Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Smelling femme as good as dressing?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Is Smelling femme as good as dressing?

I've found that the more feminine I've gotten over the years, smelling beautiful is just as important as my dressing. In the last 2 years I make sure that I'm smelling nice everyday. I've never worn perfume, cause that would come across too obvious, but I have different kinds of shower gels I use, like lavender, manderin, really beautiful flavours. I dont shower in the mornings. My routine is that I shower at night about 9.00, put on my shower gel, scrub my arms, chest, then I get into my satin or silk nightgown and robe. In the mornings, the gel clashes with the silk scent from my nightgowns, and the smell is really beautiful. Sometimes women at work have smelt it it, and said.....you really smell beautiful. It makes me wonder if perfume is not out of the question. But I find body lotions just as good. Theres a terrific new lotion out called "Bond Girl 007" which is gorgous. But ladies, is smelling nice important to you, as it is with me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

YOU BET!!!!!!! Y would I get all pretty and then smell like a man(ugh ugh)?? I too use shower gels, moisturizer, female deodorant and the like and really feel very good about it. Actually I wouldn't use anything else!!!!!

Molyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

smelling pretty, makes me feel pretty

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I love smelling good. It just makes everything that much better. My wife told me one day my hair smelled nice that made my day.
    Angie

I have a man side of my cabinet, and a girl side. Different cologne or perfume accordingly.

I can't wear a woman's suit and go out smelling like Stetsons right? Not that I've gone out...just saying.

It's totally important to me!

I use Avon pink grapefruit bubble bath.
    Suave sweet pea & violet body wash (which smells so so nice, my girlfriend actually bought this for me)

And to top it all off, I add a little perfume as well.
    Right now I'm wearing a designer imposter of "Touch of Pink"

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    Wearing female pheromones is so much fun. Definitely helps the illusion.

Fem scent - female pheromones are a must . . . I agree

Yes, very important.

I always use perfume or oils of my own or my wife's so it is easy to forget what effect it can have on people that are near you , just to give you a funny incidence today , i went shopping with my daughter, her boyfriend, my son and 3 of his friends, when we got back to the car my daughters boy friend said to her that he kept smelling this lovely smell and was it something she had on , so my daughter blurts out " no it is not me it is my dad and he smells like a Hippy" well we all laughed. so be careful where and when you use it

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    I have different kinds of shower gels I use, like lavender, manderin, really beautiful flavours.
    I've been using 'man-go' for several years, now - but so far, it hasn't worked..
    Last edited by Nicki B; 10-20-2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added hyphen. Ah well, if you have to telegraph the joke, you shouldn't have bothered..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    OH how the intoxicating the sense of smell is. They say that we remember smells better than anything else. I have had the opportunity to wear SJP Lovely perfume a few times while dressing and it definitely made those times special. I felt so femme while wearing it. As for gels and such I wear unscented Secret all the time but stay away from others since they can sometimes last for too long. i do use Skintimate shave gel in a variety of scent but that is very mild.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I don't mind the perfumes off of body lotions and deoderants, but I CANNOT stand the smell of general perfumes! I don't know why women feel the need to drench themselves in that rotten stuff... It's generally very irritating the the 'ol factories and does nothing more than offend the surrounding air. Even my GF cannot stand the smell of perfumes, and I love how we both agree on it

NO!!! If it were then my hobby woud be crossSMELLING not crossDRESSING... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think it goes hand in hand, so it's a yes for me.

Smile

I only use female deodrants, scented bodywash and lotions.my wife buys the items, we both love to smell good.

Gold Member
    I like femme deoderant. I do like wearing perfumes but after a while the smell of them get to me.

My favorite smell that I know of is Jovan Musk. Yes cheap but I love it.
    Estee Lauder has one that drives me WILD but I don't know the name of it.
    Smelling pretty does help. Might as well treat all the senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen, you or trannie T are the only ones who would come up with something like that.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've SO got to keep that line on hand!!

Perfume is a must for me. Depending upon the choice it can either be very feminine or very intoxicating.

What I like best is a gentle spray of something light & floral on the bed-sheets, such as Dior's J'Adore. I just love sliding between the perfumed sheets - so sensual. And it's great when I wake up in the morning and can still detect the scent.

Perfume is the final touch for me
    It completes the transformation

I keep several scented body lotions, talcum powder etc. that I try to use all the time. I do love smelling nice even if its just for my own satisfaction but what I love the most is to be dressed completely and spritz on Liz Taylor's White Diamond. For me its to die for.

A nice scent adds to the dressup/makeup experience for me. And, when the session is finished and I get cleaned up and everything put away, I still love the faint lingering scent of perfume on the inside of my wrist. Not noticible to others, just to me. A subtle reminder of my dressup/makeup session.

Silver Member
    Hi PFG, yes smelling pretty is very important to me. I have always felt this way and regard it as just as important as looking pretty. I have never tried these shower gels that you have mentioned but I will check them out. I always use womens deodorant and the kind I prefer is Secret's Powder Fresh. It has a definate feminine odor to it. I wear perfumes also quite regularly. Of course if I am out en femme I want to smell the part as well. Even in guy mode I will use a little bit of perfume and I have never had anyone question me about this. I feel the need to project a part of my fem side all the time and I think this is a great way to do it.

Banned Read only
    I always hated getting those sets of cologne for christmass and birthdays as gifts every year with my presents.

I always felt like perfume from an early age I sprayed on my mom's perfume when I could.

Then I got older and started buying my own. I like Curve Crush alot.And Chanel # 5

I've got to wear perfume to feel complete. In fact I wear female perfume far more that my male scents, even in drab. In fact. Just got back from golf and the first thing I did was to spray some perfume on as I changed clothes. As I write this I can smell the scent and love it.