Thread: Great News!

Great News!

For the first time in my life I may be living by myself, and I'll finally be able to indulge in my CDing.

I moved in with my brother after leaving my parent's house almost three years ago. Now we believe it may be better to get our own apartments. We work opposite shifts so we never see each other except for the weekend and even then he spends a lot of time with his girlfriend. So we hope to find new places to live by the time our lease is up next March.

I'm still fearful of people finding out about my little hobby, and I hope that living by myself will finally allow me to discover my true self. My fear of my brother finding my stash of clothes prevents me from truly taking in my CDing. That was a problem I had when I was living with my parents too.

To all you single people out there: Does living alone change your perception of CDing because you're no longer hiding your lifestyle from anybody?

I think you are going to absolutely love it. My most confident, complete and natural connection to my feminine side was when I lived alone. I wasn't anything other than ME and it was a truly special time. Good luck and congratulations!

I remember my first apartment. I think the first thing I did on move-in day was set up my computer so that I could place a Victoria's Secret order.

aka Audrey Grace
    having my own APT really enabled me to better understand how my transgenderism relates to me as a person. you have more time to think, and do whatever you want

Thanks, Lia. I'm hoping that being worry free and being able to dress when I want will be a learning experience for me. Right now I'm always afraid of my brother finding out because he's always home when I'm not. If I had my own apartment I think I'd be more calm and be able to see just how much CDing means to me.

And Norma, that sounds exactly what I was planning on doing. I could order what I want and not have to be discreet about it. As it stands I don't order much and definitely not anything where the return address could give me away.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have my own place and its great.My SO lives across town so its not a problem.I have one guy closet and one girl closet and thats very cool.
    It should open up the new you.

Since splitting with my ex wife i,ve been living on my own and i,ve never dressed as much in my entire life.....

I love it

So much so, that i,ll probably stay single now and carry on enjoying being myself whenever i like!!

OMG you are going to have so much fun!!! I lived alone for quite a while and you will find yourself dressing a bunch. Its great coming and going whenever you want too. Plus its just crazy fun to keep the neighbors guessing by seeing that guy and then that girl coming and going from the place.

You can entertain too...have a Tgirl friend stay over and go clubbing, shopping, etc. Then regardless if gay, bi or straight...having your own place makes spending the night with someone special quite easy.

Hope ya have fun with it...in my case my kids moved in with me...so I went from wild free Tgirl back to ole dad most the time. But thats kewl too. Still go out once or so a week...but I miss dressing all da time.