Thread: Has anyone ever busted another CD...

Has anyone ever busted another CD...

(Let me explain something before I go any further. As a paramedic it is necessary to remove clothing in cases of trauma to expose any underlying injuries. This is why his underwear was exposed.)

While at work last night on a call for a person involved in a car wreck I busted another CD'er. He was well out of it so he doesn't know that he was busted. He was in drab with women's underclothing on, with a bellybutton ring of which looked to be a dauphin. He wasn't very injured, fortunately, but was mostly unconscious.

I was very careful to maintain his dignity, placed all of his belongings in a opaque bio-hazard bag, and gave it to a nurse who I trust (she knows about me too). I then covered him up to preserve all dignity, and told the hospital that he was naked underneath his clothing to spare a bit of embarrassment. As I didn't know if he wanted any one else to know.

Out of courtesy I will not share anymore, but I was just wondering have any of you been placed in a situation in which you found out about another?
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

Thumbs up

I can't say I've ever busted anyone, though I've spotted a few. What I can say is accident or not, that guy is the luckiest person in the world for getting you as a responder! Very nice of you, by the way.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    hear hear!!

Hi Inachis -

Sounds like you handled the situation appropriately. I, for one, am glad you were so thoughtful and tactful.
    ColleenW

You are a very caring and thoughtful person and deserve a lot of thanks from that individual. Hope he/she thanks you for your actions. Great job. Keep up the good work.

I have never been in a position to bust anyone, but I was busted by paramedics after I was run down by a car while crossing the street. Among other injuries I had a badly sprained ankle, and they wanted to pull my shoes off, as there was a crowd standing around, I convinced them to wait until we where in the ambulance. When they got my shoes off the found I had red toe nails, no reaction from any of them, they where all polite and treated me the same after pulling off the shoes, as they had before, I was very grateful for the way I was treated. At the hospital I did have a x-ray technician tell me my toes where cute though.
    Tina B.

Gold Member
    Quite professional.
    Now god willing I will never need the services of a paramedic but if I were not "out" I would only hope they would be as professional.

You did very well
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Very considerate

Dont know if you risked anything doing what you did under current laws but I commend you for what you did regardless....

I am being a little presumptuous but....Thanks from all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Dont know if you risked anything doing what you did under current laws
    While HIPPA laws are designed to protect the identity of those that receive medical treatment I left out the most pertinent info. It is true that I did divulge a bit of information, but I did not give out enough info for anyone to ever find this guy.

I just live my life by the Golden Rule.
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis View Post
    While HIPPA laws are designed to protect the identity of those that receive medical treatment I left out the most pertinent info. It is true that I did divulge a bit of information, but I did not give out enough info for anyone to ever find this guy.

I just live my life by the Golden Rule.
    Trust me nurses go out to bars/ clubs, call friends and talk about this stuff all the time, I've heard some stories from others, that came from med personel. Not so bad in a big city, but a small town it can really cause some damage to that persons rep. .

sailor busted

Many years ago while standing shore patrol in SanDiego I witnessed a young sailor brought in to our holding cells for drunk. In patting him down it was discovered he was wearing red panties. He was put in with the other drunks, and teased quite strongly. I kept it as clean as possible and wished I could have done more.I imagine he was put out shortly after, as that was standard treatment if we were caught. Vivian

xxxopenmindxxx
    I work in a similar profession and have also seen a victim in womens panties. Unfortunately, his injuries were so severe that he passed on.

Working in a lingerie boutique in a busy mall and a middle-class area of town, I tend to find myself 'busting' maybe..two to three 'boys' in a full day's work :3 Of course, I'd never out one of my frillie-loving-sisters-in-waiting~ I try to make it easy and pleasant; if we talk, I ask questions that always give an easy and convenient answer that doesn't implicate him at all (the example I posted in another thread of "Of, they're for your sister? Is she about the same size as you, do you think? Well, I'd say that's a size x" is a typical one). And, of course, if we don't talk I do remain curt and discrete - even going to so far as to plain-bag their purchase so that they can settle down and get into their yummies with a minimum of heart palpitations XD

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I have noticed a few here and there, but I don't say anything about it. I have also seen a transwoman being treated fairly by people, only to be talked about very negatively by the same people later. I'm still not sure if the ignorance of the bashing would be good or not though. Good as in some one at least treated you good to your face, but maybe bad in this woman might not have realized that she just did not pass.

loves shoe shopping
    I noticed a young short thin guy at work with feminine eyebrows who I think might be a CD. I was having lunch in the cafeteria and I sat near his table and I was looking at him and he was looking at me. Do you think he had some sort of CD-dar?

Quote Originally Posted by amy canada View Post
    Do you think he had some sort of CD-dar?
    Yes, it is quite possible. It takes one to know one sort of thing.