Thread: T clubs in Denver?

T clubs in Denver?

Hey all,

Just wanted to see if anyone knew some t friendly clubs in denver? Was thinking to go out for halloween with the wife any advice would be great.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Hey all,

Just wanted to see if anyone knew some t friendly clubs in denver? Was thinking to go out for halloween with the wife any advice would be great.

thanks!
    I'd like to see the responses to this also since I'm gonna be there next week!

Tracks is a dance club for LGBT, one of the DJs, Markie, is CD, she runs the 80s room/Heaven's Lounge on Saturday night.

BJ's Carousel has a weekly drag show on Fridays and Saturdays.

Past that, there's a wealth of gay clubs one can go to, and I understand we have a mild presence at The Church, another dance club.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace

That was the first place I dressed other than home but I did not go "out" while there. As far as walking around and interacting the 16th Street Mall is interesting. They have free buses running every 60 seconds or so back and forth the length of the whole street and are the only vehicles allowed there. One of "your" hotels is just one street over. http://www.downtowndenver.com/BID/BID16thStreetMall.htm

I didn't visit the Cherry Creek Shopping Center but it is billed as a very upscale mall with all sorts of shops and restaraunts. http://www.shopcherrycreek.com/infodesk/index.html

The first non-family I talked to about my CDing were the two gurls who run Studiolites in Denver. They have excursions for their makeover clients so they may be able to suggest venues or even include you. They are both very fun and freindly. http://www.studiolites.com/index3.html

Have fun but beware, the day I left it was in the 70's and great out. The next week they had a blizzard that shut the city down for 2 days!
    Sally

Places in Denver

Danielle,

BJ's is a fun place and you would be welcome there dressed. They have a restaurant in the back that serves good food also.

Charlies is on Colfax very close to the Church. It is a gay bar with two dance floors and you would be welcome there dressed just remember to take your ID.

As for the Church I have not been but know a number of gurls that have and have heard nothing but good things about it.

Get a map of denver to help you get around as some of the ways are tricky. If you are there very long and like to shop. Well.....

Have fun!

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!