Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What other fem names did you consider before deciding on the one you did?

Jennifer then and Jennifer now.

I looked around on some baby name web sites for a while. Thought about using Jamie then decided to add my sisters middle name and came up with Jaylynn.
    Void in States of Mind, Where Freedom and Understanding are Prohibited!

names

Chose my name simpy because its the female of my male name.As soon as I am dressed my wife always cales me Glynnis and regards me as her lesbian lover.

Marjorie was supposed to be my name if I was a girl, always kind of liked it just changed the spelling to Marjory.

Many years ago my mum told me that if I'd been born a girl my name would have been Elizabeth Charlotte after my grandmothers. I never cared much for Charlotte so for a while I called myself Liz. Later on, I decided on Kim which can be either a male or female name, guess why??? LOL!

Later on than that, I fell in love with French names and I became Louise, thought of Suzette/Suzanne, Michelle etc. but at that point since I wasn't engaged in social relationships, still in the closet at home it didn't matter much.

It came about quite by accident really; I'd been up late one night discussing my TV thing with my wife and she asked "Is there a name you'd prefer as a girl?".

The question took me by surprise and I blurted out "erm...Jackie?" I'd known 3 girls/women in my life with that name and in their different ways they'd all made a lasting impression on me so perhaps it wasn't surprising that I would snatch at the name when put on the spot?

As it happens I've come to prefer the full name Jacqueline, and the French spelling of Jacqui. Don't know why but it just seems to suit the way I feel and the way I look.

joann426

i got my name from my aunt and her name was anna so i took my first name joe and there you are it came out to be joann

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Ralph, Ed, James, Marvin, Dave, and Sarah were on the block. Sarah was the best choice by far.

I started out and Andrea (a name i really love) but changed it when my mother told me , when talking about baby names for my neice, that had I been born a girl i would have been Jackie, so i took that since my wife dosent really like Andrea. Katherine is another name i am really fond of.

Silver Member
    There were no other considerations for a name for myself other than the one I have chosen when I joined this site six months ago. I have been calling myself Susan for over 40 years and that is not going to change. I have been a cd for such a long time and the name that I gave myself so many years ago will never change. I am comfortable with this and see no reason to change.

Well I have always called myself Alexandria. But my wife calls me Kevena when en femme. So I guess I got two names. which if u look at the name my wife calls me u can figure out what my birth name is

Loni, in favor of Loni Anderson......

Rhonda was the name I would have been named if I had been born as a girl,, so I chose it and the Jean is for my middle initial 'J'. Plus, I wanted a name that wasn't a 'trendy' name at the time that I was deciding on a femme name.

I tried Joanne for a while from a CD'r I read about many years ago in the 'Ann Landers' advice column.

Then Cassandra. Also Jane, as a spin on my given name,Jay.

Was using Marcella who was a high school should-have-been sweetheart and when I had to register a Fem name to join this forum it locked me into this name and that's fine by me.

Lauren

It was not really a difficult choice. I had never really even consider a name early in my life. Just wanted to dress and loved the way I felt. So then just about 2 years ago, when I began to pick up my dressing again, I just thought I need a name. I thought about my teenage sweety, and her perfume. How turned it got me, and how sexy she smelled, how much I miss her. The name was an easy leap for me. Lauren it was without hesitation.

names

just settled on marieanne so the list is pretty short.

jolie: first crush in jr high

Karen: my wife ( who I truely love and adore) by the way

marieanne: because to me she was the prettiest of the two on gilligan's island

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    The names I consider before Jennifer were Jessica, Nancy, Tammy and Lisa but Jennifer won

For a while when I first joined the on-line tg community, I had an alternative identity whose name was Nikki (short for Nichola).

Eventually I dropped this as I became more comfortable with my present identity. However, I now consider Nikki or Nichola to be my middle name.

But Susan is a femme name I've liked for a long time and will contimue to use it.

Luv

Susan

I have always liked this name. It's the only one I have ever had. And Teal is my favorite color.

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    As long as I can rember I've thought Joan was a good name. When I was little me and my couson, a girl by the way, would play. If it was her turn to pick what we were doing it would be dolls, so she sometimes call me Joan Marrie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

I simply picked a name similar to my real name. I somehow felt that I should be honest with myself. I was tempted by the name "Andrea" though.

in high school it was Pam for a day or 3 but stuck with Adelle if i had to change it would be Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Soo cool to pick tour own name Rebecka because I like being called becka.
    Grace

I gave Frau Linkmeier serious thought,considered Mara,Xev,Moyra,and Kate,but there were a lot of Kates in here,but no Kate Lynns,so I decided on Kate Lynn,Frau Linkmeier would have been more towards my personality.LOL
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

fem names

I have settled on Annette; did Cassie for a little bit and an ex-girl friend tagged me with Janet; but always like Annette?

I had used Cathy for a long time.