Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

Aspiring Member

Wink cd'ing and bondage

Hi all.
    I'm curious as to how many of you enjoy being bound while you are dressed.
    I know for myself, I've experienced it many times and even had the good fortune for my SO to enjoy it with me. We don't do it every time, but it is a great feeling to be that submissive when I'm dressed in my silky things.
    It makes me feel like the captive heroine in one of those old serial shorts, like the Perils of Pauline.
    I sort of wish my SO would play her role a little bit more, but I'm thrilled that she accepts it and will indulge me and my little fantasy kink.
    Any thoughts, or kiss and tells? I'd love to hear some feedback.
    Shari

sometimes i like to play i like being the sub. but then there are time i like to switch having comfortable gear helps like ankle and wrist cuffs ball gag blind fold then let the fun begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The times I've had the opportunity to play I found it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.

My wife and I have played a bit in the bondage games. There have been time in which I have been dressed for the role. The only problem comes from us both wanting to be subs. Most of the time I play switch, and play the Dom. However, we have found that if I am to play the Dom, then I get to play Dominatrix. I am a bit shy and will not show the pics, but it's quite fun. I am fully dressed (wig, makeup, corset, garters and stockings, and my most recent addition a pair of knee-high 4" heeled boots) It's kind of a fun twist on the whole sharing of power game.

When I play sub, I am only in drab or naked.
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Play by myself

I was into bondage 30 years before I ever thot of CDing! My first fetish love! When I started dressing, it was just natural to combine the two! Boy, have I got some great pics of Sherry tied up! Can't post those, of course.

I did bondage the same way I dress, by myself! I rarely have the desire for bondage any more. Maybe once or twice in the last year? As others have said, maybe I just need a play mate?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

you go girl.
    Angie

I'm surprised that my wife likes me to be quite forceful at times. I'm always a little afraid that I might to go too far. Conversely I like wearing tight clothes and being "swaddled". I have to wonder if explicit bondage might be fun, perhaps I should talk to my wife about it. I'm pretty sure she'd want to be the sub tho and I'm not sure I'm cut out to be the dom... Who knows?

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Yes, I've done a lot of bondage play over the years.. for me, however, CDing and other kinks (BDSM) don't necessarily go hand-in-hand. Sometimes its fun to join the two, but I can still enjoy both without the other. Yes.. that feeling of being the captive princess.. I like that... But it's always better within the confines of a committed relationship - and thats where I'm having problems.. finding one.

I,ll answer this later, i,m a bit tied up at the moment

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I,ll answer this later, i,m a bit tied up at the moment
    Ok saw that one coming . Looks around for DD
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

[SIZE=2]Ah Yes! I love bondage too, but not any of the heavy stuff. You may remember that my wife thinks CDing is disgusting, but she also hates the idea of any "unusual" sexual practises too. I have, in the past, tied her up a few times, and she seemed to really enjoy her bondage orgasms, but she would never tie me up, and has lost all interest in the subject now, so I've become a DIY practitioner.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]In my closet, like Sam44, I love tight, restrictive,clothing, like corsets, hobble skirts etc. I'll sometimes chain and padlock my 5" heels (with short ankle chain) and tight skirt on, having left the keys in my garage, so I HAVE to walk/hobble outside across the patio and back to get them off. The moon can come out from behind a cloud at the most inopportune times, but that's where the adrenaline rush comes from.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Never done it, but I would love to at some point. I have never had the opportunity.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yms View Post
    The times I've had the opportunity to play I found it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.

It's really important to be able to fully communicate your interests and fantasies to your partner. Everyone is just a bit different so discussing it in advance will greatly assist with experiencing all you want it to be.
    Many people aren't comfortable with such discussions but they really are necessary.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    ok must admit i am a little clueless here. never tried it so I'm a little naive. Does this always involve pain? I somehow thought this was mandatory.

Banned Read only
    Now, for extra points, how many are into CDing, bondage, and spanking?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    On the other side of the coin is me, I hate being hit or bound. I would probably react violently if someone did this to me.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam44 View Post
    I'm surprised that my wife likes me to be quite forceful at times. I'm always a little afraid that I might to go too far. Conversely I like wearing tight clothes and being "swaddled". I have to wonder if explicit bondage might be fun, perhaps I should talk to my wife about it. I'm pretty sure she'd want to be the sub tho and I'm not sure I'm cut out to be the dom... Who knows?
    Being, "The Dom", or "Domme" when dressed as a Woman, does not necessarily involve the heavy stuff.
    I've had great success tying some of my girl friends down to the bed and driving them absolutely WILD with a very powerful, multi-speed vibrator. The ol' teasing and denial routine can be worked to perfection leaving you with the most amazingly satisfied and enthusiastic partner/wife you could ever imagine.
    I have spent multiple-hours at times without a single complaint.

These types of games are all about fantasies, and we all have them, regardless of how some people insist they don't. We all need to encourage our partners to discuss their fantasies.
    The rewards can be more than you ever imagined!

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    Many of my pictures in my mind are of me in captive roles. I don't know if I'd ever get to a point where I'd play them out for real. Giving total control to another requires a certain kind of trust, something (given my not-so-distant past) I'm not sure I'm ready for. The fantasies are still fun, though!!!
    Heidi99

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Never!

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    ok must admit i am a little clueless here. never tried it so I'm a little naive. Does this always involve pain? I somehow thought this was mandatory.
    At least, in my 30 years involved with bondage it didn't. Uncomfortable, yes, painful, no! Altho some r into spanking, (I'm not), and THAT CAN HURT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    I refuse to answer that question. pleads the 5th
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar

Thumbs up

While I certainly love dressing for hours and enjoying it as is I do enjoy being bound as such. My wife does not really indulge my dressing notions but - bless her heart - she will tie me up once a week in a limited wardrobe of items.

The notion of bondage while dressed likely plays in my mind to the alleviation of any residual guilt I may have over dressing in the past 25 years. Being "swaddled" or cloaked in silk and satin while bound is a big pleasure and very relaxing. It feels wonderful and I truly do forget the rest of the world when like this.

I Love being dressed and bound very tight!!!! The best part is my wife loves to do it to me!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    It only involves what you and your partner want it to involve. I have some thick, fur lined, very comfortable leather cuffs that have put a smile on my face many times, as well as the face of my partner.
    Before any sort of play starts, you MUST establish a "Safe Word" or "gesture" (should the sub be gagged). At the very instant the sub produces the agreed-upon word or gesture, everything STOPS!
    This creates a safe situation should the sub decide that they are not interested in playing any longer.
    Many subs really enjoy begging for mercy and the overall experience is greatly increased with this begging so with the establishment of a safe word the sub can beg all they want and the play won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi99 View Post
    Many of my pictures in my mind are of me in captive roles. I don't know if I'd ever get to a point where I'd play them out for real. Giving total control to another requires a certain kind of trust, something (given my not-so-distant past) I'm not sure I'm ready for. The fantasies are still fun, though!!!

Seeking the services of a seasoned professional Dominatrix just might be what you need. They have done this so many times and are the most understanding and non-judgemental Ladies in the world.
    But i must provide a warning ... i sought the services of a Pro Domme many years ago ... and I still serve Her to this very day! W/we were just in LA for the weekend where W/we attended a play party at a private residence. i was dressed as a wild girl in a fully custom-made corset ... and W/we'll be going to Las Vegas this coming weekend for a HUGE Halloween fantasy party Saturday night. There will be several thousand people there.
    It's got to be one of the greatest parties every year!
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 10-21-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Please use the multi-quote feature

Silver Member
    My wife doesn't participate with my dressing (don't ask don't tell) but I would like to try both together. We have had some very light bondage intimacy but that is it. I think the reason i would like CD bondage is the loss of guilt for dressing. Heck if someone else makes you dress how can you feel guilty?
    I think one of the reason I like visiting salons is tried (sorry, bad pun) into this subject. When i make an appointment for several lengthy services I have no choice but stay dressed and endure the female rituals they bestow on me. I can't just up and leave with a headfull of rollers or half dried pedi/mani. I also feel this is why I like to leave a lot of the decisions up to the staff. Hey she picked the vivid pink nail color, I guess I like having smoky eyes and tight curls. Anyone else have similar thoughts?
    Great thread!!

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Yes, this is something I have explored before. But never when in feminine mode.

Darla -- pain is a thing, it can actually be good if done right. BUT neither D/s or BSm revolve around creating pain. Quite the opposite in fact !

C.