Thread: femininitis

femininitis

Ok, I need help with creating a definition to a word I created for my blog that I'm starting. I'm a NICU nurse, medical on the brain so-to-say. Not looking for some ultra serious thing, just something light hearted and fun that I can use on my blog, something like

Femininitis
    1. A syndrome characterized by chronic desire to identify with and/or an overwhelming desire to acquire and feel all things feminine.

thanks

i would say feminitis hits it right on the head, but a couple others would be

feminocity
    femmenous
    femmiliscious

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Feminitits

A gender disorder, Not to be confused with EnFemmeinitis, which is a compultion to look and act as a female while wearing womens clothing..

Or, A feeling of being EnFemme while dressd as a male.

The scientific term for being in "The Pink Fog"

The internal thought of "could I pull that look off ?"

Good luck, hope this helps
    Hinata
    You always tell me that it's impossible / To be respected and a girl / Why's it gotta be so complicated / Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated ?/ So please be carefull with me, I'm sensitive. /And I'd like to stay that way.

Jewel

Thank god I'm allergic to penicillin
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Anessa I like it sounds good to me hun.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

How about "feminility"?

That mite describe what older CDs, like me, suffer from!? ( Long for "fenile"?).
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-09-2008 at 06:50 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think the cure is worse than the disease
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fempsyche View Post

Femininitis
    1. A syndrome characterized by chronic desire to identify with and/or an overwhelming desire to acquire and feel all things feminine.

thanks
    This sounds o.k. to me, all I know is I have it and do not want to be 'cured' of it.

Femininitis

A comon genetic mutation of the male species characterized by a total repulsion to body hair excluding the top of the head, the desire to hide body parts., compress and expand different areas of the anatomy simultaniously, and the attraction to anything pink.. Mild cases include hording female undergarments and foot ware.. Rarely fatal but if left untreated can lead to fematosis, fembosis and in ultra sever cases femacide... Treatments include increased VISA card limit, enlarged closet space, and ultra high speed internet..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

that's pretty good, almost there

Quote Originally Posted by fempsyche View Post
    that's pretty good, almost there
    Almost?? Personally I thought that was damn good!! But then again I'm too modest at times.. Hahahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"Femininitis" must be a real word now since it's occupying the top six slots when I do a search.

Of course, they all lead back here to this thread, but that's just nitpicking.

Anyone have the number for the OED?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Femmelogy

You can find a very good crossdressing blog if you google "femulate".

Karren you are something esle... I thought it was damm clever and funny!!!
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    -itis: suffix meaning “inflammation”
    Feminitis: The inflammation of a male's mind and physical looks to to become or create the illusion of being a female.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Femininitis

Femininitis

A comon genetic mutation of the male species characterized by a total repulsion to body hair excluding the top of the head, the desire to hide body parts., compress and expand different areas of the anatomy simultaniously, and the attraction to anything pink.. Mild cases include hording female undergarments and foot ware.. Rarely fatal but if left untreated can lead to fematosis, fembosis and in ultra sever cases femacide... Treatments include increased VISA card limit, enlarged closet space, and ultra high speed internet..

After all these years of pleasantly suffering there is now a medical term and a description for this condition. I don't care to know the cure.

No, no Karren I absolutely loved it, just didn't want to say that's it, definition found and then get nothing else from anyone else.

I'm just greedy, I want more, more

Kisses, Me