Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

Boobs

If you have a good GG friend, you could ask her to get you a GEL filled bra. I am a GG who has always had a smallish bust and these bras are wonderful. Or look on the internet at stores that sell them, and have one posted to you! Good luck and don't give up what you are doing. I am sure you are a wonderful person
    Hugs,
    Katy Dee

hey

I haven read this post through but I have used a ballon which I filled with a washroom silocon coching. Then I wraped it in a stocking. Tyed a knot and folded the remainder back over the ball. This creates the nipple. I will follow upwith pics if need be.

cheer,
    Janet

Click on the tags at the bottom of this page for links to past posts in the forums on the subject. There are numerous ways to create realistic looking breasts cheaply. The chief advantage to silicone forms is comfort, a natural bounce, and feel. When you can afford a pair, you will never regret going for a good pair of silicone forms.

Pamela

how to make real breast

I was reading a old post on a cd that couldnt afford silicone breast and wanted them,, well here you all go,,, I went to staples and bought some of them gel pack wrist rest for a computer mouse,, they are strips of fabric pad thats squissy when you poke your finger in them,,, bring them home and get a couple of baggys and knee highs,,, pour the gel after cutting them out into the baggys and tie them off,,I would recomend double baggys by the way,, then drop them in the knee highs and spin them tigh,,wrap the extra knee high around and drop them in again,, then tigh tight the knee high and melt or cut the extra off,,that makes a great nipple also,,,there you go,,I wore mine for years and they are bouncy like real breast and heavy also like real ones,,,,,felt so good,, I did a purge and threw them away,,,wish I kept them....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Huh? Janet, I missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Janetmichelle View Post
    I haven read this post through but I have used a ballon which I filled with a washroom silocon coching. Then I wraped it in a stocking. Tyed a knot and folded the remainder back over the ball. This creates the nipple. I will follow upwith pics if need be.
    cheer,
    Janet
    I get the, "silocon". That must be some kind of , "silicone". But, I couldn't figure out, "coching". I would like to try using your idea. But, don't recall ever seeing anything made of silicone in a washroom!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!