Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What was the first thing you wore that you bought for yourself?

Back in the late '60s I bought a pair of suntan L'eggs pantyhose in the little egg shaped container. I was about 15 or 16 and terrified, but very happy.

Jaydee

I bought a red balconette bra with matching knickers i had worn my sisters but i wanted my own i was 17 i hid it in my room and wore it under heavy clothing so no one would suspect then i bought a girlfriend some clinique make up and you got a beauty pack with it as a special offer so i kept that

my first

a sexy corset, 38c without trying out, what a rush.

It was a Looong time ago, but I think it was pantyhose and a bra

I bought a pair of black thigh-highs from JC Penney...I was so nervous! I kept trying to act like I was shopping for a GF and looking at the size chart. Back then Internet shopping wasn't available, so it was more of a face to face interaction.

A pair of tights from the local newsagents... It felt soooooooooooooooo dangerous back then... Like it was just me against the whole world
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

A short black full slip from Sears, that I still wear!!

A black lace bra and panties from some sort of thrift store. That was about 15 years ago. Dam what a turn on that was. would wear them every chance I got.

100% Pure Silk tanga.

I bought a little black dress.

My friend was getting rid of some of her old clothes and hooked me up with some stuff, so it was that dress. I wore it with a blonde wig, striped thigh high stockings, ballet flats and a red sweater.

Her roommate came home while I was walking around like that, didn't know it was me. I squealed in delight and now after finding out her friend doesn't look at me quite so much anymore =P (Its a good thing.)

A pair of pantyhose from JC Penney. I pretended they were for my girlfriend, and kept looking at size charts and "note from my girlfriend" to cover up. What a rush that was.

like so many, pantyhose...

when i was in the military i went to town and bought a bra and panty set after i got divorced. 38A and size 6 in light tan with the stripes created by the material being made in 2 different directions...

after that the first outer clothing was a mid-calf black knit skirt from Goodwill. even tried it on in the store while dressed in drab. i was wearing that when i was nearly caught, then caught and then nearly caught again (3 instances in the same day!)

its a story for a different day...

The first thing i bought was a bra from ebay. I registered a PO box at the local post office because i still live with my parents.

Riding home on my bike with the package under my arms with people not knowing i just bought a bra was such a rush!

The first thing I bought was lingerie.

My first purchase was a long sleeve black leotard and tights from Sears. I was 18 and had the house to myself for the week and walked into Sears on my way home from work. I muttered something about "I guess this is what she wants." as I paid for them. As I walked out the store with a bag of my very own leotards and tights in my hand, I was so excited that I had finally gotten up the courage and it went off without a hitch. I could hardly wait to get home each afternoon and slip into my leotard and tights. I stayed in them the whole time around the house and discovered how comfy they were to sleep in too.
    Last edited by Randee; 10-20-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: add stuff

The very fist thing was panties but when i got over that stage it was a long wrap skirt that i bought on a trip to London, i always called it my Indian skirt because it had what i would call an Indian design on it, use to love that skirt .

joanne

Lace panties, black with agarter belt to match. Of course a pair of black stockings with the seam down the back. After looking at myself I went on a diet/excersize plan and lost 60 lbs. in 10 months. That set got lost in a purge but things look much better on me now.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

My every first item was a skirt and top with panties and bra.

Gold Member
    About Halloween, when I was 15 years old, I bought a pair of fishnet pantyhose at an Osco. I was a wreck, and it didn't help that the old hag cashier was laughing as I set them on the counter.
    On the short walk home I was imagining the school football team finding out and beating the hell out of me over it... Not that I was on the team but, Oh gyod you understand....

I very much enjoyed them. I hid them in the attic, in a bag, under some insulation, in a hard to get to spot. Jimmy Hoffa is not hidden as well. Wore them a few more times but was too afraid of getting caught with them so I tossed them.

At the time I LOVED fishnets.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

My first Wonderbra...38A.
    Still fits although snug, think I'll invest in a bra extender for it as it's still in decent shape.

I am wearing it now.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

First items I wore that I bought myself to were makeup and stuff, not clothes. Mascara, lipstick and black temporary hair dye. Was blushing beetroot red when buying them, and stuttered some nervous words about me buying the stuff for a girlfriend (a non-existent one, me being single at the time) which wasn't the best move.

Aspiring Member
    panthose and heels!

My girl friend left a short skirt at my house with her bookbag. I drove to the local grocery store (Mayfair Market then) and purchased a pair of queen size nylons and some candy and other stuff to make it look good. I then sped home and wore her skirt, the nylons and a turtleneck. I felt HOT! I still remember the feeling well.
    Charlie

I was 11 or 12 at the time and I got a one piece bikini and I kind-a looked like a girl and looking back now the sales lady had asked me if I wanted to try it on before I left.

First Purchase

Shoes. Everything else I could 'borrow' or help 'get lost in the wash' (and I didn't have any money anyway). But shoes. My feet were bigger than all the women I knew. What a joy it was when I got my first pair from Sears. I felt complete. In those days, you could order from the catalogue and pick it up at the store in a numbered bin - already wrapped.