Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Young and poor...need cheap fake boobs!

JC Penney has breast enhancers in their catalog for a reasonable price. I think on their web site too.

Wal Mart also carries them.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I went to EBay and bid on two pair of silicone breasts. The cost was about $25.00. The size was 36C. To get bigger, I stack one pair on top of the other....really makes a sweater stick out. They are tough, slip right into my bra, feel right and not as heavy as rice or water.
    Charlie

Cloth breastforms

Quote Originally Posted by makemefem View Post
    Hey all. I'm a 20 year old guy in college, and until now my only experience with cd has been when I'm at home and alone, and so far I've only done lingerie. No wigs, makeup or anything. Lately though, I've been developing a fantasy of dressing up all the way, with a revealing top and driving around showing off my cleavage. The problem is, I can't seem to find any breasforms that aren't ridiculously expensive (to me, that is) and making my own by using nylons or water balloons defeats the purpose of having cleavage.

Where can I find the cheapest (yet still realistic enough, at first glance) breasts, or how can I make my own that look convincing?
    Try www.DrLeonards.com and type in "Breast Form". They're 2/~$25. They look pretty good w/bra if you don't overdo cleavage. Granted, there are better, but these are good for average or modestly risque dress. BTW, if you don't shave legs yet, try a pair of "No-Nonsense Light Support" Pantyhose as a "base-coat" then layer any other pair of sheers over them.

Hope this helps. Babs

Ok, so this is really my first post (but certainly not going to be the last), but you can use good ballons meant to grow to be very large, and fill them with gel from reusable ice bricks. The kind you'd put in a lunch cooler, or for transporting perishables fedex. The kind that are flexible, not in the hard plastic cases.

I have used this to make some nice C cups, and the weight and density is surprisingly realistic.

Getting it into the balloon is a challenge, though. You have to be creative to get it in the balloon without the balloon pushing it all back out. If you use a big enough balloon, it goes a lot easier.

Little Girl
    I am going to try water balloons filled with unflavored jello when I get there. Does this sound like a good or bad idea?

i had found some on ebay take a look

Quote Originally Posted by makemefem View Post
    Where can I find the cheapest (yet still realistic enough, at first glance) breasts, or how can I make my own that look convincing?

You came to the right place to find out.

Smile This is what I do...

I am new ...so be nice.

I have a 36C bra I put on first. The I use 2 sandwhich bags which I fill with rice and tape the bags shut. I place those in the outer,lower portion of the bra cup and then pull my breasts up above them to create clevage. The plastic bag keeps my breast from sliding back in. I then put on a 38B bra......It looks incredible. I got some nice boobies! (ok, pics soon I think )

No tape, just bras...and it feels nice!!!!

Little Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Sounds good to me. Remember to use balloons larger than average so as not to put them under too much strain, and if you're intending to keep them for any length of time you'll have to add something to stop the contents going mouldy.
    Oh yeah...do you think campden tablets would work (sodium metabisulphite)? Simpler idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    You could try breast enhancers with a push-up bra. In the UK they cost about £25 a lot of women's shops sell them. They give about a cup size boost.

Kim
    $19 at wal-mart

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

I second that about Truekare.com

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBra View Post
    If you have an extra $100 sometime you can go to www.truekare.com, I ordered from them recently and the only thing I would say is they were a bit smaller than I wanted, so I should have got the next size up, and the price is for pair, and the shipping is added on, but I think mine were $82 or $87 delivered,
    I just received mine yesterday and just the opposite of ManIn Bra... mine seemed next size larger, a C instead of a D. I can't return them because they are clearance and slightly flawed seconds( which you can't tell at all. Mine were $53.00 + $14 shipping.
    Look on the site for seconds, clearance. I love mine and they are so real. You'll save big bucks.
    Megan

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    You could try breast enhancers with a push-up bra. In the UK they cost about £25 a lot of women's shops sell them. They give about a cup size boost.

Kim
    Primark in the UK do cheap push-ups I discovered few days ago. Not bad too. Obviously not the most resilient of underwear however.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

How about $5?

I made some with soft polyfoam from a craft store. U can shape them easily with a pair of scissors. Any size or shape u desire. I still use mine, on rare occasions.
    Cleavage and "cheap"? Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I am going to try water balloons filled with unflavored jello when I get there. Does this sound like a good or bad idea?
    Been there, done that! Works for awhile. Then, the gelatin breaks down. If later on they leak, it smells real bad!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Homemade breast forms

I suggest birdseed in the legs of sheer energy pantyhouse....Put the birdseed in....pack it...tie a knot in the pantyhose...pull the hose back over the birdseed...tie another knot...do this a few times....what this will do will allow you to mold the "breast" as you like and it will stay that way from the lycra in the hose and the packed birdseed....You can do this with rice too but rice is somewhat heavy depending on the size you want.

Those are all great ideas, but alass I just don't have much to work with.

But one must continue to try, right?

~Sam~

Banned Read only
    You might try a little natural tetas if you are comfortable with the idea of having small REAL breasts.

www.inhousepharmacy.com is where all the trannies I know in real life get our hormones.

Just take a little bit slowly and grow those babies.

Or you could just do what you wanted originally and look online.Just shop patiently.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

Latex gloves

Ok this sounds weird I know but, disposable latex gloves( the extra large ones) filled with water works great!!
    What i used to do (before I bought breast forms) was buy a box of surgical gloves ,
    A) tie off all of the fingers at the main part of the glove
    B) fill with a few ounces of warm water tie off the wrist,
    C) trim off the left over of finger with scissors after tie off
    D) usually you can position 1 of the knots so it looks like an erect nipple too if you wear a sheer type or satin type bra

it takes a little practice but they work well and look good when you are using no larger than a C cup bra (i use a 38 B) so it worked quite well

a box of gloves will give you quite a long times worth of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I was impressed by the values that Pals has, lots cheaper than most of the other places I looked online but they seem to still be good. They're some type of gel, rather than silicone, and it's supposed to be work really well and heat to skin temperature and everything, but since all my money keeps getting taken from me for various expenses, I haven't even had a chance to get any REAL clothing yet. Anybody with experience with Pals care to give input?

Here's what I'm looking at: PALS Raindrops

I think the birdseed in pantyhose sounds like a good substitute until my bank account has a chance to go back up again, probably much better than balled up socks anyway Don't think I'd do water balloons, I'm afraid they'd break while I wasn't wearing them, and I don't want to have to get new ones every time I put on my bra.

For $12.49 Lover's Lane has these.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

I have a set from Truekare and love them but I would rather have gotten the next size bigger. The prise for the factory blemished , which I have not found a blemish, is very reasonable. Check it out. Hugs Keli

I made mine with a pair of the 36" paddle balloons (like these http://www.balloonsupply.com/category-s/2.htm ) and some of the water gel crystals used in potted house plants (google for "water gel crystals", also sold at Lowes and Home Depot).

I used about 4-5 tablespoons of crystals per balloon and filled with water just a bit less than the point where the balloon would start to stretch. Purge the air and tie it, before the crystals grow. The crystals will absorb the water and GROW to fill the balloon. With the 36" balloons I get a full D or small DD size.

And since the latex isn't stretched it is quite tough. I have slept in the forms several times with no leaks any damage.

They feel quite real and if you cut up an old set of nylons and cover the balloons they are quite comfortable to wear.

The only down side I have found it they can be quite "cold" when you first put them on, but after 10-15 minutes they warm up and I almost forget I'm wearing them.

I made a set approximately 5 years ago and just had to replace them a couple of months ago. They were still ok, I was just worried they were getting old and would POP at the worst possible time. My new set were made the same way.
    Last edited by Natalie_Danielle; 10-27-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Wendy View Post
    Can someone link to that please?
    Adina,
    Here's the direct link to the thread I started. I'm glad some girls found it useful: How to create credible cleavage
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Galadriel View Post
    I was impressed by the values that Pals has, lots cheaper than most of the other places I looked online but they seem to still be good. They're some type of gel, rather than silicone, and it's supposed to be work really well and heat to skin temperature and everything, but since all my money keeps getting taken from me for various expenses, I haven't even had a chance to get any REAL clothing yet. Anybody with experience with Pals care to give input?

I received my first set of Pals about a week ago, and I find them to be much more comfortable than silicone, as there is no plastic casing between you and the gel. They are a bit firmer than silicone but are still soft enough to feel lifelike, and you don't have to be as concerned with damaging or tearing them. The vanilla aroma is quite noticeable, but is not unpleasant. I kind of like it. I managed to wear them continuously one day for about 19 hours, and while happy to remove my bra after that length of time, was feeling no discomfort from the forms. As I live in Canada, my cost was quite a bit higher than for an American, after the additional shipping, Canadian taxes and Canadian postal handling charge. However it is still much lower than comparable silicone forms.

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann View Post
    I suggest birdseed in the legs of sheer energy pantyhouse....Put the birdseed in....pack it...tie a knot in the pantyhose...pull the hose back over the birdseed...tie another knot...do this a few times....what this will do will allow you to mold the "breast" as you like and it will stay that way from the lycra in the hose and the packed birdseed....You can do this with rice too but rice is somewhat heavy depending on the size you want.
    I like these if wearing to bed but swear by water balloons with pads(silicone) Cheap yes until............................. They really don't break unless really old(6 monthes) I don't understand all the bad feedback on water breasts? I buy a package of 25 for 3$ and they last 5 years. Helium balloons 9" or bigger Ask and I can help. I'm ready for forms but till
    $$ I do with water.

Gina