Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

Talking Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

Hey all. I'm a 20 year old guy in college, and until now my only experience with cd has been when I'm at home and alone, and so far I've only done lingerie. No wigs, makeup or anything. Lately though, I've been developing a fantasy of dressing up all the way, with a revealing top and driving around showing off my cleavage. The problem is, I can't seem to find any breasforms that aren't ridiculously expensive (to me, that is) and making my own by using nylons or water balloons defeats the purpose of having cleavage.

Where can I find the cheapest (yet still realistic enough, at first glance) breasts, or how can I make my own that look convincing?

Join the club

I'm not sure, as I am too looking for budget friendly items.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

You could try breast enhancers with a push-up bra. In the UK they cost about £25 a lot of women's shops sell them. They give about a cup size boost.

Kim

a cup of birdseed in each foot of a pair of old nylons. tie them off to form a nipple.

Water balloons, they feel nice -- but double up the balloons because there are lots of surprise stories of them breaking.

lots of us here have tried these, and they work fine.

I agree with the adivce given on birdseed. Just don't buy cheap breastforms as these can rupture easily and leak, apparently.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    rice also works
    Drumming, My other hobby

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If you scroll down slightly to the Tags section and click on the tag for "homemade breast forms" you will see a list of postings that have all kinds of ideas on how to make your own breast forms.

However! If you are looking to show cleavage that is not natural flesh (that is, by re-arranging your own flesh somehow so that it appears to be cleavage), then you need very expensive breast forms (e.g., around $3000) that are custom designed for you, or you need to get busy with latex molds and someone with a lot of artistry.

I have some serious $700 forms (Amoena), made for women, and there is no way that you would ever mistake the look of them as being human flesh

A bit of makeup is supposed to help blend, but if they are silicone forms then something like foundation to change the raw colour, will just end up rubbing off (easily) and probably will just stain your blouse or dress -- makeup to conceal the plasticity of breast forms is probably best done through powder to whiten the colour under a layer of material, rather than hoping to be able to have part of the form in plain view.

Fake Breasts

If you have an extra $100 sometime you can go to www.truekare.com, I ordered from them recently and the only thing I would say is they were a bit smaller than I wanted, so I should have got the next size up, and the price is for pair, and the shipping is added on, but I think mine were $82 or $87 delivered,

Quote Originally Posted by unclejoann View Post
    a cup of birdseed in each foot of a pair of old nylons. tie them off to form a nipple.

Water balloons, they feel nice -- but double up the balloons because there are lots of surprise stories of them breaking.

lots of us here have tried these, and they work fine.
    Interesting, I should try that one day. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by makemefem View Post
    Hey all. I'm a 20 year old guy in college, and until now my only experience with cd has been when I'm at home and alone, and so far I've only done lingerie. No wigs, makeup or anything. Lately though, I've been developing a fantasy of dressing up all the way, with a revealing top and driving around showing off my cleavage. The problem is, I can't seem to find any breasforms that aren't ridiculously expensive (to me, that is) and making my own by using nylons or water balloons defeats the purpose of having cleavage.

Where can I find the cheapest (yet still realistic enough, at first glance) breasts, or how can I make my own that look convincing?
    As one w/ a mind on business opportunities and always looking for a niche market I'm planning this winter on looking into just that amoung other things for cd's. I've seen them and the price is outrageous to say the least. I'm curious what posts will show an url to such as I'd like to see them.

I've got alot of talents and going to see what I can come up w/ that is actually affordable for anyone that wants such an article, and I don't make things half a**ed, I take pride in whatever I make. Gonna need a few female models though to make the initial forms/casts, oh the SO is gonna love that if I get to it this year and go forward on that idea.

Not up on all the silicones and materials right now but some I know are really expensive, there is also dangers in comming into contact w/ some of these items, (thylates?) I believe they call them, makes forms/toys etc... more flexible.

Post any place you find that carries them if you will.

I still just use good old cheap water baloons. They are more jiggly than the birdseed stockings, with built in nipples in the tye off.
    I would love to try to use forms sometime though.

fake boobs

well try wallmart or joann fabick stores

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Use HELIUM QUALITY baloons (to be filled with water) these are much thicker than ordinary baloons and less prone to breakage. I DID have one break though---fortunately, I wasn't wearing it at the time--it was sitting in a back room on a shelf for a couple of weeks.---The rubber must deterioate after a time.

I am a nurse in the NICU, and we use these little silcone pillows for the babies heads, that are the same thing silicone implants are made of, I'll have to see where we get them

GelEDonut.jpg

here is what i am talking about

try using a belle bra

they are very much like breastforms and are as cheap as ten dollars
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Thanks for the help everyone, I'm sure I'll be able to find one of these that'll work for me

I have been using nylons+rice (uncooked), for the past 4 years. I have two sets, one a size B and one a size C. I've never felt the need to buy 100$+ breast forms, would rather buy some dolce vita's

With taping:-
    Last edited by nikitataylor0210; 10-12-2008 at 05:00 PM.

wow wendytaylor, how'd you get them to look so real!

all the details please ^_^
    When swimming in a see of lies, one needs to go fishing for the truth

just the regular taping method it hurts a bit when u remove the tape but its so worth it !!!!

I can't tell you how to create cleavage but a very inexpensive pair of breast forms can be made using birdseed (specifically canary seed), in a flesh tone knee high stocking. you can make them to fit everything from an A cup to a EEE and beyond as long as the stockings don't rupture. The birdseed is almost the right weight no matter what your cup size is and it will give you plenty of bounce and jiggle when you walk. I hope this info helps.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I recieved some advice from a mentor before my first SCC a week ago. That is to buy a couple pair of knee-high nylons, and "telescope" one inside the other, double-layering. My personal experience using rice inside of them was good, 3 cups in each one will give you a "D" cup, and I hope that will give you a reference point. Rice inside a double-layered knee-high gives good ventilation, after I switched to silicone, I forgot to put a layer of anti-perspirant on under them, and quickly found myself with two sweat-soaked "spots" under my breastforms while trying on shoes at a nearby mall. Needless to say, that was an "instant make"! I hope that gives you a start, used right and with some practice, they can look realistic. The "homemades" served me well until I could find a good pair of silicone prostheses. (use anti-perspirant under them!!!)

Wal-Mart breast Enhancers about $16 hun.
    Angie

have you read the "how to create credible cleavage" thread started by Gina CD? very cheap & really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Welsley View Post
    have you read the "how to create credible cleavage" thread started by Gina CD? very cheap & really helpful
    Can someone link to that please?