Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

As of last year, I got rid of all my male underwear and replaced them with as many panties as I could afford! More... later.
    Waffo!

I wonder how many guys do wear panties underneath their work attire(male). It must be quite a few! It does feel more comfortable to wear girls undergarments underneath the suit pants. I even like wearing girls boxers.

In the winter I like to wear pantyhose also for warmth and comfort. Also that silky feeling is very cool!

I wonder if guys who just wear panties under their male clothes and no femme clothes outwardly do they fall into the category of crossdresser or is this an entirely different kind of thing?

Emmi

I wear panties to work just about every day, that is as long as I get up early enough for my wife to put them on me (she wants to be the one to do it for me while she becomes more comfortable with my crossdressing-I don't mind indulging her). I've become so accustomed to wearing panties on a daily basis that, frankly, I really can't even stand my male underwear anymore, although I will wear them if I don't wake up early enough and/or simply don't have any panties left.

I once wore black satin bikinis and lace-top thigh highs to a job interview. I was so nervous getting ready in my hotel room, but the interview itself made me so nervous I forgot about my attire.

If I don't/can't wear out, I do enjoy lounging around my apartment in nothing but lingerie in the evenings. That kinda makes up for it.

I wear Marks & Spencer's knickers... well I am English after all
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Like many of us I have worn panties to work under guy clothes. It is very fem-feeling and I am reminded about Rachel all day!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Smile

I Love Winter So I Can Go On My Early Morning Walk Wearing Tights & Panties When Its Still Dark. Makes You Very Careful Of Cars,hate To End Up In The Local Emergency Ward. Please Explain?

I always wear panties under my manly clothes 24/ 7 i don't wear anything else sometimes , I also ware a bra too (maching) when I can

Cassie
    I always ware fem clothes as often as pssible, but under my pants I wear nickers always and tights or hold ups as soon as the onset of winter comes.

I wear panties as much as possible. I keep some guy underwear for when I travel. I've stopped buying guy underwear and buy just panties. I will wear a bra during the colder months when I have to wear an undershirt.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Yes, more often than not I will wear panties under my male clothes in the office... Sometimes I get bold and wear a camisole and/or a bra, and on colder days, I will wear stockings also. If I find a pretty pair of textured stockings, sometimes I will not even wear socks!. I have a few pairs of women's size 8 pants that I will wear on occasion. And then there are times I go in full drab. There's nothing like the feeling of stockings over freshly-shaved legs, except for perhaps the feeling of satin or microfiber panties under your pants.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

ditto

Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    I almost never wear any thing but panties no matter what I am wearing.
    panties are a must... just don't feel normal w/out them

Banned Read only
    Yes
    Just like the rest of the girls it's panties for me.
    I can't remember the last time I wore male underwear.
    I think it would feel strange if I did.
    Panties all the way!

Love Angela XX

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJG
    I always wear panties under my guy clothes 24/7

me too, no male underwear, its all gone!

24 hous a day 7 days a week. I wear alll my panties untill Im all out. I
    get a good look a those old ugly boxers and say (oh no lets go panty shopping) Then lets do the laundry. Its nothing like starting fresh with a brand
    new pretty pair; wish I could fit thongs bit I was just blessed with to much.
    Soon i plan to throw away all my male underwear.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ebony
    24 hous a day 7 days a week. I wear alll my panties untill Im all out. I
    get a good look a those old ugly boxers and say (oh no lets go panty shopping) Then lets do the laundry. Its nothing like starting fresh with a brand
    new pretty pair; wish I could fit thongs bit I was just blessed with to much.
    Soon i plan to throw away all my male underwear.
    24/7?
    do you sleep in your underwear?

Love Angela XX

virtualize
    yeah me to i always wear matching knickers and bra to college

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX
    24/7?
    do you sleep in your underwear?

Love Angela XX
    I do

Wearing panties while dressed in "everyday mode"

As for myself, I have not owned or wore male underwear for the last six years, all I have is panties. They are much more comfortable and the thought of going back to ever wearing male underwear does not appeal to me. I have more panties in my panty drawer than my wife .

My favorite panties are from victorias secret

Kayla Smith
    Last edited by Kayla Smith; 09-27-2005 at 03:53 PM.

when my girl aint acting wierd Ill wear some to sleep
    Last edited by ebony; 09-16-2005 at 02:44 PM.

What Me Worry
    I wear panties (thongs only) under me clothes and sometimes thigh highs if its cool enough

When I am at home I either wear my Hanes Her Way cotton panties or some sexy satin ones.
    I used to wear a bra,panties,garter belt and hose out under my male clothes but I havent done that in a while.
    So I guess my answer is sometimes but not all the time.

G's and thongs 24/7/365, even for the doctors and when I was hospitalised for an eye complaint 3 months ago. Dont own anything else. Did try a while back, but couldn't stand the look or feel of male underwear.

Wearing panties

I have begun wearing panties for weeks now and feel extremely comfortable. I wear panthose when the weather is cool. I dont think i will go back to mans underwear. Pantie sjuys make me feel great and very comfortable.
    Hugs PD

me

Always After Shaving You Know Where