Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love Dressing up but still very attracted to woman.

I'm in the same boat as you are. I LOVE and am sexually attracted to genetic women, but at the same time I see a pretty woman all "dolled up" in a pretty outfit and high heels, I wish I could wear her outfit in public and look as good as she does in it. I used to hate myself and consider myself a freak, but no more, since now I know that there are many others like me, and I'm NOT the deviant I used to consider myself to be, and since I've let my femme personality out in the sunlight, and loved and nurtured her, and life is SO much easier and much more fun!! Things that used to really "hack me off" now don't even phase me, and life is SO much more fun!! FIND your true inner self ( I truly hope you do, dear,) love and nurture her, find the inner connection and healing, and ENJOY life from there on, it's a great feeling and experience!! I hope you find the inner healing that I found at SCC!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

i feel just like you, and i'd have to agree with jamie too, i'm obsessed with crossdressing but am extremely turned on by the female body, and would have to say that i also love the feel of my own body being female
    Be who you want to be

I have a wife and children and i am very attracted to my wife but also i too love to dress up.I do also feel very feminine and girly when i'm dressed up and this does make me want to be in a womans role which gives me a sense of wanting to be sexually active with a man. I only fantasize about this but i can just switch from normal life to my time as a woman when the time is right.I love living both lives.

HMMM!! get in line Hon!

Contagious is the word for it - it must be an epidemic
    I, too look at a gorgeous women dressed in beautiful clothes and wish I could look like her, but at the same time be with her (although I know there could be problems there - you know how funny us girls are about seeing somebody else in exactly the same clothing lol!
    I'm totally addicted to women, but also want to look like them with the clothing & shape but have no desire in any way to alter my own body - I'm also totally happy with being a guy. The only drawback to being a guy is the stigma attached to it when you see one in womens clothes.
    What a conundrum!
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

I like the diagram, Katie. Can I use that sometimes? Might help in the short term, at least until I get around to explaining everything else.

Prene, when I was a kid, I felt the very same way, just couldn't understand why. Took me years to figure it out, which stopped some other associated behaviors once I knew where it was all coming from.

posted by emmicd:
    I can't explain why crossdressing is looked upon as a bad thing.
    It goes back thousands of years, where males were depended on to be manly fighting machines, because each tribe's survival depended on it. Any feminine behavior could indicate a less than ruthless attitude, which could get fellow members of the tribe killed, say, should he allow an enemy to survive and perhaps kill him instead, then hurting others of the tribe. In contrast, a masculine female is no such threat, hence the low concern about females dressing as males. Sure, if a female acted more as a male, and wasn't as nurturing to her young, that single child may not survive; but if males abandon their 'manly' responsibilities on the front lines, it puts the whole tribe in jeopardy. It's not that we would do that; there are plenty of crossdressers who've served valiantly in the military. It's the FEAR that it might happen that makes it such a problem.
    Claudia Sanz wrote: OK.. I think I'll be the first one on this post to state that when I dress and bring 'Claudia' to life, she does have feelings toward the opposite sex(men).
    I initially got this feeling back when I was a child, when I would dress up and be a girl for my abuser. I really didn't like doing the sexual things with him, and I didn't like the way the male body smells, even when clean. But that initial feeling was one of the things that confused me so much when I was a kid. I later learned that the whole experience was linked psychologically to the only affection I ever received during my childhood. The dressing up, and anticipation of being played with, caressed, and held, the sexual behavior was all part of one 'event'. So, you could say that I 'wanted' to have sex with a guy, because I needed the affection I got from him, and no where else. Sure, even all those years that I was molested, I always had a crush on a little girl my own age, but of course an intimate, affectionately satisfying relationship doesn't usually exist between school age males and females, so an opposite sex fulfullment of those needs wasn't an option.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-11-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: fix format
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I am a hetro cd also. I love to dress up and feel pretty. I love to go out shopping with my wife and our friends but I have no desire to be with another man. I also like my male side. I find women very beautiful, sexy and intriguing. I like to be able to throw my leg over my dirt bike and go racing come home, take a show and be pretty the rest of the day. To me I live in the best of both genders.

Just because we are Cd's doesn't mean we have to chose one or the other. I think it is quite the opposite, we should not try to chose and just enjoy who we are! As for sexual attraction, if you are attracted to women then you are and the same goes if you prefer men but don't try to become attracted to men just so you can say that you are. It doesn't make you more female.