Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: alone

Eventhough i'll go out femme shoppping with my wife. I still long for a cd'ing partner. My wife loves and accepts who I want to be, however, I do not think that she will ever truly understand. When we had the talk she was very loving, and contributed many ideas for a passing ensemble. She also told me that she doesn't understand the compulsion, nor did she think she ever would. I do not think that the idea of why men would want to wear what she finds as clothing designed for torture is reconsilable.

So, yes I do wish I had a someone that truly understands just why the bra and panties feel so good to hang out with.

Being in a closet never left me any room to share the fun with. I don't think I'd like to actual dress up, but I'd love to go out with someone when I finally gather the courage.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

It is a lonely world of dressing by yourself. I would love to dress with someone and learn some new tips.

I can't help myself when I'm home alone - always in girly gear. I did get a bit frustrated so I had the talk with the wife a while ago which went a lot better that I expected. It's great to share my girl side with her.

Frances in Orange County
    I'm like Punkduckmargot .... I've dressed alone for many years and certainly enjoyed it , but after I met another cd'er and we dressed together many times, it brought dressing up to a whole new level of excitement. Unfortunately, she is no longer dressing and I feel quite saddened and alone whenever I dress now. So I agree with Margot .. its more fun sharing the experience. Frances

You mean being the only one cross-dressing or just dressing only when you're home alone?

If it's the last one, than yes I do get sick of that. I don't like considering dressing in female's clothes "cross-dressing" but whatever. =P

Being transgendered I do wish I could do it more in public, but I have my parents that I'd have to get through first, and I get scared just bringing home female's clothes. Although recently I have managed to sneak off to classes wearing girl's pants. ^_^
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love to get dressed by myself or with my wife. I like it when she gives me advice on my clothes. I also like to go out with others that think as I do and loves to dress enfemme.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I'm quite content dressing alone. I'm comfy, and have no stress or preasure. My lady friend lives 3 blocks away and when I visit her, I dress at her place and sometimes I stop over on a saturday night, and I take my nightgown over and sleep in it. We get on so well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Dressing alone is fine with me and I always have a great time.

To fully experience being dressed you have to be seen by someone else. My wife usually sees me dressed when I'm at home, and of course a lot of people see me (but don't know me) when I go out. I don't go to CDers meetings but I would like to because it seems to be an inevitable part of the development of the CDing experience.
    I do dress when I'm alone as well, of course, but I'm always conscious there is something missing.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

It would be nice to trade cloths with someone Just like a gg would.
    Trisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Samantha, I agree. I would want to dress up in privacy, then, maybe meet others. I would not want to do my actual dressing, with another. Then, having a fashion show, modelling with another person, sounds fun. But, at six foot six, I get read easily, because of my height, and slightly broad shoulders. and male voice. I went to a Mcdonalds drive up , the only day I ever went out all day as Lucille, and i heard laughing, as I was leaving On account of meight, I stay alone. No girlfriend or wife, either. It does get very lonely, as male, or Lucille. But, I am picky about who I will befriend, too, and so many on the dating sites, want sex, right away! I'd rather be alone cding, in safety, than get caught in a bad situation, with a wrong person, that could be regretful. I have nearly made such mistakes, but backed out at the last second. Maybe someday, I will get the guts, to go out again, maybe a meeting, but I am a loner, sort of, like my dad is.It would be wow!, to be out, and admired, accepted, though. In some ways its the most tolerant time, ever, and at the same time, the most dangerous!

Yes! It would be fun to dress up with someone else for sure!

When I dress I'm on my way out and usually late. The makeup thing is still something that takes to much time. I do love it though!
    Charlie

If you live in the Portland, Oregon area you never need to dress alone. There is a place where all cd/tg are welcome. You can go there and dress there, meet others there, have nights out or in, have mail sent there that you can't have sent to your home. This wonderful place is Victoria's Over the Rainbow Transformations. If you live in or are going to visit the Portland area check her site.

Amber

I wish I could find someone else that dresses. Just to pal around with.

Cindi

I dress when ever I can and enjoy my femm time by myself, but I also love to go out, I have a good friend that dresses and we take each other out sometimes as two girls and other times as a couple, taking turns, although most of the time I,m the girl

Everyone needs a friend. Enjoying your feelings and feminine beauty with another is a very reasonable desire.
    Last edited by JanSmith; 10-08-2008 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    im so LONELY count me in
    Howdy Adelle,
    Dont feel lonely, there are others who are equally lonely.... all these lonely people who never seem to connect....

I have been alone most of my adult life so being alone doesnt really get me down too much, and dressing alone doesnt either, but occasionally just to have somebody to talk to who understands will do heaps to quell the many concerns and provide re-assurance (and zip you up). But, with the amount of potential friends in South Africa already limited I guess the mirror becomes your best friend.