View Poll Results: first time you dressed, how did it happen?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • decided to try on my own

128 82.05%
  • helped by neighbor or sister, play dress up

15 9.62%
  • circumstances (got dirty or wet, boy clothes not available)

3 1.92%
  • forced

5 3.21%
  • don't remember

3 1.92%
  • theatre or play

2 1.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: on your own or helped

Aspiring Member

Red face on your own or helped

The thread "little boys dressed as little girls" got me thinking about how we started. The first time you wore something fem, did you do it on your own? Was it a play? Were you forced by circumstances? Or playing with neighbors or sister?
    As far as I can remember, I did it all on my own.

Hi Susan-

All by my lonesome fifty some years ago.

Jen

Jill shared a bedroom with sisters and just could not resist all those beautiful, lacey confections that were always lying about! So at about 3 or 4yrs old I pulled on pretty panties and the most beautiful lace slip wow no turning back after that experience.

Susan,

In all the years I've dressed I've never had any assistance.

One day I'm going to treat myself to a professional makeover. Otherwise, it's all my own work

Luv

Susan

Aspiring Member
    It was actually with my cousin - but as that option wasn't there I put neighbour/sister which I guess is similar!

All by myself Susan, at age 11 or 12....gee does anyone else relate to that?

I still don't understand what the trigger was that pushed me down the road to dressing in girls clothing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

About 10 years ago.

"Hey, those red shorts r cute. Wonder if I could fit into them? Ok, they're on. Wonder if I can get them buttoned? Oof! Dam! They're so tite, and look hot! How 'bout that!?"

Next, of course, had to see what they looked/felt like with nylons, rite? All down hill from there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

First memory is prancing around in Mother's spiked heels at the age of 4 or 5. Then, I fell in love with my sister's yellow lace slip around 7 or 8, then came Mother's girdles, hose, sister's bodysuit in my teens. Yum Yum...

ive posted this before, but its been awhile. I began dressing (dont know if its the reason) but my brother, sister and I were playing one night. And out of fun....my brother started tieing me up and putting different things on me....when he came to one of my sisters night gowns. He slipped it over me....and welll i protested. BUt something, that next morning, stierred in me and i had to get up and try it on again. ANd i was caught in the act.

Myself...... with some mental help from my mother... Mom always wanted a girl.. Used to tell me all the time I was supposed to have been a girl... And right after the birth of my sister... I wandered into my mom's closet one night while mom and dad were out and the baby sitter was off taking care of my sister and brother... And before long I was wearing a bra, long line girdle, stockings, heels and a pink baby doll nightie.... I can still remember that night almost 5 decades ago... The good ole days!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Former Member
    I started all by myself over 30 years ago. I would raid mom's makeup drawer every chance I got. I could never really wear her clothes since I was much bigger than her. It wasn't until I moved out that I was able to buy some clothes for myself. What a rush that was, doing makeup and clothes! Been hooked ever since.

I say that I started on my own but I can remember baco to when I was about four or five and my best friend (who shall remain nameless) who was my age used to want me to wear her panties. This I did and now I wear my own.

Yes, I was either supposed to be a girl or maybe they just wanted a girl. Anyways before I could have much sat in it I was dressed as a girl. There are still a few pix in the files of me as a girl. When my brother was born, it changed and then I had to be a boy! Even if by then I did not like it as much. So in a way I was forced to be this way.

Hugs Edyta

Aspiring Member

First Time

On my own. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but my mother had stored a long flowing, multi-layered nightgown (along with some other of her clothes) in the bottom drawer of the chest that was in my bedroom. Around age 12-13 I pulled it out and felt the soft flowing material. I took off my clothes and slipped it over my body. My... what a feeling rushed all over me. Soon I was feeling sexually excited and well....you know..
    Everyday afterwards I would come in from school (home alone a few hours before my brother would be home) and put that nightgown on and ...... After a while I was curious as to what other clothing felt like and was soon into slips, panties, bras, girdles. Then pantyhose and stockings. Then I added high heels. Eventually I was completely dressing up all the way from all the underthings to a dress / skirt. I never had a wig or did the full makeup thing until about 15 years ago. My first professional makeover was in 2004 and afterwards I got my first GOOD wig and breast forms and started going out a few times a year. A long and slow process....
    Michellecd9999

I,m all my own work
    You could say "I,m a self made crossdresser"

Southern Gurl
    Just me. Family was out of town and I tried on everything that would fit!! I was never the same afterwards.

I choose to try on some things on my own. I do think it is way more fun to have a companion though.

DeSkirt

like most of the others in the poll, i needed no encouragement, I did it all on my own, I started young, and would lock myself in the bathroom at bath time, and try on anything I could get out of the clothes hamper, then when I got old enough to be left alone, it was into the sisters closet, who had a get collection of formals and hoop skirts and all the fun stuff a kid could ask for to play with.
    Tina B.

Aspiring Member
    a lot of interesting replies; thanks.
    As for me, like Led Zeppelin says: "nobody's fault but mine". I don't remember anyone dressing me up.....I was just fascinated with my sister's underwear, especially petticoat and slips.

I liked to put my moms stockings and slips on when I was little and just never stopped the desires really reved up once I was married.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

It was all my own with my mom's swimsuits and then I eventually moved on to more of her clothes as well as my sisters.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    It was all my own when I started dressing up in my mothers and sisters's bras, panties and dresses

on my own

trial and error, since I war 12. 2 holloween outings(best time of my life)w/the help of a wonderful salon beautician. very understanding.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My wife started me dressing in earnest (i.e. wigs, makeup etc) many years ago and I have dressed almost every single day since.

I'm in the majority here, all by myself. I remember doing school plays and liking the way I could look so different with makeup that I wanted to experiment with looking like a beautiful woman.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]