Thread: FtoM CD's like MtoF CD's?

FtoM CD's like MtoF CD's?

Just kinda curious about this, I'm a fairly regular guy, not over masculine, but fairly guyish. I just so happen to be a CD and like to wear some really feminine clothing, and get all dolled up.

So my question is, are there girls who are very girly who consider themselves straight, but also dress as a guy on the side? Basicly the opposite of what I am?

This is something that is not often heard of (in fact I don't think I really have heard of it at all)

I know that there are FtoM transgendered who are transitioning or living as a male of some sort.

In no way am I trying to come across as ignorant, just curious about the other side of things.

Yep, there are straight (or bi/pansexual) girls who dress up as guys on occasion just for fun. A good friend of mine is pansexual, and does drag king performances. She has a completely female gender identity, but enjoys doing the performances.

I think there's a couple FtM CDs around here somewhere.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Heya. The answer to your question is yes. I am a girl, who is straight, and very girly at times, but I also dress as a guy on the side. I am not transitioning or living as a guy. I just like to pretend I'm a boy sometimes.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Thumbs up

This is a topic that is near a dear to to my heart, because it was always one of my fantasies. One thing that crossed my mind was that 'crossdressing was so much fun that girls should do it too!'. By the time I had gotten divorced in 1997 I realised that I wanted a girl in my life would crossdress as a boy for me. It kind of completes the circle in my eyes as it complements my CDing as a girl. I began writing ftm cd fictoin stories under my nom-de-plume of Kozmik Alaska. They finally culminated in my ultimate set of stories, The Amy Series, that had the girl of my dreams meet me. I cast them out to the 'net almost as if they were a prayer to the fates.

Then I met my wife! First I told her about me. Then I told her about loving girls in boy's undies. The rest is totally happy history. She looks great in men's undies and jockstraps, and when she wears them, I can't keep my hands off her! Our 'fun' is super hot, and she just drives me crazy (and I her!) when she waer them and I'm in my panties and bra

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I was very lucky. My partner told me he enjoys dressing like a girl. Which I like. And which gave me enough confidence to eventually tell him I like dressing as a boy, which was something I had been suppressing for many years. Thankfully, he likes that too. I am very lucky to have ended up with someone I love dearly and who loves me for who I really am.