Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephanie is going in the closet for awhile!

Thank you for the update Step. I hope your PT goes well and you make a full recovery.

Just think you'll be able to unhook your own bra again. Seems such a simple thing that... until you've lost the ability to reach around and do it. Ahh life it's the simple things that often makes it worth living. *gentle hugs* [SIZE=1]I don't want to hurt ya[/SIZE]

dancin

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Thanks so very much for all the kind words and thoughts. You don't know how much that means to me.

The surgery apparently was sucessful, but of course I am still very limited in what I can do. However, SHE who is in charge of CD's was looking out for me. I had already discovered one skort that did not get stored away, and today I found my three beautiful leather skirts in a basement closet. So Stephanie is kind of back. I am writing this wearing red silk panties, a black knee length leather skirt, and a white button front short sleeve blouse! Oh yes, Easy Spirit velcro strap Mary Janes. No bra, since I couldn't fasten it anyway. But at least I look, and feel, girly!!

BTW, Dancininthedark, you can hug me anytime! And you don't have to be so gentle, I won't break!

Stephanie

Getting back to being a lady, but still a man underneath!