Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

Hey all. I'm a 20 year old guy in college, and until now my only experience with cd has been when I'm at home and alone, and so far I've only done lingerie. No wigs, makeup or anything. Lately though, I've been developing a fantasy of dressing up all the way, with a revealing top and driving around showing off my cleavage. The problem is, I can't seem to find any breasforms that aren't ridiculously expensive (to me, that is) and making my own by using nylons or water balloons defeats the purpose of having cleavage.

Where can I find the cheapest (yet still realistic enough, at first glance) breasts, or how can I make my own that look convincing?

Join the club

I'm not sure, as I am too looking for budget friendly items.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

You could try breast enhancers with a push-up bra. In the UK they cost about £25 a lot of women's shops sell them. They give about a cup size boost.

Kim

a cup of birdseed in each foot of a pair of old nylons. tie them off to form a nipple.

Water balloons, they feel nice -- but double up the balloons because there are lots of surprise stories of them breaking.

lots of us here have tried these, and they work fine.

I agree with the adivce given on birdseed. Just don't buy cheap breastforms as these can rupture easily and leak, apparently.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    rice also works
    Drumming, My other hobby

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If you scroll down slightly to the Tags section and click on the tag for "homemade breast forms" you will see a list of postings that have all kinds of ideas on how to make your own breast forms.

However! If you are looking to show cleavage that is not natural flesh (that is, by re-arranging your own flesh somehow so that it appears to be cleavage), then you need very expensive breast forms (e.g., around $3000) that are custom designed for you, or you need to get busy with latex molds and someone with a lot of artistry.

I have some serious $700 forms (Amoena), made for women, and there is no way that you would ever mistake the look of them as being human flesh

A bit of makeup is supposed to help blend, but if they are silicone forms then something like foundation to change the raw colour, will just end up rubbing off (easily) and probably will just stain your blouse or dress -- makeup to conceal the plasticity of breast forms is probably best done through powder to whiten the colour under a layer of material, rather than hoping to be able to have part of the form in plain view.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejoann View Post
    a cup of birdseed in each foot of a pair of old nylons. tie them off to form a nipple.

Water balloons, they feel nice -- but double up the balloons because there are lots of surprise stories of them breaking.

lots of us here have tried these, and they work fine.
    Interesting, I should try that one day. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    You could try breast enhancers with a push-up bra. In the UK they cost about £25 a lot of women's shops sell them. They give about a cup size boost.

Kim
    $19 at wal-mart

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post

Kim
    Primark in the UK do cheap push-ups I discovered few days ago. Not bad too. Obviously not the most resilient of underwear however.

Wal-Mart breast Enhancers about $16 hun.
    Angie

have you read the "how to create credible cleavage" thread started by Gina CD? very cheap & really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Welsley View Post
    have you read the "how to create credible cleavage" thread started by Gina CD? very cheap & really helpful
    Can someone link to that please?

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Wendy View Post
    Can someone link to that please?
    Adina,
    Here's the direct link to the thread I started. I'm glad some girls found it useful: How to create credible cleavage
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

I went to EBay and bid on two pair of silicone breasts. The cost was about $25.00. The size was 36C. To get bigger, I stack one pair on top of the other....really makes a sweater stick out. They are tough, slip right into my bra, feel right and not as heavy as rice or water.
    Charlie

Little Girl
    I am going to try water balloons filled with unflavored jello when I get there. Does this sound like a good or bad idea?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

How about $5?

I made some with soft polyfoam from a craft store. U can shape them easily with a pair of scissors. Any size or shape u desire. I still use mine, on rare occasions.
    Cleavage and "cheap"? Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I am going to try water balloons filled with unflavored jello when I get there. Does this sound like a good or bad idea?
    Been there, done that! Works for awhile. Then, the gelatin breaks down. If later on they leak, it smells real bad!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile This is what I do...

I am new ...so be nice.

I have a 36C bra I put on first. The I use 2 sandwhich bags which I fill with rice and tape the bags shut. I place those in the outer,lower portion of the bra cup and then pull my breasts up above them to create clevage. The plastic bag keeps my breast from sliding back in. I then put on a 38B bra......It looks incredible. I got some nice boobies! (ok, pics soon I think )

No tape, just bras...and it feels nice!!!!

Little Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Sounds good to me. Remember to use balloons larger than average so as not to put them under too much strain, and if you're intending to keep them for any length of time you'll have to add something to stop the contents going mouldy.
    Oh yeah...do you think campden tablets would work (sodium metabisulphite)? Simpler idea?

Those are all great ideas, but alass I just don't have much to work with.

But one must continue to try, right?

~Sam~

Banned Read only
    You might try a little natural tetas if you are comfortable with the idea of having small REAL breasts.

www.inhousepharmacy.com is where all the trannies I know in real life get our hormones.

Just take a little bit slowly and grow those babies.

Or you could just do what you wanted originally and look online.Just shop patiently.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

Latex gloves

Ok this sounds weird I know but, disposable latex gloves( the extra large ones) filled with water works great!!
    What i used to do (before I bought breast forms) was buy a box of surgical gloves ,
    A) tie off all of the fingers at the main part of the glove
    B) fill with a few ounces of warm water tie off the wrist,
    C) trim off the left over of finger with scissors after tie off
    D) usually you can position 1 of the knots so it looks like an erect nipple too if you wear a sheer type or satin type bra

it takes a little practice but they work well and look good when you are using no larger than a C cup bra (i use a 38 B) so it worked quite well

a box of gloves will give you quite a long times worth of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I was impressed by the values that Pals has, lots cheaper than most of the other places I looked online but they seem to still be good. They're some type of gel, rather than silicone, and it's supposed to be work really well and heat to skin temperature and everything, but since all my money keeps getting taken from me for various expenses, I haven't even had a chance to get any REAL clothing yet. Anybody with experience with Pals care to give input?

Here's what I'm looking at: PALS Raindrops

I think the birdseed in pantyhose sounds like a good substitute until my bank account has a chance to go back up again, probably much better than balled up socks anyway Don't think I'd do water balloons, I'm afraid they'd break while I wasn't wearing them, and I don't want to have to get new ones every time I put on my bra.

Boobs

If you have a good GG friend, you could ask her to get you a GEL filled bra. I am a GG who has always had a smallish bust and these bras are wonderful. Or look on the internet at stores that sell them, and have one posted to you! Good luck and don't give up what you are doing. I am sure you are a wonderful person
    Hugs,
    Katy Dee

hey

I haven read this post through but I have used a ballon which I filled with a washroom silocon coching. Then I wraped it in a stocking. Tyed a knot and folded the remainder back over the ball. This creates the nipple. I will follow upwith pics if need be.

cheer,
    Janet