Thread: Another relationship tanked

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Another relationship tanked

Last weekend a GG friend stopped by my house to chat for a while.
    Just as friends nothing more we talk girl talk mostly I showed her some new purses I had found at the GW store and she brought over some skirts she wanted me to try on for an upcoming party.
    Well we were on the front porch and she was getting ready to leave and she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek(she always does that)and My SO pulls up. I thought no big deal she has done that even when he's here.
    Well he blew up and started accusing me of cheating and of all things a TRAMP how crass!
    So I calmly said You DICK! get back in your car and hit the road!
    Well I feel pretty bad about calling him that. I should have tried to explain the stuation but I don't think that would have helped.
    So I'm kinda sad and feeling like I did something wrong.
    So having friends of the opposite sex is a bad thing?I think not.
    Guys can be so dumb and bull headed sometimes.Hey wait I am a guy oh well.

I'm sorry Tracii,

When I was getting into trying to look more effeminate and explore everything - My girlfriend at the time was intent on telling me at every moment she could how I was doing something "wrong", I was going to "Hell" and "Well if you wanna be a girl you can go get a BOYFRIEND and be HIS girlfriend" etc. etc.

Some people are just cruel, if he was on that short of a fuse with you and that insecure about your relationship, maybe he wasn't worth it in the long run anyway...You'll find someone else, who will love you AND your very very nice Les Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Guys can be so dumb and bull headed sometimes.Hey wait I am a guy oh well.
    i am sorry to hear this good luck sis. thats why i like woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I think you did the right thing Traci. Was your GG friend, a friend before you met him? If so, its all for the better. Good friendships are better than relationships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Traci sounds like you need to call him and get together. Not to scream at him, beg for his forgiveness or try the explain " But you never had a problem before" clearly he did that day, but to find out why he was so upset at seeing you and her. Does he think you where cheating on him? Does he have doubts about your relationship in general? Did he just almost get hit by a another car, got yelled at and a speeding ticket and was really just PO at the world at the time? Did he ever have problems before with this GG? At least give him the benefit of a pinch of doubt and see what the thorn is. We all had to have someone take the time and learn about how we feel. time to return that feeling if you really like him.

Hey Tracii,

That's a bummer. Get a TG band going and write a song about the little wiener. Make a million.

Candy

You're SO most likely feels threatened by your dresing to begin with, while not "gay" myself, my male friends of that persuasion are aghast at the fact that I dress, some of them even stop hitting on me when in drab.
    Maybe because you are in touch with your fem side bothers himso much he is looking for an excuse, or perhaps...he was having a bad day and took it out on you...we always hurt the ones we love the most.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalotte View Post
    Traci sounds like you need to call him and get together. Not to scream at him, beg for his forgiveness or try the explain " But you never had a problem before" clearly he did that day, but to find out why he was so upset at seeing you and her. Does he think you where cheating on him? Does he have doubts about your relationship in general? Did he just almost get hit by a another car, got yelled at and a speeding ticket and was really just PO at the world at the time? Did he ever have problems before with this GG? At least give him the benefit of a pinch of doubt and see what the thorn is. We all had to have someone take the time and learn about how we feel. time to return that feeling if you really like him.
    I agree..........

Everybody is entitled to a bad day once in while & it could be just that easy.

However, this could have been coming & he just used her as the excuse to end it.

Either way it sounds like at least a phone call is in order here to straighten things out or at least part ways on better terms.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Banned Spammer
    Well I did call him this morning and it was Crissy's kiss on the cheek that did it.I asked him why he never said anything the other times she has done it.
    He gave a B.S. excuse that he felt she was competition and that she is so pretty and sexy he would never win the battle.
    I told him we are just friends and thats it nothing more.I really do care a great deal for Glenn but the insecurity part of him is just soo frustrating.
    I told him lets give it some time so he can sort things out and deal with his feelings and stay friends.
    P.S.He did say the CD part of me was never a problem I did ask him that Q.
    Thanks for the pep talk girls it helped.

Hope things work out for you Tracii, jealousy isn't a good thing in any relationship.

Sounds to me as if it is Crissy who should be your so not some jerk who jumps ship over a kiss on the cheek.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

girl next door
    Sorry to hear Tracii but it sounds like a good decision.

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

You did hothing wrong Tracii.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    I have known Crissy for a very long time even dated her for a while.
    She is a whimsical type very fun to be around and never serious about anything which really bothers some people mostly the guys she dates now.
    I guess Glenn does feel threatened in some way by her because I dated her in the past and he feels there could still strong feelings between us.
    I just can't get him to understand the "just friends"thing.
    She feels real bad about the whole thing she even called Glenn to apologize to him directly to tell him I was more like a sister to her and someone that she could talk to about anything.
    I hope that works 'cause boy I'm in the dumps about this.Thanks for letting me vent.