100% supportive.

When I first came out to her I was mostly only underdressing. She purchased my first set of forms and is now teaching me makeup.

My wife has known for about ten years and so far as she is concerned it could just go away. She doesn't like it and at times she cries when I dressed. She has threatened to leave me on several occasions but hasn't and probably won't. The best way I can describe her attitude toward it "minimal toleration".

As far as living full time, I'm just not sure but I would sure like to try it for a while. However, I know it will never happen.
    Vivian

I made it a point to tell my wife before we got married. She's my second. My first never knew, and I don't think she would have liked it at all.

My current wife not only accepts, but encourages me. She often says that when I retire (3 years) I'll be able to dress all the time. I don't know if that will ever happen, but I think I'd like to try for a few days to see how it feels. I never get to go more than 6-8 hours now (not counting sleep time) and have never been out.

Full time? If extended time goes great, maybe I'd explore longer times. I think I'd really like it though.

I would say my wife is pretty ambivalent to it. She tolerates it, but that's about it. And no, I definitely wouldn't want to be full time, love being a guy with other women.

I'm not sure if she has any idea that I like to dress. I kinda hope that I've given her enough subtle clues. Just the same, I don't think she'd want any part of it.

For me, I'd transition the very first chance I'd get - but somehow I let life get in the way.

I'm trying to be a little more careless in keeping it under wraps, so it'll come out that way. Then - if necessary - take the lumps that come with it. At least it'll be out in the open.