View Poll Results: Are you a sissy ?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a sissy, nothing else.

12 6.35%
  • I am mainly a sissy

37 19.58%
  • I happen(ed) to be a sissy (or I would be some day)

25 13.23%
  • I am decidedly NOT a sissy

81 42.86%
  • I can't make a clear mind about me being a sissy or not

34 17.99%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you a submissive sissy ?

Are you a submissive sissy ?

I look for statistics about the sissy phenomenon among MTF CDers.
    Please read the tentative definitions below, before to take the poll.

In another thread I requested info about being a sissy. Here are excerpts of answers I got :

According to Electra :

<< I think the short answer would be that sissys are CD males who want to be dressed up in some cute way (usually pink, frilly, dresses and underwear, often maid aprons, somewhat tarty appearance etc) and treated as silly 'little' girls, made to work as maids, humiliated and punished for bad performance etc. It is a little different from simply acting as a maid who has a decent uniform, usually in black, with cap, apron etc. >>

Sandra Dunn added :
    << Sissy's are more of a fetish along the lines of S&M, into spankings and such. Some of the outfits are cute and some are meant to be humiliating. In a way, for the ones whom do it for the spankings, it's their punishment for felling TG. Another, it's the only way they can express their TG. >>

Stevie C.
    <<I think that one thing sissies have in common is what you could call ultra-femininity. It seems to me that what passes for femininity today are the qualities that used to describe a "gentleman" and masculinity now just describes the attributes of a brute. Ultra-femininity is an ideal of femininity that never really existed in normal women; it only ever existed in sissies. A "flaming" homosexual, that super-girly girly-girl at work, a pantie slave, a petticoat fetishist, a cuckold, and an Adult Little Girl can all be sissies even though they may have nothing else in common. >>

Thanks to all of you.

Yes I would love that. Be dominated by women while dress as a femme.
    Suzanne

I'm in the "hell no" catagory myself...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm mainly a sissy...

I dress mainly for sex, but i also enjoy dressing!!!

I think being a sissy is a guy who went to a female dominate and was forced into femininazition. I have heard of places in NYC and in the area around London Englnd that are in business to do this. The guys that are in this situation usually volunteer to be forced feminine or are sent there by a female dominate.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Quote Originally Posted by serinalynn View Post
    I think being a sissy is a guy who went to a female dominate and was forced into femininazition. I have heard of places in NYC and in the area around London Englnd that are in business to do this. The guys that are in this situation usually volunteer to be forced feminine or are sent there by a female dominate.
    Replace female with male and you have my situation involving being a sissy.

I have no desire to dress in frilly clothes and little white socks. My dressing has kept up with my age. I am also not the submissive type.

Marjory

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Hey -- I wanna be a tomboy! I ain't submissive and ain't no sissy. I got lace on my boyleg panties to prove it, and I'll beat the snot outta anyone who sez I am!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Wondering if I should start a 'are you a tomboy girl' thread.
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    I look for statistics about the sissy phenomenon among MTF CDers.
    Please read the tentative definitions below, before to take the poll.

In another thread I requested info about being a sissy. Here are excerpts of answers I got :

According to Electra :

<< I think the short answer would be that sissys are CD males who want to be dressed up in some cute way (usually pink, frilly, dresses and underwear, often maid aprons, somewhat tarty appearance etc) and treated as silly 'little' girls, made to work as maids, humiliated and punished for bad performance etc. It is a little different from simply acting as a maid who has a decent uniform, usually in black, with cap, apron etc. >>

Sandra Dunn added :
    << Sissy's are more of a fetish along the lines of S&M, into spankings and such. Some of the outfits are cute and some are meant to be humiliating. In a way, for the ones whom do it for the spankings, it's their punishment for felling TG. Another, it's the only way they can express their TG. >>

Stevie C.
    <<I think that one thing sissies have in common is what you could call ultra-femininity. It seems to me that what passes for femininity today are the qualities that used to describe a "gentleman" and masculinity now just describes the attributes of a brute. Ultra-femininity is an ideal of femininity that never really existed in normal women; it only ever existed in sissies. A "flaming" homosexual, that super-girly girly-girl at work, a pantie slave, a petticoat fetishist, a cuckold, and an Adult Little Girl can all be sissies even though they may have nothing else in common. >>

Thanks to all of you.
    Honestly, I am confused about this completely.

This must be from older generations.

When I grew up the word wasn't even used. Sure, guys could "be a pussy" or "weak" or "a whimp", but the only time i've ever seen the term "sissy" was in 70s movies where a weak protagonist kid was being beat up or some Jock dad telling his kid to "toughen up," and that's the only reason I even know what it means.

I mean, I am femme and submissive, but there's no "humiliation in any of it. Kim Kardashian is ultra-femme. Scarlett Johansson is ultra-femme. And, submission is a personal preference (how you are).

Like I said, I can't relate to any of this.

Last edited by Sophie_C; 10-19-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Nope...

I am definitely not a sissy...

A tart yes, and I love to dress to stand out, to provoke even, but submissive is definitely not in my dictionary...

Dita.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

I am, like most, decidedly not a sissy. But given the opportunity, I think it would be a fun experience. But I heavily doubt that it would ever become habit-forming for me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Little Girl
    I love frilly dresses and little white socks and stuff, but I do feel little bit silly in the full silly getup.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not a sissy here I will not tolerate being bullied or controlled.I thank Uncle Sam for that.
    I'm very much a loner and a free thinker.

Interesting thread. I was attracted to the submissive/dominant thing (without dressing as a girl) before I found my female me. That attraction now completely disappeared. When I dress I dress as an attractive woman you might find at the mall or at work or anywhere. I enjoy being feminine but not submissive.
    Clara

What can i say.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Carlacd View Post
    What can i say.
    LOL !! Carla, from your pics the effect is irresistible, and you deserve a good spanking !!

To be a little more serious for a short while, I understand the trouble expressed by Sophie_C :
    << I mean, I am femme and submissive, but there's no "humiliation in any of it. Kim Kardashian is ultra-femme. Scarlett Johansson is ultra-femme. And, submission is a personal preference (how you are).

Like I said, I can't relate to any of this. >>

I believe not all submissive TGs and not all ultra-femme TGs are sissies.
    And there are different degrees in intensity of the sissy tendancies. Most sissies seem to appreciate the mildest forms of S&M without bullying or disrespect, only sort of innocent (or not-so-innocent) playing.

As for me, even if I do like frilly petticoats, I'm decidedly not a submissive sissy. I'm rather a tomboy, independant, who don't like to be controlled, even if I 'm patient and could tolerate from a loved one a slight degree of control without exploding. I am of the endurant type, what means I can bear a high level of frustration. What made some people tell me in the past I was somewhat "maso" . I don't believe I am, because I never felt any pleasure in enduring frustration or suffering. I can bear it, that's all.

Dressed to please someone
    My femme ego is quite strong and independent, althought she is a bit shy in appearance. Still there are moments when she wants to be weak and fragile.

And may be a little submissive, too

I think that there is some verbiage that is causing trouble. We need better definitions. To be submissive isn't necessarily a sissy. Most people would look at the term sissy as being young, frilly with girl age group type clothing and situations. You can be submissive and femme without being a sissy. It works for me with the right person!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I'm the complete opposite of a submissive sissy---something else entirely but I do date submissive sissies
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I;m not a sissy. But with my fife I could be.
    Angie

I always have been and always will be just a sissy. It started early in childhood. I was timid and didn't have the "rough and tumble" aggressiveness of most boys. I would back down when picked on because I was afraid of getting in a fight. I enjoyed trying on my sisters clothes whenever I could and was envious that girls could wear pretty dresses. I felt more comfortable playing with girls. Many times I would have a pair of panties on under my boys clothes while I was outside playing. In conjunction with this I also developed erotic feelings of humiliation for being this way. I had fantasies of being caught wearing girls clothes, then being teased and laughed at. I've always been easily controlled by women and dream of meeting a dominant female that would enjoy having a sweet girlyboy to feminize and mold to her needs. I have no desire to pass in public and blend in. Its the humiliation of being seen as a man wearing girls clothes that I fing exciting.
    Jamie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess I'm with the girls who need to define what exactly is a sissy! I love to wear frilly white socks, although I don't think I would ever wear a frilly little girl dress in public! I also very much want to please a woman, and act very submissive, but I'm not into the dom/sub thing where she would humilate me in public, and I wouldn't want to be seen in publice dressed as a little girl while the dom has me on a leash!

I guess what I'm saying is I just want to be loved by a woman, and I'm attracted to strong, assertive, tall, take charge kind of women! Yes, I want to please them, cook, clean, dress feminine, and act very girly! I want to be the modern day suburban housewife/hubby, not into the dom/sub scene!

But if being/acting weak, helpless, very very feminine, and dressing like a woman makes me a sissy, then I guess I am!

I prefer leather and PVC, i guess i,m more of a "dom"

i do NOT need the encouragement of others to be able to express my fem side=the need from within is strong enough-in fact more than i can handle at times!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol