Thread: Halloween that special holiday

Halloween that special holiday

Halloween.....my favorite....u can be a "gurl" without much notice. I did and some men did hit on me. It felt so good to be a sexy ****. Had on heels n hose as I crossed highway guys were wolf whistling.Felt so good.Wife was not too thrilled as I enjoyed it so much. And I really was a hot ****.

If your wife supports your crossdressing you should share the experience of crossdressing with her and still make her day by flattering her and dressing as she does and let her know why. The reason is because you admire and respect her and most of all you love her and want to be like her. Enjoy Halloween!

emmi
    xoxo

Getting that attention is a great feeling i am sure we are all happy for you but remember your wife and to make her feel as you want to feel. This way you can both enjoy yourselves. Have Fun.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.