Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first thing you wore that you bought for yourself?

What was the first thing you wore that you bought for yourself?

The first thing I bought for myself was in the 60's. I bought a knit mini dress with bra and panties and nylons hose and 3" heels and a wig. I told SA that they were for my wife who never got them. OH I couldn't wait to get home to put them on and go for a drive the wife was away at her sister's for a week. I had some of her makeup and I was young back then so I didn't need much.

I got home took a shower and just as I cameout of the shower the door bell rang. It was my partners they knew I was alone that wek and they came by to take to dinner. I never eat so fast in my life wanting to back home. After they left I hunry to dress then stay out till 3:00AM driving around and not wanting to go to bed. My whole week I was on cloud 9.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

panty hose, and girlz did i like the feel of that!!

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Legg's pantyhose in the plastic egg case.

Walked to the grocery store farthest from my house in the local neighborhood. Was sweating like crazy as I made my purchase at the checkout. Must of been ten-eleven years old at the time.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Silver Member
    The first thing I bought was a pair of panties at age 12. They were white and nylon. I got tired of borrowing my sister's undies.

For me it was nylons and panties, what a rush for the nezt couple of months. Keli

The first girls clothes I bought I believe was a pair of girl's sassoon baggy jeans.

After that I bought a purple girls one piece bathing suit and a pink empire dress.

emmi

If I remember correctly I may of been 15 or 16 years old. I went into a mom and pop lingerie store and bought a nice satin gown. It felt amazing the first time I wore it. Seems like only yesterday.

I was almost home after driving for a few days. I stopped at a factory outlet mall and ended up in a Hanes/Bali/Playtex store. I bought two plane white bra's and (I think) a pair of panties. I had no idea about sizing of women's clothes or if they would fit or not.

I visited the public restrooms and put both bras on and drove the rest of the way home. It was intoxicating.

I was 16 and just started my first part time job. As soon as I could afford it, I bought a blue denim mini skirt and a sexy hot pink top from Sportsgirl.

Many a happy hour locked in my bedroom after that just listening to music, doing study......or whatever, didn't matter. I was in heaven!

I started with sticky fingers First LEGGS pantyhose and then a womans speedo. It was over 35 years ago and buying was ohh so uncool. But i came clean and bought my own pantyhose. Well the sales lady didn't know

Gina

I bought some black tights for myself 10 years ago. I never bought a full outfit until a year ago, and then I just went crazy at a Goodwill and bought baskets and baskets of stuff.

A matching bra and panty from Victoria's Secret. That was more than 10 years ago. I still have them!

angora sweater

A white angora sweater....it was heaven to wear

Sally

Votaw Texas, a small town in the middle of nowhere.
    First things i ever got myself were some stockings with like a gaurter made into it, and some panties and some lipstick, all at once.
    I got them at walmart and no one said a thing or even looked at me funny.
    You would be surprised at how no one cares that you buy these things, the mentality of most people seems to be a "i dont care as long as your not stealing" kind of thing. lol
    I still buy womans things there and no one cares.

Former Member
    After I moved into my first apartment and lived alone, I bought a red leather mini skirt, red 4 1/2" pumps and a black sweater. I also bought some panty hose. Leggs I think. This was the mid 1980's, so all of that stuff was in style. WOW, what a rush to actually have my own clothes! I still have that red leather mini skirt.

Let's see. about 13 years old(1966) Went to a Parklane Hosiery Store in Wash DC. bought a pair of black Danskin tights, and a pair of black ballet slippers. exciting
    Karen Francis

white lace bra slip and panites- wow- i was in heaven

my red and white checked school uniform dress. i still love to wear it, it always hard to pick from white tight or black tights to wear with it, lol

I think I was about 14. I used money from my paper route to order a bra from the JCPenny catalogue. It was a 34 B yellow padded bra that didn't fit very well, but it was mine!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

The first thing I remember buying myself was a pvc knee length skirt from a fetish shop. I was really nerves about going into the shop, but was treated really well and bought many items from them in years to follow.
    This gave me the courage to start buying tights and underwear.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Smile The first thing(s)

For me, STOCKINGS, from a small lingerie shop. I was about 13 yrs old(1956) and didn't have a clue!!!!! The SA helped me a lot IE asking me all sorts of questions, in retrospect she knew they were for me and also sold me a garterbelt with some very soft nylon panties.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Pantyhose...
    Just.. PANTYHOSE!!
    I love Pantyhose!!

For me it was a long denim skirt from Goodwill, followed by a pair of Just My Size black stockings. I think it was around 1993.

The first think I bought were a pair of small gold hoop earrings for pierced ears. Really quite a rush at the time...

ChanDelle

probably pantyhose too long ago to really remember