Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you Gay?

Well, I don't think I'm gay. I'm attracted to girls and I have a girlfriend, and other than that, I don't get turned on by guys. The only thing that turns me on is thinking that I'm turning on a guy while I'm dressed in drag. So I guess that's kinda gay, but I don't think i would ever have sex with a boy. It just seems really strange to me. And thats the truth...I've learned a long time ago to be honest with myself, and when I lay it all out, that's how I feel.

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    I am bisexual. I am attracted to men as well as women, but I have no desire to be a man with another man... I want to be female and assume the female sexual role. I don't believe that fits the classic definition of 'gay'.

so embarrassed!

I am so embarrassed to admit that it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I began to discover my husbands cding. I hope that all of you will understand that when you are not submerged in this lovely world, it is easy to jump to conclusions. Of course I am much more educated, but that is because I had the need to become so. Maybe, one family at a time, we will slowly but surely chip away at that stereotype by teaching our children tolerance and acceptance. I know that I am trying here at my home!!!!!!

*thinks*

Yup, still likes women ^_^
    When swimming in a see of lies, one needs to go fishing for the truth

nope im not gay, if anything i'm bisexual, but definitely more straight than gay.

Are you Gay

would you like me to be . from a ts point of view i love woman so i guess thats yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hahah, i posted in here twice, i must have forgot about this thread, d'oh

Heh, a doctor asked me that question...it was a military regrutation exam. Translated to English it sounded something like this:"Drugs, cults, faggotry?" Which surprised me a bit. I really don't like when ppl ask me such private questions.

I've been thinking about my sexuality a lot, and I think this sums it up:

* I'm attracted to TGs.
    * I'm mildly attracted to women.
    * While I don't find men attractive per se, I'd like them to be attracted to me while I'm in drag.

no!

No I am not "Gay" but have a boyfriend on the side!!! and does he ever love me lol
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]My standard answer "no, but I am pretty damnned happy" [/SIZE]
    As usual I like Tamra's answer!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Considering I have'nt been with a woman for 3 years, and the last few times I've had sex has been with men, does sought of make me think, am I gay, but as I said before, men on a whole dont do anything for me, but its strange, when I go to the beach and I see great looking guys, it does turn me on, but its coming from a womans point of view. Its like me saying, "I'd love to do something with him while I'm in lady mode".
    But the times I've been with men or a couple of CD friends, its been the greatest sex ever, and I've always had a permenant smile on my face afterwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    For me I am a crossdresser and I am gay. When I am dressed, I still like guys. Sorry never was attracted to Females. I know it is kind of funny being a crossdresser and being gay. But I am. I am proud of it to. I have appected my self for who I am and I do not care what other people think.
    ??? blond moment your a gg

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

Yes, It's true to say I'm pretty happy these days ........

say What
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

me to ill go along with kimberly i am happy with my self just the way i am

Replying to Ze xx's post. To ask those questions in the U.S. is totally illegal and could get the asker and his/her company in a lot of trouble.

Banned Read only

The hidden perks of being a CD

Am I gay? Nah

However I don't object to polite admiring men. The overly aggressive guys not so much. I think GG's feel the same way.

So by dressing like a women I become more confident, understanding of women and have had more success at attracting women while en drab.

I'm human, and as a sexual and spiritual being I believe that all beings of the same general race should be able to explore love and attraction as they see fit.

I enjoy the company of both men and women.

Nope not gay... absolutely love the female look and feel. I also love looking like a guy.

Most crossdressers are straight and married to women they love and have children who provide immense joy in their lives. The crossdressing is more part of their identity and has nothing to do with sexual issues.

I am straight and I love women because they are so perfect in every way and when I'm in the City in the spring time I just can't help but notice all the beautiful women. I am very shy but I can certainly appreciate beauty and women have it!

I also love feminine clothes.

I am also married to a woman I love and my son is my pride and joy!

I don't understand how people equate guys who wear dresses as being gay.

The very few people I know who are gay would never dream of wearing a dress.

Most guys who crossdress are real men who love women!

I also don't understand how most people also equate transsexuals with being gay. Transsexuals are individuals who are born in the wrong bodies sexually.
    I feel for transsexuals and realize they struggle. It is quite sad!

emmi

Why am I PAYING FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED LOSER!

Actually I don't get that question that often - some people just assume I am and others - well, I don't know, but when I do get the question it isn't offensive to me, I just see it as an opportunity to bust a myth (that all crossdressers must be gay) and to expand people's awareness of the diversity and complexity of the human race.
    Not that there's anything wrong with being gay of course, but to assume that any guy that puts on a dress must automatically be gay is just ignorant...

Duh!!! Not

I don't have a problem with people asking if I am gay because I'm a cd. In fact, I'm totally for them asking with out getting offended. Shouldn't we want to educate people about who we are, the we come from all walks of life, that some of us are gay, some not, some are bi, ect... This is a way to break down the barrierers and stereotypes. Even asking our fellow members wether they are or not should not be considered rude, but rather a way to connect and understand each other as well as ourselves.

Banned Read only
    Gosh! Finally!

becca's answer is the one I've been looking for through all these posts...

If we've chosen carefully among our friends those that we confide in, then the question of our sexuality is not an insulting intrusion. It is a question asked by people who love us in attempt to better understand us. If we think our friends would be okay with our being a CD, then we probably also think that they'd be okay with our being gay. So there's no insult in the question, eh?

If the question is asked in a defensive way, then the asker definitely needs the education. And that's our responsibility, if we want others to benefit.

Either way, I'm not insulted by the question. Like becca, I think it's a great opportunity.

I'm not gay, but I'm pretty happy!
    Dana Fleming