Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't want to be a Woman.

Don't want to be a Woman.

Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. I don't want to be a woman in everyday life. In my day to day life I'm happy being a man. I know alot of crosseressers talk down to you if you even hint that your crossdressing is sexual. Mine is. I love the femine feeling but only want it for sex. I like being with men and being dressed fem for their pleasure. The feel of stockings and the way I feel in high heels is totally erotic. The make up, the wig and painted nails excite me sexually. Does anyone else have similar feelings. Just dress totally fem for sex but not out to make a political statement or function in every day life as a woman?

Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by kayla_cd_va View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. I don't want to be a woman in everyday life. In my day to day life I'm happy being a man. I know alot of crosseressers talk down to you if you even hint that your crossdressing is sexual. Mine is. I love the femine feeling but only want it for sex. I like being with men and being dressed fem for their pleasure. The feel of stockings and the way I feel in high heels is totally erotic. The make up, the wig and painted nails excite me sexually. Does anyone else have similar feelings. Just dress totally fem for sex but not out to make a political statement or function in every day life as a woman?

Kayla

Kayla, hun, I"m sure everyone has different reasons, but mine are much like your reasons. I have no problem with my male half, but I do have this female half that merely wants expression from time to time. If I wall her up, she gets cranky and my male half personality sours, so I just do things to allow her out.

Also, everyone's level is different, some are satisfied with wearing some femme things around the house, some are satisfied with an anonymous drive. None of these things are wrong for the individuals involved. What satisfies one's needs is not necessarily enough or, perhaps, is way beyond another's needs.

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

If that works for you great go for it with my blessings. for me it;s the girl aspect I love being a girl if only in being dressed And in a state of mind.
    Angie

It's become something more than sexual for me, but it still has a large degree of eroticism for me. So if you cut out that "something more" I just alluded to, you're square on.

Oh, and I applaud your saying so. You're very right about CDs looking down their nose at you if you admit to such a thing. But I suspect that it's true to some degree for most.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm kinda like you...

But a little confused

I like being a guy. But at the same time I want to be a girl.
    I dress for sexual reasons, but at the same time, I dress because I want to be a girl.

But... I still like my guy side.

I'm having a problem with wanting to have my cake and eat it too....

Everything you described Kayla, is TOTALLY normal!

Every CD, tgirl, grrl etc... has different things they like! It's just what makes us all unique Don't worry about it. Just do what makes you happy hon!
    Click my sig to see my MySpace page!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kayla,

Very interesting. I'm a GG and I've really questioned this myself.If you over analyze it, it can become extremely confusing. As a Best Friend of a CD and a SO it makes you wonder from time to time. Is this really where she/he wants to be or does she need more? For me, I hold trust in the fact that our communication is strong and the foundation of our relationship is even stronger.

I can only imagine how confusing this must be for all of you and can only hope that each of you allow yourself to be whatever you feel the need to be. At the same time loving yourself throughout the entire journey!

Hugs!

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

Kayla
    WELL SAID, I TOO FEEL ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME WAY...ADD IN A LITTLE ESCAPISM TO IT THOUGH ,AT LEAST FOR ME, IT SEEMS TO MAKE ALL MY TROUBLES DISAPPEAR WHILE I'M CINDY ...AS FAR AS SEX GOES , YES I ENJOY IT IMMENSELY AS A SEXUAL THING AS WELL..TRUTHFULLY I TRIED JOINING A "HETRO" CD/TGIRL GROUP ON YAHOO...THEY DENIED ME SAYING THEY DIDNOT LIKE MY PROFILE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SEXUAL AND THE FACT THAT I WAS BISEXUAL...WELL I WROTE THEM A NASTY GRAM BACK ..SAYING CONSIDERING WE AS A GROUP ARE SUPPOSEDLY VERY PERMISSIVE, THAT THEY WERE ACTUALLY BEING QUITE BIASED IF NOT ALMOST RACIST.. BUT THATS JUST MY VIEW...AS FOR THE YAHOO GROUP ,WELL I REFUSE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THAT KIND OF PEOPLE...THAT THINK THEIR ARE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE...SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT....BUT I'M GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT ALONE IN MY LITTLE OLD WORLD OF CROSSDRESSING...HUGGS GURLZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I totally wish I was a girl. But I have to accept who I am and just enjoy pretending.

I don't know if it's totally only sexual, but I can agree that I don't want to be a woman full time.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I know alot of crosseressers talk down to you if you even hint that your crossdressing is sexual. Does anyone else have similar feelings. Just dress totally fem for sex but not out to make a political statement or function in every day life as a woman?

Kayla
    Yeah the CDs who talk down to those who do this for sexual pleasure are usually older and don;t have a sex drive anyways. To hell with what they think.

For me, there is a small degree of sexual excitement to it, but not as much anymore. I may be wrong but I just feel better about myself when dressed to some degree.

I always say that a person has to decide for himself how he wants to live. That whole argument that someone is not really CD or TS cause they have sexual feelings is a load of crap.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I talked about this in the 'introduce yourself' section so sorry if I repeat myself. I'm finding that I want to be a guy when being out (anywhere: work, bar, visiting friends) but a woman when at home. What makes it difficult (well, impossible is the right word) is that when in femme mode at home I want to be a complete woman (natural breasts including). Is there any sexual undertone to it? Possibly. Why do I want to be a woman at home and not anywhere else, I don't know.
    Clara

It all depends

If a gg knows I dress and wants to go that road sexually I'm all for it, Do I get a sexual thrill when I dress, no. I acheive a level of emotional comfort that I cannot attain in drab, why, don't know and no longer care.

I do feel an inner thrill at having an outfit look good, or finding that perfect pair of shoes.

I have never been with a man dressed, myself or them. I have not done the bi in may years. You have to do whatever you are comfy with. Just be very careful, a lot of the men who are intersted in us only want the act.

I like my CD life, but like my man life better. Besides, it's too much work being a woman.

Besides, it's too much work being a woman.
    AMEN sister!

i need to do the brakes on the car and all the way home from work i was thinking about this and how i would like to dress for the evening and maybe go to dinner with a GG friend of mine...

the car won out because of the amount of work it would have required for 2 hours of Leesa Time...

Wow....there so many things about being a woman I like....but at the same time being a man too. Sexuality to me is part of everyday life and I am very sexual/sensual being male OR female. But I will say that all of the wonderful things about being a woman are very fulfilling for me in so many ways, so it goes into my extreme sexuality quite a bit.

For me it's sexual as well. And I see no signs of that diminishing yet.

Still, we can argue that even when a woman puts on something nice it's sexual. Although her concious motivation might not be sexual (she puts it on because she just likes to look nice to herself), the result is that she gets more attention from men.

I'm not trying to imply that the turn-on is the way how a desire to look feminine manifests in a man, though. This is probably more complicated ...

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Mostly enjoy dressing up

Not really interested in having sex with a man, I'm not bisexual and having the thought of sex with a man is somewhat un-appealing. But when dressed up my sexual desire is stronger. Only thing I'd like, is to find a beautiful women GG to have a rlationship with, who is okay with my crossdressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I'm very similar, it is primarily a sexual thing for me at this stage. I like my male side very much, but sometimes I like to feel pretty I guess. I have no intentions of transitioning or going full time. I would like to eventually go out dressed though.

IMHO, I think cding is sexual to most cd's to some extent. Some may be partial, and some may do exclusive for sexual reasons. We all do it for different reasons or feelings. However we should not look down on the other for the reason we do things. We are the only ones that somewhat understand one another, so if we look down on our own, we can't expect for society to look at us in a positve light.

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria2222 View Post
    I like my CD life, but like my man life better. Besides, it's too much work being a woman.
    No kidding...it's tougher being a woman in every possible way...well men have to run up the beaches at Normandy but thankfully that doesn't happen often...and unfortunately wars are becoming an equal opportunity employer...

Honestly IMHO dressing as an attraction to clothes or roleplay or a sexual thrill shouldn't be looked down upon as a bad thing at all...it's a lighthearted fun that can be put away and forgotten about while relaxed maleness and working on cars, motorcycles etc...returns...

Those in agony are trans-people as dressing is only a means to an end...going back to male is utter misery...this just cuts deeper to them in every way...

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I don't really know if my crossdressing is sexual or not. I've never felt good about myself in man clothes and consequently don't feel attractive and sexy dressed as such. Oh yes, I frequently feel smart when dressed in really good man stuff but it never seems to translate into a good feeling about myself. Which is tough in some respects.

If I want to be me and not outwardly sexy I wear woman's clothes that I think are functional and deliberately not flattering. And that's most things given that I have a man's body!! If I feel like I want to put out some real signals I'll dress accordingly, in flirty, curve enhancing, ultra-feminine styles. Of course sexiness is in the eye of the beholder and whilst all this makes me feel how I want to feel I'm not vain enough to think I look much more than a guy in a dress most of the time . Such is life though!

So, I guess that's me open to scrutiny! And I guess that means there is a sexual element to my mode of dress. I'll leave it to others to tell me if it works or not!!!!

Sarah...

I'm happy being a happy balance.
    While My jeans are women's 501's you can't tell them apart really from mens - T-shirt or long polo shirt - androngonous dressing for me...
    Long hair, ear rings (male/female diamond studs) -

It's a balance for me, half an half - and while I just bought some new loung pants that are clearly femme and I wear pink around the house a lot, when I go out nobody would know.

Two spirits...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Silver Member
    Darling I suspect that most of Us started because of the erotic feelings we got and still get when dressed---many of Us branched out from there.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I dress to feel more like a woman. Allthough me and my SO have come to a compromise that she doesn't want me to transition, crossdressing is ok.
    Allthough lately, she has brought it up alot lately. I've been wanting to ask her if she wants to go to a therapist with me to help work out or issues over it, but we can't afford one right now.

I would love to be a woman full time but am too old to make the transistion. I also love making love to a woman so I would have been a lesbion if I were a woman full time.