Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    [SIZE=2]bought "My Husband Betty" to help promote a discussion. She still says she thinks CDing is "disgusting",

Same here. My wife told me(right after she called me ugly) "the more I learn about it, the more disgusting it is".

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]Hi there.
    Yes, my wife has know for four months about my dressing She took the news very well, I think I was the one who was emotionaly upset at the news. I suppose having a wife who is a councillor probably made it easier for her to accept.
    I dress mostly when she is at work but we have an arrangement were I may on certain days, stay dressed till she arrives home and we spend time together having a meal and chatting about what we've both been up to that day.
    When we go out to the malls,( me in my male personna ) we spend time looking at female clothing and we decide what would look good on Joanne.
    One of her main stipulations, is, that Joanne does not dominate our marraige, that she see's more of the man she married than my other self. I have no trouble with that rule and understand the risk of this happening.
    As for going full time dressed, the risk of being found out by neighbours or friends has made me limit the time spent as Joanne.
    I have just recently made my outing to a transgender meeting but could never pass a female out in public, so that too is why I wont be going full time en femme.

Love Joanne

My wife tolerates it and I'm happy for that. I pretty much have my own room for my things. I never dress in front of her, but do dress while she is home some times.
    I like to many guy things, including my wife, to ever consider going full time.

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    My wife took a little bit of time to get used to it (this is just one of those things neither of us thought would come up), but now that she's had some time and we've discussed it, she's okay with it. She still has some reservations, but that's understandable. I'm lucky in that I have an absolutely amazing and understanding spouse .

It's a great life!

My cross-dressing has become a part of our ever evolving relationship. It has opened up new avenues of communication, togetherness and self-expression. We remain true companions and respect each other's feelings in regard cross-dressing. I am free to dress at home, we shop together and we often incorporate it into our intimate life. It is helping us work through some of the natural changes in our relationship wrought by menopause It has also become a source of eBay income as we sell stockings, nighties and other girlie things collected while antiquing.

As far a full time, there are too many positive reasons for not doing that. It is not something that I need to do.

It would be so very difficult

I would say to let her know would be very difficult. I wish it would be easier and that I could take the risk to talk to her about this. I know my fear is no unreasonable. I know it is just. So I choose to keep it to myself. I am not sure of where I stand on the issue of fulltime. I guess right now it is nice to just be me again. To dress as often and as much as I can. To gradually take more risk but to enjoy all the chances I have.

Cherishing the moments
    2bLauren

I came to my wife last March (can't say I came out because I hadn't started at that point). She kind of freaked at the first thought and I really can't blame her, it's not what most would say a normal "hey hon, you know what I'd like to do"? request....

At first she was slow to warm to the idea probably for a variety of reasons but as time has progressed she seems more comfortable and also seems to be enjoying it more and more...or at least getting more and more into it...

However, we've had some other issues that just developed yesterday that is putting eveything on the back burner at this moment until we see what's going to happen...

I forgot to add the fact that no have no desire to go 24/7 as a female...I'm not at odds with my male side...enjoy that portion of being male. Might like to be able to do a 50-50 maybe but don't ever see or have a desire to go total female.
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 09-23-2008 at 02:26 PM.

Mine hates it hon, and never ever wants to see me dressed.Oh well!!!!

My Wife Changed her Mind!

I told my first wife about my cross dressing desires before we were married. I also told my current wife about my cross dressing before we were married. My first wife put up with it for a while. My current wife started out accepting it. She bought me some cloths and helped me dress while we were dating. She told me she was fine with it and that's that. After a friend of hers heard a rumer about me she totally changed her attitude. I talked to her about how she would feel if someone she knew found out before we were married and she said it was none of their business and she was OK with it. She now says she is sorry but she changed her mind. Sometimes I feel that I was told whatever I needed to hear just to get married.

I know that people change their minds sometimes and I know that we don't always know how we are going to feel or act when things actually happen but I am dissapointed anyway.

I am happy just dressing occasionally. I would like to know how it feels to be able to pass, buy not full time.
    Last edited by DeSkirt; 09-23-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSkirt View Post
    I know that people change their minds sometimes and I know that we don't always know how we are going to feel or act when things actually happen but I am dissapointed anyway.
    I hope my wife changes her mind. Now she is opposed to my dressing with her in public, But I’ll keep pushing her limits. She got me most of my femme clothes, and tolerates underdressing which I “sold” as a medical accommodation (it is). The farther I go, the farther I want to go. Eventually I hope to be able to go out with her as a woman, and use ladies rest- and dressing rooms with her. Now, I need an excuse to go “all the way”

My wife knows about me. I told her Just incase I would of gotten caught. Makes it easier than trying to come up with some kind of story. CD is still something I do for me by my self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

My wife has known for over thirty years, The day I told her she took me shopping, and bought me two complete outfits, we have been best girlfriends ever since. I get gifts at birthdays and Christmas for both genders, we shop together for the both of us, share jewelry with each other and I dress wen ever I want. But as for full time, no thanks, I am a husband, father, and grandfather, none of which do I chose to give up.
    Tina B.

My wife and I have had a few discussions about it, at my request, to find out where she is on the matter. Without being ecstatic about the whole deal, she is understanding and accepting.....without being totally supportive - a bet each way if you like.

She understands that I can't and won't stop, but doesn't really understand why I crossdress (neither do I really).

She is fine with me dressing at home with her around, but finds it very difficult to be close or intimate when I wearing a dress. She never mentions anything about my fashion choices and her only restrictions are that I don't embarrass her by alerting the neighbours. There is no way at the minute that she would entertain the idea of going shopping together.

I can't whinge too much about it - more support or participation would be wonderful, but on the other hand it would really suck if Tash got total rejection.

married cd

Hi all

My wife doesn't like and said like my father said,real men don't dress like women. It also disgusts her partly because of her stanch Mormon religious beliefs.
    I love being a girl

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    My honey-do, accepts me fully. I told her about me on our 1st date. 6months later we were married. On our honey moon she gave me a white lace nighty. Now 19 years 4months later, we are working on going all the way. She even helped me find a hormone Dr., it's been 4 months and I'm now size 34c. As far as bedroom fun she says we can have girl fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

accepting

My wife is accepting. I think she has concerns about where it will end, but she is generally aware that I am making room for a part of me, and it's a part she has enjoyed getting to know.
    As for going full time, I'm sure I will sometime try that out. I like masculine energy, but this experience of allowing feminine energy is exciting and new. Right now I'm exploring clothing that is not agressively female so I can bridge the gap. I asked for my birthday and Christmas to receive only women's clothes. One step at a time.
    As for sex change surgery etc., not for me. I could see getting a boob job some day, but having a phallus is a lot of fun.

Sophia
    Love will find its own way through.

My wife accepts it but is not overly thrilled about it. She participates only in giving me extra jewlery and letting me pick from any clothing she is getting rid of. She does allow me to dress when she is home, but that is a new concession. She is getting better and better about it, but I doubt the day will come that we can go out together.

We have been married 22 years and she is accepting of it. She used to really like it when I would dress and share "Joni" with her in the early years. Joni would cook dinner and we'd sit around and have some wine, watch a little TV (no pun intended) and have girl talk. THEN, Joni discovered going out on her own. Ever since that discovery my wife has still been accepting of it but not enthusiastic about it. She lets me know often that she is hurt because I have taken Joni away from her and don't share her any more. The fact of the matter is that I don't enjoy JUST sitting around the house dressed any more. I mean come on......................if you spent 2-2 1/2 hours getting ready, would you want to just sit around? I asked her the same question and she said she would. Well, that was a l-o-n-g time ago and she hasn't as of yet. So yes, she's accepting and ok with it, but reservedly at best. We still have some issues with it (my ears are both double-pierced and that doesn't set well with her), I'd like to shave my pits but that's not ok with her, she gets upset when I make cleavage and wear a low-cut, revealing blouse, absolutely hates it if I wear a short skirt, and a few others. The list could go on and on and on but I think you get the picture. She says, "after all, I married a MAN!!".
    How far would I go if my wife wasn't in the picture? I'm not really sure. I would love to grow my hair long and grow real breasts but there's still too much family here in the immediate area and I 've have too many questions to answer to, not to mention the work place. That would be a very bad idea. They'd just never understand, or try to. I'd probably go as far as I possibly could without having the SRS. Too costly and there's too much of Jon left in Joni.
    That's about it for this visit.
    Take care, Mes Amies. Je t'amour avec tous mon coeur.
    Luv Ya
    Joni

Up date on what I said earlier, wife came home this evening and found me dressed in a cute skirt and top, walked in and kissed me hello, and said good you are dressed just right for the movie I brought home! Turned out she had rented "Sex in the City", so yeah I guess she really is OK with it all!
    Tina B.

My wife (for 1 week) accepts it as a part of me and tries to work with it. I'm happy where we are, but look forward to working on it in the future. Hopefully it will grow better in time and with some understanding and discussion.
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Wow

Almost 100 posts covering the entire gamut from "wife hates it to loves it". I guess the message is....."it depends" on your REAL relationship. She loves you unconditionally or not. BUT, it is a two-way street, meaning it cannot be all about you. So what if she is not fullt accepting? Maybe she is only at best tolerent! Do you dump her? Think before you answer. Her inner feelings count as much as yours. IMHO, one should either temper their "urges" according to what the relationship can absorb, or end the relationship. Hard core? Maybe. But to ALWAYS expect that the other partner needs to be totally accepting is selfish and naieve (sp?).

Probably more than you were looking for.

I am "lucky" and perhaps it is easy for me to make such "wise" remarks because my wife is fully accepting and supportive. I am all male all week and mostly feminine all weekend. We are deeply in love and committed to each other still. IF....she were not fully accepting, then I personally would have a choice to make. Selfishly end it and move on to satisfy my "need" or desire. Or find a mutually agreeable level of what the relationship can endure. The later is probably harder.....but IMHO, the answer,
    Last edited by Carla; 10-03-2008 at 09:16 PM.

My wife and I have been married for seven years now, and we have been together for nine years. She outed me when I thought she was going to be home much later. She has always seemed understanding on the issue, but we had never talked about it much, until the desires evolved. This all culminated in a discussion while on extascy. It was then that I told my deepest and darkest inner secrets. I told her how much apart of me it was. She has always told me that its okay, perfectly natural, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Since that night we have had several more discussions about it. To give an actual picture of what she thinks I will quote her. " I really don't care either way. YOU are the man I married, and I love you. It doesn't bother me that you do it, but it does bother me that you have issues about it. I don't want you to do it while at work. It does nothing for me sexually, and quite frankly you do not make a very good girl. If you want to do it full time, that's fine I'll help you in any way, but I would also look for a new father for our kids, because they need a daddy. If I wanted to raise them with two females I would be a lesbian."

She has gone shopping with me before, and we had a wonderful time. We have tried sex while dressed and it does nothing for her. I have told her that I do not think I want to do it full time, because, I like to do it as fun. So in a nutshell she generally supports the idea, but does not want it to get in the way of our lives together.

p.s. I have been clean, and sober for six years now. In
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

cloe my wife is cool about some things but terrified about me wanting to be full time. wish i could. but from little seeds grow oak trees. hope that is not to deep or corny, emotions are ment to be messy, but if u work them out forfilly. ps: great photo. one day we might post one

sorry shocking speller ans typer, i ment forfilling

i hear you girlfreind