wonder how people in UK in general treat T-girls.
I've lived in many places.
In Australia, most people are very tolerant and respectful of t-girls and most people just don't care. Yet, there are a few people who will get very upset when we are in their presence and violence is often talked about. I saw groups of youth bashing up my friend brutally before and I am still scared.
In Malaysia, although transgenderism is in the culture, t-girls might / and often end up hassled by the police due to Islamic laws. Police arrests is common.
In China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, transgenderism is a big taboo. If someone is revealed to be transgendered, he (in his boy role) will be treated as an outcast. News reporters frequently stalk transgendered people and publish stories of our day to day live as if we are absolute freaks and perverts. Every month or so, there is news of a t-girl being prosecuted as a sexual pervert for being read in the female toilet and the press would exagerate in the reporting.
In Thailand, it is much more OK and one can go around as boy or girl and there is no problem and people just don't care.

Just wonder how t-girls are treated in the UK.
1)Is it against the law to discriminate a t-girl in the UK?
2)How about ridiculing someone openly for being transgendered? Say is it illegal to ridicule and humiliate someone for being transgendered at work, in restaurants, in hotels or in public places?
3) Does transgendered people get stalked and followed and watched like freaks in the UK?

please tell me your experiences