Thread: Breasts

Breasts

I see some of your pictures and you dress where u can show cleavage. How do u do that to make them look so real. I would just love that look. If they aren't real what type are they and how do u make them look that real.
    May be a stupid question but I just now really got to where I am interested in looking more like a woman. though I would never go all the way it would be nice to look like a real woman occasionally.

There are many ways:

1. Breastforms with adhesive.
    2. Tape to bring the flesh of the chest together.
    3. Makeup to accentuate the cleavage.
    4. Water Balloons.
    5. Stuffed double bra.

You can use some of these together and get some really good effects. Really, it just depends on what your budget is and how much flesh you have to work with.
    "I know perfectly well I'm not where I should be"

Banned Read only
    Jamie gave you a great answer.

There are realistic looking breast forms that you can buy online that give lots of cleavage and blend into your skin. I never even tried that but know some crossdressers that use them and they look fabulous

This is what I'm experimenting with now:
    http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

I've used tape with good results, but it's a pain (quite literally).

I've used the "Diva", but it didn't work as well for me as for others. YMMV
    http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divax.cfm

girl next door
    Hiya Alexandria!

There are numerous threads on this subject, most of which are in the Clothing/Accessories forum. I did a search and found these results:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...archid=2484096

Personally, I'm very pleased with the results using NuBra featherlite http://www.nubra.com/NuBra_FL.htm an adhesive bra designed to afford GGs (and us) cleavage. You do need to have at least a little extra tissue in your chest area for it to work (it doesn't take much). More recently, I've found the same product (same manufacturer, without the brand name) at Target, at a lower price.

Good luck!
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 10-22-2008 at 06:55 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I have a bit of 'Man boobs', so it is a little easier for me to get the cleavage right.
    I use a padded pushup bra from the 'Ambrielle' line at JC Penney. Then I finish puffing up the breasts with a 1 - 1 1/2 cup enhancer. A little makeup to smooth out my chest skin tone with a slightly darker shade between the 'breasts' and Voila! Cleavage!
    I imagine that as I lose weight, my boobs will continue to shrink, I mean they have shrunk from a 44C to less than a 42B with the loss of 70 pounds. I did fill a 44C all by myself 5 years ago, just glad I am down from a 24W to an 18W now.
    Hope this helps.
    lisa E

mine are real thanks to estrogen and lots of tape and a padded pushup bra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    There are numerous threads on this subject, most of which are in the Clothing/Accessories forum. I did a search and found these results:
    Unfortunately, forum search results are only held for about 15 minutes.

If you scroll down slightly to the Tags area below the messages here, and click on the link marked "cleavage", you will be shown a list of some of the recent cleavage creation discussions.

For me breast enhancers and the right bra work fine. Some Victoria Secret bras, as well as some simple Gilligan & O'Malley bras (Target) work great at "lifting and unseparating".

I really like the Fashion Forms Enhancers (http://www.fashionforms.com/external_silicones.html) I almost always have two or three of them stacked in a bra most of the day long. They are available at many chain stores from JC Penney to Nordstrom (tho rebranded with a price hike) as well as in many online stores.

I'm interested in the Natural Enhancers (which come in a larger size and also have a nipple) but I haven't seen them in the local stores yet.

I've got a bit of the man boobs myself. A good push-up bra does some of the work. I also take a large rouge brush and lightly, very lightly draw on a sort of lower-case "m" with a dark blush to accentuate the cleavage.

Works pretty well, I think.

I definitely have the man boob thing too and have done amazingly well with a push up bra. I tried taping, which produced great results, but it irritated my skin.

If you have some natural material to work with, duct tape works fine. You wouldn't want to leave this on for extended periods, though. Check out the beauty forum, Gina CD has a nice post on an alternative method using balloons.

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    Unfortunately, forum search results are only held for about 15 minutes.
    Oops, thanx Tess. Now I know.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I just use helium balloons filled with water. Gives me a nice 38 C or D depending what size balloon I use.

It's really quite simple... I have large breasts!! That and a little bit of silicone push-up pad....

And what's even more amazing... Is yesterday I was giving GG's online advice on how to correct for having breasts where one is larger than another buy using push-up pads on the smaller one to make them appear the same... lol Told them I was the Queen of pushing things up!!! hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks for all the advise I will have to try some of them eventually. Unfortunetly my step daugher and grandson is living with us right now and I cant really do anything

my boobs

Hello I am lucky and have some man boobs, lost weight and kept the boobs, all I do is use some Tape to squeeze them together some under my boobs and wear a shelf bra, it works and they look great

I like the way that looks. Hopefully some day soon I can experiment with this.
    With my step daughter unemployed she is at home all the time I can't do anything
    Quote Originally Posted by LizBeth View Post
    Hello I am lucky and have some man boobs, lost weight and kept the boobs, all I do is use some Tape to squeeze them together some under my boobs and wear a shelf bra, it works and they look great

« тнε тεмртяεss »
    Mine aren't real unfortunately ;__;

It's just my corset and the angle of the camera that gives me the appearance of chesticles ._.;;

Banned Read only
    I have never tried prosthetic breasts that blend in with your skin color like some of my CD internet buddies use.

My boobs are real, I'm on female hormones and testosterone blocker too.

They are a good nice B cup and are still growing every day!

I would like to try the prosthetic breasts though.They seem fun!

Bustiers and certain kinds of bras, and tape.

Body Shaping garmets help give you a femme shape and make the breasts look larger

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Using the TAGS below you'll find my personal solution to this. It is called How to create credible cleavage - pics included.

I've got enough material to work with, so the results are very satisfactory.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones