Thread: temptations but no actions

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

temptations but no actions

I am sitting in the corner of the library dressed in girls' fitted jeans and a normal girls' t-shirt. I cannot even force myself to get out of my seat and get a drink of water. I fear that the people around me, if they see me (and i know i shouldnt care), will point, laugh, and make comments directed towards me. Worse yet, what happens if someone i know sees me...I would be outed to the world. This process really is a slow one. To any girls out there...and i am one of them, who cannot force themselves to complete a simple task like mine, take your time. Be patient. The time will come and you will enjoy every second of it when it does. Maybe my time will come tonight in the library. Who knows? Until then, enjoy what you normally do while dressed as a girl or just in everyday teenage girl's clothes like me now.

xoxo katie

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    OK, I gotta ask. How did you get into the library dressed in girls' clothes without anyone seeing you? Obviously someone did see you and made no comments? Or did you arrive in drab and change in the restroom?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

arrived in drab

i arrived wearing my "normal" boy clothes and then changed in the restroom when the library was basically deserted.

I think most people are too self-absorbed to notice- and who cares anyways. i think most of us like taking risks and you took what sounds like a fun one today. Run with it- strut around- enjoy the day b/c you never know where any of us are gonig to be tomorrow..............

Well, here's a fine kettle of fish you've gotten yourself into. I guess your options now are to either go about your business as is and suffer the possible slings and arrows or wait until about closing time when the library is (hopefully) about empty, go back to the restroom and get back in drab to leave. Of course it could be dark out by then and you may not need to change at all. Getting back into your dorm room en femme may present another "opportunity", however.
    Last edited by TommiTN; 09-29-2008 at 06:15 PM.

we'll see

That would be great if i could just walk out of here without changing. walking while dressed feels sooooooo much better than being dressed and just sitting in a chair. hopefully i will get my wish tonight. more to come on this later though when i leave the library.

We're waiting with baited breath to hear how this turns out. Good luck!

I teach Math at a Universtiy and I ware low rise jeans or VS slack every day I have only had two student notice and say anything. The first time I stood in front of one of my classes I thought My class would make fun of me never happen.

Good luck thing will turn out if not this time then the next.

Annaliese

Gold Member
    Sometimes we do catch abuse and it sucks, I got plenty of it this weekend in fact...

But that cannot stop you from living.

I imagine at the library, people are not going to care. It is actually one of the safer places for a CD to go.

The best thing to "pass" is to dress appropriate for your age and build, and dressing for the occasion helps, don't go to the library in a ball gown. Of course you said something about teenage outfit, are you young enough [like 18-24] to pull it off?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

i am 21 years old. i am only 5'6 so my build isnt huge.

you need to relax sis. no one cares or will notice if you act normal nothing will happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Katie<3 View Post
    i am 21 years old. i am only 5'6 so my build isnt huge.
    Oh gyod what are you worried about then?
    You can wear whatever and get away with it.
    Your biggest concern should be guys hitting on you.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

So you wore jeans and a tee shirtt into the library... Male.. And your wearing jeans and a tee shirt.. Female.. But they are still jeans and a tee shirt! Right? Not a prom dress or a leather mini? Just get up and stroll around... Hiding in the corner is going to draw more attention than if you just got up and acted like you belong there wearing what you have on..

So go!! And when you get back to the dorm... Go change into a dress and do it all over again!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Taking the risk

I agree with other post, and with Karen's it is okay, you are really not wearing anything that was all that different than what you had on when you arrived. I don't want to sound like I am oversimplifying things. I am not. You will be just fine. I took a risk last week that I normally would not do. I wore a spaghetti strapped style cami underneath my polo shirt. I really did not pay a lot of attention when I dressed. It felt nice to wear it with my tights under jeans, and panties. I work at a school with middle school aged kids. No comments, but when I was in the restroom I noticed just how easy it was to see the straps. I just went on with the rest of my day. I think we are really more concerned about if others are watching. The truth is they probably see less. You will be fine.

Maybe next time why not try a dress or skirt and heels(low)?then try walking around.It may even be better??

Ah, unless things have changed at college/university in the past year ( I was on campus everyday from "04-07" there is such a mix/ mash of clothing options wore by ALL students that some dude wearing "girls duds" is really not all that far off from "normal" for university attire...you probably blend in a whole lot more than "standing out" than you think...plus your in the library, no one si going to notice because everyone is studying so hard that don't even pay attention....(LOL)

Silver Member
    Katie you need to relax. You are way too worried about nothing. just get up and act like you normaly would. No one is going to notice and even if they did they would not say anything. Like the others have said there is nothing to worry about and your fears are just unfounded.

Five foot six, in jeans, tee shirt. How i wish. At 6'6", in a dress,or skirt, and heels, a riot might ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    So you wore jeans and a tee shirtt into the library... Male.. And your wearing jeans and a tee shirt.. Female.. But they are still jeans and a tee shirt! Right? Not a prom dress or a leather mini? Just get up and stroll around... Hiding in the corner is going to draw more attention than if you just got up and acted like you belong there wearing what you have on..

So go!! And when you get back to the dorm... Go change into a dress and do it all over again!! Lol

I agree with Karren, its more the attitude that give us away rather
    than the clothes. If you jide in the corner, or walk around like someone
    it about to jump out and attack you, you probably will be noticed. Keep
    you head up, stay positive and proud, and just walk out into the world.

Good Luck
    Jackie

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Don't sweat it

I walk around different places with spandex athletic pants, womens blouses or t-shirts, sometimes womens Nike athletic shorts 2.5" inseams etc. and no one says a thing. I get occassional looks but no comments.

If I walked around with femme jeans and t-shirt no one would notice. Don't sweat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

If you have the guts to wear the clothes like that, you should be able to get a drink of water.

I say this and know that I couldn't do either with my shyness and insecurity.
    Just trying to find my place in the world

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    Oh Girl, can I ever identify with what you are feeling. For years and years I was totally paralyzed with fear, yet kept pushing the envelope. About eight years ago I finally had enough and just snapped. I asked myself why I was letting anyone prevent me from simply paying for gas for my car or buying a pair of shoes, or whatever. At 38 years of age I was hiding like a scared child and I just said "enough is enough".

Act like you belong wherever you are and whatever you are doing. After all, you do belong, just the same as anyone else. A huge percentage of people will be too absorbed to notice, another chunk will not particularly care, and the rest will mostly keep to themselves.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee