Thread: Body Morphing

Question Body Morphing

Hi girls!

There's something that has been recently brought into my attention, and I'd like to share it with you.

As I've not posted much you know very little about me I think that some background is required.

First of all I'll have to tell you that I'm pretty new to CDing, only about two or three months. I had never done it or discussed this side of me with anyone, until then. I first told a very close GG friend of mine, about my fantasy (or should I say plan) of having a girls band where I'd be the lead singer (dressed as girl, singing with my baritone/bass voice).
    Talking about this, another thing came out, the possibility of dressing not only on stage, but socially, and my feeling about not being entirely male.

Since then I bought myself some pieces of clothing, tried some of hers, she gave me some make up she didn't use, came out to some friends and coworkers (both male and female, all of them very supportive) and got into this forum.

Very recently, this friend I first came out to, has been telling me that my body is changing, that some of my more masculine bodily features are becoming more feminine. I have an important chin, she says it has softened. I'm thinner and she affirms my silhouette is more feminine. I have quite wide shoulders, and she says they've narrowed (I have to give her somewhat of a point here, she had given my a jacket that I could barely fit into, and the other day I tried it again and it was perfect). And she also says I'm slowly growing boobs (I don't notice anything, but she had the change to study my chest closely, if you know what I mean ).

Have any of you had any similar experiences? Have you noticed any spontaneous changes in your body after you started CDing or being more accepting on it?

Kisses,
    Myrna

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Hmm.. not sure if that is possible or not... May have lost a few pounds or something because of your want to be feminine?

Granted, I do have a bit of a hypothesis about being able to change your structure to fit your lifestyle. I've seen people (including myself, and I'm a stick) that start to wear glasses have thier faces become more chubby to fit the glasses, and those that have switched to contacts have had their faces slim down. Quite odd in my opinion, and I think it may deserve a little research.

Your body will adapt to nearly any environment you put it in. Excess estrogen has been linked to "feminizing". As for the chin etc. I don't know of any scientific proof but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen eh?
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Jessica,
    I'm not on estrogen or any other outside interference with my biochemistry.

Sally,
    I also find it hard to believe, specially about my shoulders. One thing is losing some wheight, that's perfectly possible, but there's BONE keeping my shoulders in place, and somehow they fit better into this jacket now (maybe she sneaked into my house and changed it for a bigger size). And about the boobs, that'd make if I was gaining wheight, but not if I'm loosing it.
    Blah, I beleive she's probably more on the look out for any sign of feminity since I told her about Myrna.

Our bodies change over time in various ways. There is nothing much in the scientific literature about spontaneous changes but the evidence is there.
    My feet have gone down one size since I started CDing regularly - maybe the female shoes are altering my bone structure, who knows.
    If it happens the way you want it, just be glad.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I didn't say you were. I'm saying your brain will produce it if it deems it necessary.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

I have a degree in biochemistry and have never heard of this. Perhaps just the loss of weight puts less stress on your garments so they fit better all around and loss of fat around your neck makes your chin less pronounced. Without hormones, I do not know how changes like this would happen. Hey, be glad they are without drugs!
    Charlie

I think its possible actually
    When i first came here i had the body of Elvis Presley, now i,m closer to Lisa Marie Presley bodywise

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Which Elvis, DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    When i first came here i had the body of Elvis Presley, now i,m closer to Lisa Marie Presley bodywise
    I'm assuming the "young Elvis". The "old Elvis" was pretty LARGE!

I lost about 20 pounds from my Army days. It was all muscle. My old Army jacket fits quite loosely in the shoulders now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Little Girl
    I think you and your friend are just changing how you see yourself. For example, I've only just been doing this less than a week but when I look in the mirror I already look a lot more feminine to myself.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Oddly this is interesting being my wife mention something to me when I started dressing again about me changing too. Now she is unaware of my dressing. I think we try to build our female image more as time goes on and we change our eating habits.

I think it is your diet and the type of exercise your doing.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicaparkson View Post
    I didn't say you were. I'm saying your brain will produce it if it deems it necessary.
    That's exactly what my friend suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    We should patent this. It's much safer than plastic surgery, and there's no recovery time! Deb & Myrna Cosmetic Mindsets Inc. We'd get rich in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I have a degree in biochemistry and have never heard of this. Perhaps just the loss of weight puts less stress on your garments so they fit better all around and loss of fat around your neck makes your chin less pronounced. Without hormones, I do not know how changes like this would happen. Hey, be glad they are without drugs!
    Apparently I'm making my own drugs. I hope I don't get the FDA or the DEA knocking on my door! But wait, this is Argentina, if any authority finds out I'm producing drugs, they'll just take some for themselves and leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I think you and your friend are just changing how you see yourself. For example, I've only just been doing this less than a week but when I look in the mirror I already look a lot more feminine to myself.
    That was my first thought. But the first time I tried the jacket on, I seemed like The Incredible Hulk.
    And what is odd, is that during this last week I've received a few similar comments from people who don't even know about my crossdressing.
    Or am I somehow influencing how people see me? As I said on another post, I've even been able to pass as a girl... while totally in DRAB!! (four days beard included)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyrnaUY View Post
    And what is odd, is that during this last week I've received a few similar comments from people who don't even know about my crossdressing.
    Or am I somehow influencing how people see me? As I said on another post, I've even been able to pass as a girl... while totally in DRAB!! (four days beard included)
    Ok, Myrna. That LAST comment really got to me! U can pass as a girl in drab? Now, u really MUST post a picture of yourself. Please?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hold no degrees of any kind, but I will agree that there is a great deal of mind over matter, or in this case, body that can be accomplished. If you want it bad enough, your body can help you on your way. My breast size stays the same at 175 as it is at 200. They don't go away, the docotr said I would have to get reduction surgery to reduce the size of them, they are not your droopy man boos, they are fairly firm, I said no way!!
    I used to wear a size 11 women's shoe. Just about impossible to find what I liked, an 11 is now to big and a ten is purrfect. The down side was I had to replace my men's shoes, oh well.

No picture is needed. The thread is here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=mindsets
    It was not about what could actually be seen, but what could be felt, and that made other people see something completely different than what was before their eyes.

never underestimate the power of the psyche!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

My boobs are a bit bigger but the comes with age.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by MyrnaUY View Post
    Have any of you had any similar experiences? Have you noticed any spontaneous changes in your body after you started CDing or being more accepting on it?

I've actually notice similar things about myself. Since I've completely embraced myself for who I am, and been open to my fiance, my body has changed somewhat. My chest has grown enough that I can fit into an A cup bra without help now. Also, I now have what resemble hips which is awesome. I'm glad to see someone else is like me in that way. I guess I'm not going crazy after all. Lol. Oh, and I'm starting to have what resembles a butt now too.