Thread: Being a sissy

Being a sissy

I look for info about sissies.
    What it is being a sissy ?
    Are every submissive T.Girls sissies ? Or it needs more ?

What kind of extra pleasure do you find being a submissive sissy ?

Are sissies more often gay or not ?

Sorry I don't want offend nobody there. Just curious.

Kisses to all sissies

Nadia

I think the short answer would be that sissys are CD males who want to be dressed up in some cute way (usually pink, frilly, dresses and underwear, often maid aprons, somewhat tarty appearance etc) and treated as silly 'little' girls, made to work as maids, humiliated and punished for bad performance etc. It is a little different from simply acting as a maid who has a decent uniform, usually in black, with cap, apron etc.

I wouldn't know exactly what it's like being a sissy as that is not my interest even if I am a CD male and have performed as a uniformed maid.

I don't think that gay males are particularly in sissy stuff. I would imagine rather the contrary, that is, it is the straight males that are more interested in CDing and being sissys. Google for 'sissy' and you should get a lot of information.

Electra is very close about who they are. They are TG's and you won't find many gay guys doing it. Sissy's are more of a fetish along the lines of S&M, into spankings and such. Some of the outfits are cute and some are meant to be humiliating. In a way, for the ones whom do it for the spankings, it's their punishment for felling TG. Another, it's the only way they can express their TG. Since we do not have any way, at this time, to survey the population concerning all things TG we do not know how many do it and why on any issue dealing with TG.
    HUGS Sandra

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    I am a sissy, and TG. I do like to please men. Some humiliation is also stimulating.

Check out: http://www.clubsissy.com/

I'm sure this will help you.
    Dana Fleming

I do have to say that when I am dressed, I almost always find myself seeking out men. Part of me likes feeling submissive, which is what real women sometimes have to deal with.

I dont know if that makes me a sissy, but if it does, then I wouldnt want to change a thing

I living with a SO for a while and she enjoyed having me dress, we did a little b&d, but that doesn't require cd'ing. Khelli is a very self confident gal, been around long enough to know the score. Very feminine, not a sissy.
    All of the sissyboys or pantyslaves I have known are into the "losing control" aspect of it. Unless they have a woman to tell them what to do, most of them never dress on their own. I agree that they seem to be into the frilly, silly style of clothing.

Threads like this are kind of interesting because they bring out the stereotypers and sissyphobes.

Here are some of my thoughts on what makes a sissy:

Sissies may be gay, straight, bi or asexual.

They may be crossdressers or not.

They may be genetically male or female.

They may identify as male or female or sissy may just be a gender all it's own.

Being a sissy could be a sexual fetish, a gender identity or a diversion or ???

Sissies may be full or part time.

I think that one thing sissies have in common is what you could call ultra-femininity. It seems to me that what passes for femininity today are the qualities that used to describe a "gentleman" and masculinity now just describes the attributes of a brute. Ultra-femininity is an ideal of femininity that never really existed in normal women; it only ever existed in sissies. A "flaming" homosexual, that super-girly girly-girl at work, a pantie slave, a petticoat fetishist, a cuckold, and an Adult Little Girl can all be sissies even though they may have nothing else in common.

I think of myself as a sissy. I know I'm not a man. When I'm in the company of men, I'm uneasy and I never feel like I'm one of them. I can usually act straight (masculine) due to a lifetime of hiding my true inclinations but its getting harder all the time. I'm much more comfortable in the company of women. But, I've looked inside myself and found no woman in there either. So, I'm a sissy - the other gender.

Of course, it is my sissy prerogative to change my mind about all this at any time.

Banned Read only
    Hey, I'm a sissy and I'll punch your lights out if you try to stereotype!

Just as there are many different type of crossdressers, there are also many different types of sissies, from those that like getting dressed up in their prettiest frills, curls and bows to attend an innocent tea-party, to those that want to be humiliated and/or flogged half to death.

sissy

I started dressing very young and very submissive so still today I enjoy the role of weak sissy.

When I was growing up a sissy was a boy who couldn't do boy-type things - like kick a football or run hard - or (shock/horror) preferred to talk to girls.

It had nothing to do with gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    When I was growing up a sissy was a boy who couldn't do boy-type things - like kick a football or run hard - or (shock/horror) preferred to talk to girls.

It had nothing to do with gender.
    Deanna, I believe that, in the common language, "sissy" may have a rather broad meaning, however among the TV community it seems to have a much more precise meaning.

It is this very meaning (including the submission to a dom) that I'm seeking for.

Kisses

Nadia

I was probably using the school playground definition not the adult version. Words do have different meanings in different contexts.

Little Girl
    Sissies are usually ageplayers that crossdress/play female roles. There is some overlap with BDSM and Adult Baby.