Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone like cooking while dressed?

Does anyone like cooking while dressed?

I cook. A lot. And recently the thought occurred to me..."Hmm, I'm trying to act more feminine and look more feminine, maybe I should look more feminine and do something I normally do...blah blah" And more internal psychobabble.

So does anyone else do any cooking while dressed? Do you find that you feel better doing it than if you're cooking while "Not dressed".? I guess in the end it came down to, cooking sure got boring, it was a necessity (My fiance doesn't cook), and was becoming rather boring and humdrum.

I would gladly post what I cooked, but I think that belongs in another forum, somewhere.

Smile

Hi Elly, Yes, I do like to cook while dresssed. I find thats its more enjoyable for me, then in male mode. And that goes for doing the dishes too!!!

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I do. I like to cook, period, but dressing adds a new dimension to it. I don't think I'm any better at it when dressed but it sure is more fun. I sometimes wish I had taken Home Economics in high school. I knew several guys who did. Most of them did it to meet girls, but I think a couple of them were doing it to fulfill their inner feminine desires.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

As one who spends just about all my non-work time en femme I have been cooking "dressed" for years. I have thought about taking a cookig class to improve my culinary skills, wonder how they would react to me?
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I'm always dressed while home so I do all my cooking dressed. I would love to find those frilly aprons that tied with a big bow in back.

Karen Sue

Always been a fantasy to cook for a man's dinner.........YUM!

It's the most natural thing in the world, combining two things I love to do. And yeah, I'd love to do it for friends and lovers ...

Yes, I have been known to play with food when dressed.

I expect most of us have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I used to cook on the weekends dressed, I love to cook anyway, so why not combine to of my joys.

I love cooking. The more I do it the more I enjoy it. I have cooked while dressed but I'd say that it was out of neccesity rather than because I was dressed and felt like trying it.

It wouldn't really matter to me if I was in guy mode or girl mode. I just like cooking!

cooking

I can no longer cook in guy clothes. All of my guy clothes are gone, never to return. Life in general is better dressed as the woman I am inside.

Eileen

Sometimes I do

If I am dressed and I need to cook I will
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Cooking yes, windows no.

I find I do a lot of cooking around here anyway.

I don't dress often, but lately when I do, I've got a nice routine of dressing early as "the housekeeper" who cooks and cleans, then changes to run errands in town.
    Mary

i like to cook either way hehe
    When swimming in a see of lies, one needs to go fishing for the truth

I love cooking period. I especially love cooking when dressed. I also enjoy doing household chores more when I'm dressed. Talk about a great feeling.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I enjoy to cook, and it just tastes so much better when food is prepared when I'm dressed.

Smile Yes

When cooking or baking for a period of time (1-3 hrs.), I will be dressed
    casual, skirt, top and flats. I am very relaxed and I believe the dishes I have prepared are better.
    Also, like Cissy, I do the pots and pans and enjoy it.

Hugs.

Abby

Why not cooking too......

I love to do everything, anything dressed "en femme", so why not cooking! I never thought about it being any different than anything else I do while dressed up. I like nothing better than putting on my denim short shorts and a nice t-shirt and cooking up a storm! My wife likes it too!! Of course she enjoys my cooking whether I am dressed "en femme", male , or not dressed at all!! And so do I...... We should all just live the way we are most comfortable and take t from there. I feel so lucky that I have my wife's support and understanding so that I can fulfill that goal in my own life.
    Vicky

What is femme about cooking? Thats like saying a nurse should be female. Billie Jean

Haven't tried it yet, but I will be soon when I have the house to myself for a week

I normally HATE housework with a passion, but dressed, even cleaning the bathroom becomes enjoyable!

The two C cooking and CD-ing go hand in hand.

Gold Member
    I do not cook a whole lot en femme or male mode. Reason? After too many people projectile vomited after eating my meals, I have given up on it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I live alone since I am a widower and I have done many household chores while dressed. I have done cooking, baking, cleaning, laundry, and even some indoor maintenance like painting. I always enjoy being dressed and will do almost any chore as long as I have the appropriate clothes. After my meal is cooked or my cookies are baked, or my toilet is cleaned, I can change into something more frilly and just enjoy being the girl of my dreams.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I like to cook no matter how Im dressed . If I waited to cook until I have my Cindy urge Im sure I would loose weight
    Word of caution tho,,, if you open a hot oven while wearing a synthetic wig its not good,, dont ask how I figured this out LOL
    Cindy

Cooking

I certainly prefer to cook while en femme than when I am not!
    Hugs, Carole