Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long do you spend en-femme?

How long do you spend en-femme?

Just been reading the 'living full time' thread and got to thinking about how I feel.

Personally, I enjoy the times I dress. I feel sexy, relaxed, and sometimes - am I allowed to say this?... Horny as hell . I guess thats a pretty typical scenario?

However, I really cant imagine ever wanting to go full time. I love being male. I love being a husband to my wife in a typical male role. But I also love being able to indulge my feminine side and feminine feelings. Judging by the 'living full time' thread, Icould I be in a minority in the CD community?

I spend maybe a couple of hours dressed at a time, sometimes only half an hour or so when I just get out clothes and look at them or enjoy how the textures feel compared to my male clothes. I am quite looking forward to spending a day or two dressed round the house when my wife is away with the kids, but I know after a while I'll be kind of glad to take off the stilettos, and get back into my oily jeans and trainers.

I am pondering now, what am I? How do I fit in to the great scheme of things? How do I compare to you?

Are there many others here who feel as I do?

Typically 12 hours up to 3 or 4 days depending on my schedule and travel arangements.... Mainly on business trips... If I'm not at the mine or at a meeting, then I'm enfemme.... including travel to and from wherever... Sometimes for shopping trips locally.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I under dress almost 24/7 but I rarely get a chance to completely dress as I would like. Unlike you, I hate to go back to the oily jeans and worn out tennis shoes. Given the chance, I would like to at least try being a female full time.
    Vivian

I underdress most days, god i hate boxers. But as for dressing I only dress twice to three nights I week.

I enjoy doing "manly" stuff, getting dirty while working on the house or the car.

How long do you spend en feme

Not as much as I would like.Im underdressing as much as is comfortable and for the first time last week I was totally underdressed at work including bra after returning from a pedicure and upper leg wax.I am waxed on back and upper legs but not lower legs.I have shaved them before but wife not keen so during summer its upper legs only for me.Sigh!
    Anyway when winter arrives Im going to have total leg wax and enjoy.
    I hardly have any opportunity to fully dress but when I do I love it.Im having a dress made soon and am looking forward to the fitting.This is a new experience and Im nearly beside myself with anticipation.Wife knows about my CDing but does not want to be part of it or see me dressed.So Im closeted really but love having this site to come to and talk to others with silmilar issues.

Enjoy
    Pattie O

I underdress all the time but I usually spend about 6-8 hours a day fully dressed.

Aspiring Member
    I underdress full time.

In the summer i dont get much Denise time, due to working 7 days a week, but in the winter i am fully femme about 4 to 5 days a week.

The only exception is when i am on Vacation for a month, in the fall and spring, then I am fully Femme 24/7

Denise

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Its the nails...

I like to have at least a few hours as Tina. Shorter stints are just hard unless I'm leaving my nails clear. I guess I really like painted nails enough to try to arrange it to have 6 hours at a block if I can. Work and life do get in the way, but once the nail polish comes out the transition starts!

tina

Lets put it this way, I DON'T own any boy under garments and I sleep in night gowns. I don't own any boy jeans and I HATE working on the car. I don't like to get dirty. I have the work uniforms which are provided by my employer and I have maybe 4 pair of boy shoes and maybe a dozen boy shirts. I'm going to school and I dress down for that and my total girl time is Sundays, at this time. I go to church, out to eat, shop or whatever I want to do. When time permits I get all dolled up every chance I get. I'm planning to get a job where I can go as ME, thats why the school part. HUGS Sandra

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The title of your thread is "How long do you spend en-femme" which I'm assuming means "fully en-femme" not just under-dressing as if that were that case ... I'm full time!

I dress fully as Rachel every weekend and occasionally in the week. Mostly all it's all day Saturday, and I always go out to a TG event Saturday night and then I often, but not always ,dress fully en femme all day at home on Sunday too. I also go to River City Gems board meetings once a month on a Monday night en femme too. To me, it seems quite a lot!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I just spent 3 days fully dressed, in NYC. It was the longest I have been dressed. I got home yesterday and will be able to remain in girl mode until this afternoon. I,m still in my nightie, panties and bra with my forms,It will be so hard to change back, I had to remove a wonderful set of acrylic nails that I got on Friday. This was the best trip, I did not bring any male clothes, I came and went as a women, it was great

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki65 View Post
    However, I really cant imagine ever wanting to go full time. I love being male. I love being a husband to my wife in a typical male role. But I also love being able to indulge my feminine side and feminine feelings.
    There are times when I think that if I had the time I would dress a good part of each day and that's mostly because I don't have the time right now to dress as much as I want to, but in general, I agree with the above quote - there are things that I enjoy doing in male mode and probaly couldn't do if I was living full time. So tempting as the idea may be sometimes, it likely will never happen, even if circumstances were to permit.

I spend up to 4-5 hours dressed as female...always in ultra-feminine clothes, such as big puffy wedding dresses, prom gowns, 4-5 inch heels, corsets, etc. you know anything that is 'princessy'...

Yes, the feeling while dressed is very nice, very feminine and like you say, 'horny' knowing that you've got all that gear on.

When wearing a wedding dress, walking around in high heels with the long train dragging behind...that's quite an immense feeling.
    Princess Time!

Silver Member
    Another full time underdresser here -always panties and bra, and love it! Try to squeeze in as much femme time per each week as I can, but with the routine of "normal" living, it becomes a challenge. After doing a recent inventory of clothes, amazed to find I have more feminine items than guy stuff.

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    Vicki, I share similar feelings. Some weeks I dress en femme 4 to 8 hours every day; other weeks like is too hectic to dress or I simply am not in the mood. I too enjoy being male too much to seriously consider going full time. Still, my male side is definitely tinged with feminine characteristics, i.e. long nails, shaved body, earrings, eyebrows, etc.

I'm not big on labels, but I consider myself to be bi-gendered. I suppose I will always be roughly 50/50 and that's something I can live with.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

Most of the time whan I get home it is time to change unless I need to leave. It is alway night gown and forms for bed.

Vicki, I wear panties almost exclusivly, sometimes I'll wear a bra without my forms when I'm in drab, but as for going 24/7 as a female, I doubt I would want to. I have fantasized about living as woman 24/7 but I like being male, and enjoy my manliness when I'm with my very accepting, very sexy SO.

I always enjoy dressing and do it as often as I can when I'm not with my SO or engaged in some activity that requires me to be myself. I am an empty nester so that gives me plenty of time to dress around the house with nobody else here.

I don't think you're alone in presenting both your male and female sides. Just enjoy both entities and get the most out of being yourself.
    Last edited by Jilmac; 09-23-2008 at 10:54 AM.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I dress nearly full-time, I suppose I'm lucky enough to be able to. As for being "horny" I don't think I'm any more than I used to be in guy mode. Being en femme has it's own thrills but that's not what it's about. I just feel more comfortable and relaxed as Caroline to the extent that guy mode sometimes feels odd!

Aspiring Member

how much time

I have no interest in living fem fulltime. I underdress about 1/4 of the time and never get to dress at home unless the family is away. I would like to get out more than once a month, would like to dress some evenings, and wear a nightgown every night, but that's really all I would want.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Well, I under-dress every day. As for dressing the outer me, depends on what you mean. I wear women's clothes almost everyday, BUT they are "quiet": jeans, shorts, shoes etc. Tops are often women's tanks in the summer, or a fairly androygenous shirt. This winter will be a new test of this, as I haven't tried to dress in women's clothes during the day, during the winter, before. Time to shop for what tops could work !!

Now, fully dressing out "enfemme", ie dresses etc. Around the house, almost every night. Out on the town with friends, about twice a month (but that is going to change soon, my girl friend is very accepting and now wants to go out with me dressed - we tried it last weekend and had a blast). Out for a walk at night or the like, once a week.
    Last edited by CharleneT; 09-23-2008 at 11:20 AM.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    the longest was two and a half days. Beard growth was an issue.

I always have something fem on, nothing too obvious. Today I was cleaning. Leggings, bra, forms over a leotard top and a lipstick and some dangly jewelry. No make-up , wig, or anything else. I was comfortable and enjoyed it. I love the feel of earrings dangling as i move around.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

How long do you spend en-femme?

Not nearly long enough, I can tell you that much!

Sarah...

Since my wife moved out, things have changed a lot. I now do almost all of my shopping and various other things en femme. The only things that I still do in male mode is visit with my wife and kids. I haven't been brave enough to visit a doctor dressed, but that too may change some day. I even changed a tire last night for a young woman (age 18). She was pretty shocked to realize that I was a guy dressed as a woman. It gave me a chance to outreach to her and let her know we are not serial killers. We are just guys who like to wear women's clothes.

In the last month I have spent most of my time en femme. It is a very liberating experience. It was also kind of a necessity since I have a lot more women's clothes than male ones. I either need to buy some male clothes or I am forced to continue wearing women's clothes.

I need to add something very important here. I went out with a GG friend of mine last night to a movie. It was extremely fun to visit with her en femme and carry on a lot of girl talk. The one thing that I realize is that my conversations in female mode are much deeper for some reason. I no longer find a need to solve the problem even when one doesn't exist. We just talked through a lot of issues and connected in a way that I had never felt before. It is strange since I am finally understanding a little bit about how girlfriend relationships work.
    Last edited by AKAMichelle; 09-23-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    Michelle

OK, it seems from your answers that (at least in this forum community) I am in a minority.

I came home at lunchtime and dressed for a half hour. Just a PVC skating dress and knee boots, ordered some parts for my car, changed back to my work clothes and returned to work.

Tonight, I dressed again for an hour or so, skinny jeans, knee boots, polo-neck. Prepared a meal, and before wifey and child were due home, I changed back.

Its hard to put into words how this 'changing about' feels. I feel comfortable in my male attire (tonight, grubby jeans and T-shirt, working in the garage you see) but tonight when I pulled on the skinny jeans and zipped up my (very very lovely) Oasis black leather stiletto knee boots, boy did I feel good! (and imagined I looked good too)

No guilt pangs tonight, despite a little 'fiddling' to finish, and no real wish to stay dressed as I knew the T-shirt, grubby jeans and trainers were going to be more comfortable and practical for working in the garage. I do however like to dress if I'm tidying / cleaning the house.

Bear with me please, I'm trying to work my head out It seems to me that I do not want to be female. I dont *think* I want to be able to pass as female. I have no wish to wear make-up (it seems like a lot of messy effort to me). I do want to be able to wear the clothes, and I feel sexy and relaxed wearing them. I might like to try a wig, and maybe even 'forms' at some stage, but I dont feel driven to, not in the way I feel driven to stilettos and dresses.

I'm wondering if there is a line between CD / TG and a 'Fetish' for womens clothes, or am I thinking too much?

One thing is for sure, I am much happier with my wife's understanding, and knowing you lot are here getting down to living life like this