Thread: Advice For First Timers

Banned Read only

Advice For First Timers

Use Halloween as a means to go out in public for the first time. Here how, I know it works, I've tried it. Dress up, go out at night, target females and go to places not too crowded. Example: drug stores, gas stations, convienent stores, etc. Ask the females clerks/patrons how your holloween outfit looks(by the way, try it on the weekend saying your on your way to a party). I have gotten honest, positive, and fun feedback......in fact, I probably could have gotten a few dates using this method, but I only realized this after the fact.

AMEN Sister. Halloween is our national celebration for coming out and being ourselves. Girls this is your once a year time to go out and be yourself. For most of us this is where we got our start and the nerve to go out without worring about all the negative things that go on in our head.

So for all you girls who haven't gone out yet this is your time girlfreind.

HUGS and happy TGing Sandra

Banned Read only
    Girls, If you go out this weekend, tell me if the above method worked and any interesting stories you have...................Michelle

The closest I came to what you said (it is a great plan!) was to go to bar dressed with some friends who decided not to dress. Waiting in line two guys started talking with me and after a while asked if I was a guy...they said I looked great and it was my voice. Once inside girls I didn't know were coming up to tell me to tell me I looked great, but my dress was out of style... The more you look female the more the girls love it and the guys get uncomfortable. hehehe If you do a female character you have less explaining to do...

I'm going to try talking my girlfriend into letting me dress up on Halloween. :P I mentioned it before, but I'm not sure she knew I was serious.

Banned Read only

Svetlana

Good Luck, Svetlana, hope all goes well!!

Michelle

Sound good to me Michelle this will be my 3rd Halloween dressed.
    Angie

Good idea, but I don't thiunk I have the nerve yet. I went as a cheerleader once upon a time, it was so much fun!

~Sam~

I'm in a questionable position. My wife and I have been invited to a friend's Halloween party this weekend. My wife is not one for costumes so we will probably just go for a quick drink and make excuses that we came from some other non-costume event. I'd love to go as Paula and I know she would look quite the part of a woman. This is a bit of a give-a-way as unless a guy practices dressing as a woman often, he usually can't look that femine and passing. Also, where does he get all of the right sized clothes and shoes, wig, etc.?

Additionally several of my peers from work will probably be at this party, a partner of the firm. As well as, the host of this party is a very close social friend of my boss'es wife. This would get back to my boss faster than the internet!!! So, I guess it would be a bit too risky to go to this party as Paula. Bummer!!!

Banned Read only
    Big Bad.....go for it, today or tomorrow night......just do it, you'll love it!:

Paula, do it only if your wife sets it all up and brags to everyone about how it was her idea......if not, it's indeed a sticky situation.

Michelle

It look like a wonderful idea. I never been outside walking, I only been once this week at night for a drive not too far away from home. Especially the timing is good, my GF is gone to Florida in vacation for an other week. I know that I will be very shy an nervous but I am dying do to it you can’t believe.
    Suzanne

Banned Read only
    Suzy, show those awesome legs and make careful plans..........if you do it, get back to me and tell me how it went! Good Luck!!!

Michelle

Halloween

Last year my wife was out of town for this holiday, so I decided to do it up right. I went to a salon and had a full set put on, with the most beautiful nail color you can imagine. Got fully dressed, and went downtown to an "alternative shopping" area, got out of the car and just roamed around. Got some good compliments, an invitation to a party (that I had to decline because I didn't do a good job on the makeup), and chatted with some gals who were there together, a transitioning gal, and a few others. A great night, but alas those nails took forever to get off.