Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

I've never been into real BDSM kinda stuff, but I am constantly curious about the things that have been a "normal" part of history.

Corsets, for example. I have been tightly laced for several days in a row and I've enjoyed the sensations, but I also knew that after a few days I'd have the luxury of the unlaced life again. But what about the perfectly ordinary girls and women who were able to take daily corseting in stride for most of their adult life. Surely there must have been times when the constriction was maddening, when all they wanted was just to get the food to go down into their congested stomach or to get just one or two really deep breaths into their compressed lungs, yet they went right on smiling and conversing. What is it really like to do that day after day?

While it may not be bondage in the traditional sense, but it is the stuff that gets my mind (and sometimes my body) wandering.

My ex wife liked bondage, if i could dress then I would play. You'd have to be pretty good to get me tied up. Presently it's not on my list of things to do.

i enjoy bondage and mild disipline forced to do whatever is a hughe rush when it is someone i love doing the directing. games while dressed would just be icing on the cake.usually i'm naked while bound at least so far......spanking is a hughe turn on for me as is other forms of pain if done safely can't stress the safety enough. Morgan

I have often described being captured and kept as ‘freeing’. For me what would be stressful and torturous to others is the ultimate sensual release.

Yes I love being bound, chained, caged, boxed, mummified, all that and much more. And I enjoy bondage not at all except when I am my girl self! I have zero desire to be captured and engage in B&D activities unless I am fully Jodi.

I can only surmise that when a girl, my softer, submissive self is ‘allowed’ to step forward. That inner person upon release craves capture, wants to surrender to the whims of a controlling master or mistress.

Sexually, it is a unique rush that results in unparallel orgasms.

Why is hard to say, but I believe the imperative is hard wired, as is the case with crossdressing for so many of us.

I can recall as a child, getting hard every time a movie with a young male in it featured said young male being trapped, imprisoned or bound in some way. I first noticed this at about age 6 or 7, so something on a DNA level turned me on about such scenes many years prior to my first wet orgasm.

Being Jodi does not always equate to a B&D and/or S&M scene tagging along. But the most memorable nights of Jodi play, usually do! Certainly not for everyone, but for those who enjoy it, it is essential.

My crappy page and a touch of bondage too: http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV.
    Last edited by JODINYCTV; 01-28-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typos

Former Member
    Okay, I admit it, I am a little kinky.......

I really enjoy when my wife takes control and has her way with me. Of course I must be dressed in a corset, stockings and heels. We have a collar, wrist cuffs, a spreader bar, a ball gag and plenty of soft nylon rope.

Oh yeah, she has a riding crop for when I have been a bad girl......

Mj

[quote=mj;1460977then let the fun begin[/quote]

Not my cup of tea, but enjoy yourself!

... --- -- ./--- ..-./..- .../-.-. .- -.

Fantasies

One of my recurring fantasies is to be forcibly feminized by one or more GGs. It is pure fantasy because first, I am already pretty well feminized and two, my SO shows no inclination to dominate me in this way,

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    NO!! Not you, sis!!!
    *giggles*

Ok, so I'm a lil kinky too, but I gotta be the one holding the crop... or else!

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

moderate safe bondage

Moderate bondge is also nice, like being in a warm soft deep patch of mud that acts like quicksand. Imagine your pantyhose covered toes squish the warm mud as you walk forward and beging to sink. The mud turns into sucking quicksand and pulls you in squeezing against your legs as you struggle to get free sinking up to the tops of your legs and just touching....

Well That kind of bondage feels great and got to share it once too. Yes She had a leotard on for me, BTW

I will have to admit that I have kinky side, only right now I don't have a partner that I can trust.
    flickr.com/photos/cdcassie

is in her vest
    no.....

Doesnt have much to do with TG

I love BDSM and many many things kinky, but it doesn't have that much to do with dressing. OK, some of my clothes are fetish clothes. I do own a custom made full length leather corset and most would consider my nail length a fetish (it is). but whether or not I'm dressed has little to do with whether or not I'm interested in BDSM

I'm into bondage and especially Shabari, both as top and bottom. I've actually been trained in Shabari (japanese erotic bondage) and I have a flickr group dedicated to Shabari and Trans girls.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/tshibari/

Marla

holy cow...such a long thread too and on my favorite topic!

Into bondage? Umm ya.For all my life . I sub'd for 13 years, but now am primarily dominant, though I definitely still like to sub on occasion. My spouse is also my slave,and I have a tgrl I domme as well who I'm quite proud of. And I do play with pain, though certainly it's not everyones cup of tea. Just a part of the whole bi-poly-kinked package.

Amanda

Silver Member

Amazing

this is one of the longest running threads that I've ever seen on CD.com---goes to show what a lot of interest BD/SM has for the transgendered community
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Kendra loves a Dominant Woman

I really enjoy wearing a tight corset, garter belt and stockings, and a nice pair of fme boots. Then a sexily dressed woman taking control of things with a crop and some fun bondage equipment too............ummmmmmmmmm

My wife and I played alot until she passed, hope to find the special woman again someday.

Aspiring Member
    Wow! After atarting this thread in October, i nevr imagined how popular it would become.
    Thanks for all of you who took the time to write and share.
    A bit of an eye opener, isn't it?
    Just shows to go you that you're never really alone in most anything that you do.
    Thanks again girls!
    I feel honored by your participation.

I love you guys!!!

I have to honestly say that I have never had the desire to be tied up. I try to be a good and wholesome girl..lol However, I don't always succeed, and there are times when I just need a good spanking!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

bondage

I'm not telling but shrink wrap can be fun too
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar

Smile

this is a very cool thread! nice to see so many kinky devils out there and a lot of tolerance from those not so inclined!
    I love it! Tie me up now!!!
    MMMppph!
    LOL

eleven thousand hits!!!!! Bring it on! It is a can of worms opened there! When I was 11 and thought i was the only CD in the world it was a great feeling to discover I was not alone.. and this thread makes me feel the same way. why is it so sexy I have no idea. There is tah element of helplessness but mainly for me the items themselves have become fetishistic. I get turned on just looking at collars, cuffs and gags which in itself has nothing to do with CDing. My kinky nature is evolving all the timeand I love it!
    Last edited by Di; 03-20-2009 at 08:10 AM.
    Peace through superior dress sense..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post

I really enjoy when my wife takes control and has her way with me. Of course I must be dressed in a corset, stockings and heels. We have a collar, wrist cuffs, a spreader bar, a ball gag and plenty of soft nylon rope.

Oh yeah, she has a riding crop for when I have been a bad girl......
    Oooh, I'm jealous of you, you sexy devil. How I would love to be in cuffs and a ball gag! Yumm!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Yep, nothing wrong with it. Mild bondage, spanking, nipple clamps and tease, whips - but I hate her bull whip! - handcuffs and silk scarves. Gently does it, all dressed up, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Aspiring Member
    The only thing that my wife would do is to duct tape me to the lawn mower. Leanne

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

With all the interest in BDism, I wonder---

if we would be allowed to post some pics of ourselves in "distressing" situations? Maybe in the "Risky Business" section?
    Assuming the " no nudity, nipples, bulges, etc.", rules were obeyed?

I've got some of Sherry, but hesitate to post them-----?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've got to 'fess up too. I've had b/d fantasies ever since gaining admission to the adult magazine section. My wife is extra vanilla, so nothing will ever happen there. So it remains fantasy, but the imagination is a very fertile playground! Uncanny how much some of us girls have in common.
    Julie