Thread: how to show cleavage in sexy outfits

how to show cleavage in sexy outfits

Hi, I just got my first set of breast forms from the breast form store, gold seal triangle size10 and i really like them. I am new to crossdressing and was wondering how to show cleavage without the form showing. Is there a different trick like not wearing the forms and taping. I havent tried them on yet with a revealing corset or teddy but it seems it would be hard to hide the top of the breastform. Thanks for your help and i am glad i found this site,
    Kendra

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar

Tags

Just click below the posts on the TAGS to find some threads about showing / producing cleavage... I might suggest the "How to create credible cleavage"

Not that I'm advertising or anything.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

It may be very difficult,

if you're flat chested and skinny. Like I am.
    Fortunately, that's why God invented femskins!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!