Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What other fem names did you consider before deciding on the one you did?

I always loved the name Michelle, but after years of using it then 4 wives, one of which has a daughter named Michele, and 2 cousins named Michelle, and Michele. My butch name being Marc (Mark at birth), I tried Marci, or Mary, and even Marni, but my new GG friend and I were kicking around a few names when we came across Eva, then Evie, then I mentioned Maria, and we settled on "EveMarie" and I use "Evie" for the short version.

xxx, Evie

I did as Lori31 and took my own given name but in the Hawaian spelling. I feel it represents me as I am. Interestingly and male coworker gave me a key fob with both names engraved on it. Okay girls time to google, it's Terry.
    Keli-H

jbirds
    i tried stacy, donna, jenny, for awhile but none of them suited me as well as jessy does

Jennifer, Arnaude, Cossette (I like french names)
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss