Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: married CD's

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Brooks View Post
    She gets very mean about it and says she doesn't want to know about it. She does know about my younger days of dressing but not the today's girl. My wife only knows about my present tendencies of dressing which is all I have let her know. I won't tell her I am dressing hard-core because of her mean thinking of CDing.
    I am CDing more now because my wife doesn't want sex, and she would not appear with me in public if I were "dressed". I figure that by pushing her limits now, she will eventually accept me as a woman and we can be together as sisters and have "girl" fun...
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 10-17-2008 at 11:16 AM.

My wife used to be tolerant but became disgusted with it once she knew I'd been with men while dressed. No, I wouldn't want to become a full time female, I love my male self and think being female 24/7 would take the fun out of it.

i feel the same way jenifer mine did getmad at me before but now she knows that i dress at home and dont say a thing to me now except (where did you get that ) meaning my clothes i really think she is getting use to it also i do a lot for her to so go from there

my wife thinks it's disgusting sick ,sick ,sick after 21 years of marrage she wants a divorce but for now we are married
    Last edited by MJ; 10-17-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am exceptionally lucky that my wife is very supportive, however it is based on the understanding that I am still 'her man' and will remain so. I recognize the wonderful balance that we have achieved and cherish it fully.

This is great with me as my dressing is a casual pastime albeit a very important one to me.

I get to be two important people to her and that cannot be a bad thing

andrea

I didnot tell my wife at first, a large mistake as I now look back. My SO is somewhat tolerant now days. She will alow me to wear panties 24/7 but draws the line on lingere in bed. She allows silk PJ's, guess she would have a cow if she ever saw my female wardrobe. Since it is extremely more complete than hers could ever be. She is not a totally girly girl as I am when I get dressed up. She is getting better at alowing me to dress in private with her knowledge, guess it is a learning curve for SO's. But she knows that this is not going to go away and I am not interested in going fully girl and all. I totally enjoy dressing up and being myself in private, although I did get the chance to go out dressed up in Denver, CO. to B.J. Carosuel. It was the most exciting night of my life. Being dressed up and out and people knew I was a MTF crossdresser and didn't mind at all. This is what I would like to do agian, but well I will just have to wait for that occasion to happen agian.
    Laura

My wife "tolerates" it at this point but really has some issues being around the house even when I am presenting female. She has and does help me buy things in the stores though, and tries to dispense make-up advice lol... But she absolutely is fearful of where this will all lead, particularly as I am going to Fantasia next week and will be 24/7 for four days...

Do I want to transition? Yes.. will she support that? Unlikely.... That's why I present "guy" but aas another stated here, I still feel like myself inside regardless of the clothes I have on.....

I am lucky. My wife thinks it is great. She totally supports me. She even picks out things for me to buy or wear. Or says things like you would look great in that. She would have it no other way. If I don't dress for a while, she asks if something is wrong. I love her so much.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

Wife is cool with it

I told my wife about my dressing when we were still just dating. She has always been accepting, but I think it is due how careful I am about not being "discovered". When I do get time to dress, she will help with the makeup and selection of clothing at times. Other times she will just let me do what ever.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,m also one of the very lucky girls .
    My wife and I have had our difficulties with my dressing , but only after coming out so late . After so many chats , we now are so solid with Shelly it couldnt be better.
    Its been a benefit in the bedroom also , desire has never been so raw . Its almost as if we,ve started dating all over again. I,m so glad , and graciously thankfull it almost brings a tear to my eye .
    My only fear is that one day my darling wife , partner , and sexy girlfriend will have a change of mind over my alter ego........ I pray not .
    Last edited by Shelly67; 10-18-2008 at 05:13 AM.

Agree with Katlin

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girlfriend, I am one of the very blessed....my wife is 100% fine with my CDing and supports me fully! Although I'm not able to go out to town dressed (redneckville, somebody would get hurt) I am always underdressed and our toenails are always the same color! I may have to look and act "male" at work but at home, thank GOD I don't have to live that macho crap! Kaitlin
    My wife is also very accepting,just the same as Katlin, I keep it at home also. Wear undergarments 24/7 makes me feel good and relaxing.
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

My lovely wife is accepting, occasionally supportive & helpful, but would really prefer it if I didn't cd. I think she puts up with me because we love each other a lot, & she knows how much I enjoy it, & that I'll never stop.

My wife found out about Audrey about 15 years ago. Found my hideout for my clothes. Well she took it fairly well. She is accepting , I can dress around the house, underdress when we go out. She buys me clothes .wigs and makeup. I can go out dressed if I don't do it to close to home ( however she won't go with me). And the biggest no no is not in our bed. We have a big house with emty bedrooms so I have my own room for the nights I want to be Audrey.
    As for full time I think I would like to. But I know she wouldn't go for it. So for now out of the ?.

Told my wife before we wed -she is very supportive.
    Guess I'm a lucky girl.

I'm very fortunate in that my wife totally accepts this as part of who I am. She has bought me fem clothing and has made room in the closets for my second wardrobe. Because we live in a very conservative area and our families are all practicing God squaders, her biggest concern is when I am en femme in public. Therefore, I am very discreet and only go out in public when I am out of the local area. The majority of the time I am en femme is in the house but I would go full time, non surgical in an instant. I'd love to throw all the guy crap out but that would create far more problems than it would solve. Still, I'm very blessed to have such a supportive and loving SO. It could be(and has been) a lot worse.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

Married

My wife has been supportive for many years.We talk and set limits which is fine with me.The limits are less and less all the time.We share make up and clothes.I wish I had come out to her long before I did.

My wife has had the full gammut about this from supportive to get it out of my life, Just last week she said that she was getting very bothered by it, Time for Raychel to take a step back into the closet for a while.

But now we have a haloween party to go to. I said that I could go as a grouchy old man. And just let the conversation go from there. Later on in the week she sugested that I go as an old lady and she go as an old man.

I am so confused.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I guess I am also a lucky one. My wife has absolutely no problems w/my CD'ing as a matter of fact my wife is the one whom introduced me to this site. I have played around w/CD'ing since I was A young boy like a lot of us here. My dressing did'nt come out really until about thre or four years ago though. Ever since I started though my Wife has been a great supporter. She really enjoys when I dress and often helps me. She is also responsible for bringing me out of complete denile into complete acceptance of who I am. As for transitioning I don't really think I would ever take it that far but, she has told me that if I wanted to she would support and stay w/me. I am soooo in love w/her and have been since we met. The way she has supported me though has made me love her all the more. there you have it my worth.

Bethany
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    My wife goes out of her way to pretend that "that part of me" does not exist. Every time a public TS person is portrayed on TV, she goes out of her way to comment in a very negative fashion.

I wonder is she loves me or the lifestyle that my career affords her.
    Last night we went out to dinner with some friends at a well known bistro. My wife brought up the subject of TS and told everyone at the table that she thought how "those kind of people" are sick and should be committed. Sadly almost everyone at the table, except me, agreed with her. I read it as a "shot across the bough".

happily married

My wife is warming slowly. She does buy items for me from time to time. We do nails nearly every Saturday night. And, we share clothes and makeup when the need arises. I have never been out as Elizabeth because my wife is terrified of the concept now. Perhaps later and far away from here.

However, I discovered a curiosity recently that we are working through. She found herself being jealous of my figure! She is exercising more and eating better. This may be an issue that some of you girls may need to look at. It may be standing behind your wife's rejection. My response is to help her to look as femme as she wants and to be as loving, supportive and understanding as much as I am able. I am getting responses from her that are helping me better express the real inner me.

For those of you that are unmarried and hiding in the closet, let my and my sister's comments be a guide to you. I could never go full time because of my love for my wife and the damage that it would do to my family. If not for them and the relationships that are there, Elizabeth would be my name and I would have a husband and children.
    Last edited by Elizabeth2-; 10-18-2008 at 01:25 PM.

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar
    It's all still pretty new (within this last year), but so far she has been very accepting and encouraging. My birthday is coming up this week and I told her I wanted only female clothing. She has already found me some nice pants and a sweater. We're going shopping this afternoon so she gets more familiar with my likes/dislikes and how things fit. We wear similiar sizes, so that's a plus.
    She likes me as I am, as is open to things changing in an authentic way. I return the favor. She is taking a stronger interest in her "look", inspired by the permission I am giving myself as well.
    As for transitioning: I do intend on dressing full time, especially once we sell our business and move to a new area. I'm already nearly full time now, but some of the clothing is pretty subdued for the public. As for surgery, I wouldn't let a doctor touch my penis. I have had thoughts of breast implants, but I would only do it far down the road and at my wife's encouragement (which isn't likely).
    I like the choice to present as a woman, and explore new areas of my personality. It's not that I experience myself as a woman inside, it's something that includes feminine and masculine forces and right now is a time of allowing the feminine to take me in new directions.
    Love will find its own way through.

Well, now she knows

Quote Originally Posted by Donnadcd View Post
    I'm not sure if she has any idea that I like to dress. I kinda hope that I've given her enough subtle clues. Just the same, I don't think she'd want any part of it.

For me, I'd transition the very first chance I'd get - but somehow I let life get in the way.

I'm trying to be a little more careless in keeping it under wraps, so it'll come out that way. Then - if necessary - take the lumps that come with it. At least it'll be out in the open.
    Careless? Not exactly sure. She was also curious and went looking. But I'm glad it's finally out. It's like a weight off my shoulders. Gonna have to wait and see where this goes from here.

Tolerance and understanding

I told my wife two years before we married (we dated a long time before) and she tried her best to understand and accommodate. However, we live in a rather intolerant society and it is a difficult hurdle for her to overcome. Although she doesn't admit, I know she is scared witless that one of the usual fears of SO's will materialise: that I'll be discovered (with humiliating social consequences for us both); that I'll want SRS, or that I'll turn gay.
    It's difficult to allay to these fears, especially as her fears have hit my confidence and discussing all the issues becomes more difficult again.
    However, we love each other and she does give me freedom to dress when she's not around - best I can hope for at the moment

I have been en femme with my wife at Halloween several times, but once when I put her hand umder my skirt on the way home and I climbed into bed still wearing lingerie so she could get-in-my-panties, she asked me to remove the "girl things" before we had sex. At other times she doesn’t want to see me “dressed”, so it was a significant step when she saw me wearing panties, a slip, thigh high nylons and a garter belt in our hotel room on a trip last year. I was “underdressing” when we were in public though, as she doesn’t want me to impersonate a female and use a publc ladies restroom when I’m out with her.

I noted a few months ago that her late Mom’s pull-on pants were the same size as mine so I suggested that I wear them. My wife not only said no, but HELL NO! Although she bought most of my womens clothes, she is verry possive about what's hers and mine. An item that I want, but haven't seen lately, is a collar bra for wearing with sweaters, as I prefer not to wear sweaters collarless. That would also give me an "excuse" to wear a bra when I go out with my wife. She would balk now if I suggested appearing as a female wearing a bra, wig, earrings, and make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by JennieL View Post
    I told my wife two years before we married (we dated a long time before) and she tried her best to understand and accommodate. However, we live in a rather intolerant society and it is a difficult hurdle for her to overcome. Although she doesn't admit, I know she is scared witless that one of the usual fears of SO's will materialise: that I'll be discovered (with humiliating social consequences for us both); that I'll want SRS, or that I'll turn gay.
    It's difficult to allay to these fears, especially as her fears have hit my confidence and discussing all the issues becomes more difficult again.
    However, we love each other and she does give me freedom to dress when she's not around - best I can hope for at the moment

As a former US Government employee, I'm no stranger to acronyms, but I guess I don't know them all. What's SRS?
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-01-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo

My wife hates it and doesn't like it at all. And doesn't want to see me all dressed up.

And being part time is fine for me.