Thread: "Lost The Bet".............??

"Lost The Bet".............??

OK, I've got a silly question for you that I should know the answer to but I'm curious what you all will come up with. Wednesday evening I was going to take in a movie (usually no big deal). However, for whatever reason last Wednesday evening it seems every one in town wanted to go to the same theater at the same time (it's a college town and the whole student body was out in force). Long story short............after sitting in the car for the better part of a half-hour waiting for the crowd to subside I finally chickened out and left. The whole time I was thinking "What could I tell these people that would sound convincing why I'm dressed this way? OK, I thought, "I lost the bet". But my quandry was, "What was the 'bet' I lost ?"
    I'm going to try again next Wednesday evening (my wife bowls on Wednesday nights so it's Joni's nite out, so to speak).
    So, what 'bet' did I lose to be dressed up like a girl on a non-Halloween night? Oh, and BTW, a college "initiation" of some kind is out. I graduated 30+ years ago so I'm a little old for a college prank.
    Thanks
    Luv to you all
    Joni

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Heads, I live the rest of my life in drab. Tails, I spend the rest of my life wearing something more gorgeous. It came up tails.

Any good?!!!!!

Sarah...

What kind of 'bet' could I have lost to my wife? Come on all you GG's out there. Here's your chance to chime in.
    Joni

i used march madness as my excuse, but since it's october, maybe football? maybe the yanks making it to the series? i don't know if you're into sports, but anything along those lines works. i only used it for my legs, though. for fully dressed, i think you might need an accomplice to help your cause. or, you could just tell them the truth?

They bet me £100 i wouldn,t dare dress and go out as a woman, i said i would and won £100 to prove it

Gold Member
    If you have been out of college 10 years longer than most of those students have even been alive, would they even know you or care?
    But yeah a bunch of young punk college kids out, I don't think I would want to go in either.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    They bet me £100 i wouldn,t dare dress and go out as a woman, i said i would and won £100 to prove it
    I agree with with. That should be a good excuse for taking a bet.
    Suzanne

That may work once.... but what are you going to say the next time?

"I just keep loosing these best so I decided to become a woman cause it's cheaper in the long run".. hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Bog off kid! I'm an undercover cop looking for handbag thieves and your blowing my cover!

Any good?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Do you know these people. if not why would you say anything.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    ...The whole time I was thinking "What could I tell these people that would sound convincing why I'm dressed this way?"...
    • I'm a transgendered person and I'm here to see a movie.
    • My gorilla suit is at the cleaners.
    • Why is what I'm wearing important to you?
    • I'm meeting some friends... would you care to join us?
    • I was mugged by a roving gang of cosmetologists on the way here.
    • What do you mean red and pink don't go together?
    • I'm comfortable... are you?
    • I was going to make up some dumb excuse about losing a bet, but the truth is, I enjoy dressing the way I do.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Holly, I absolutely love your answers they may not be what Joni is looking for but, they woud and will really eork for me when I go out. Everyone on this site is the greatest.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Banned Read only
    No-one ever believes the 'bet' theory anyway. I do like the undercover cop idea though. You could get an ear piece from an old radio and hook it over your ear and talk down your sleeve if anyone comes up to you. Not only will they leave you alone but it will scare the willies out of them at the same time. "Target approaching."

Who cares what other people think, You went to see a movie, so go in and enjoy the movie anyway. Better yet forget the movie and go to the mall and shop for more womens clothes that you would like to wear. Its more fun.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

[SIZE=4]Instead of only setting your sights on that theater, is there another place you could go? I realize it is dark inside but all you do is sit and worry, why not go someplace where you can shop or just drive around until you feel comfortable?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I used this excuse for years and wasted untold amounts of time before I realized I was the one defeating me, not them. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]If Joni gets out once per week, make the most of it. You may not even talk to another sole but Joni gets out...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    What kind of 'bet' could I have lost to my wife? Come on all you GG's out there. Here's your chance to chime in.
    Joni
    Well you asked for GG input...so here goes ....saying something about losing a bet just doesn't cut it. Why do you have to say anything?

I like Hollys the best
    I was going to make up some dumb excuse about losing a bet, but the truth is, I enjoy dressing the way I do.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Honestly, I doubt the bet idea would work in this circumstance. You are out, at a movie, alone. Usually with a bet like that, you'd have someone else with you (to basically make sure you were following through) and you probably wouldn't go to a movie as the result of losing a bet. A bar, maybe. A movie, probably not.