Thread: My daily abuse at work, being CD

Gold Member

My daily abuse at work, being CD

hahahah yeah it is not mean abuse but pretty much not a day goes by when I don't hear about it...

We had a meeting and beforehand, everyone was worried about what would be said. I made a joke about our big boss might be coming out as TS. I said "Yeah the fat ba***** finally found a place that carries size 26" One of the ladies said "what size do YOU wear?" and without thinking I was like "20 top, 18 bottom" and then was thinking "Oh crap, did I just out myself again?"
    The meeting was BORING, something about sales and how the company was doing, Snoozefest.

AND today they were passing out these white packages with tees we are suppose to wear Tuesday, cause the big cheeses are coming in...
    When I walked to the front for our meeting my boss was just passing out packages, and handed me one [like Ok whatever]...

One of the ladies I work with who knows asked me in kind of a friendly-teasing tone "So did you get a woman's tee? "
    I was like "heck I don't know, is there a difference?" I opened the package and handed the tee to her and she was like "yeah this is the women's one..." So she gave it back and I told her I needed to get going [it was time to go home] and sai "Yeah, I got my knife, keys, smokes, badge, woman's tee shirt, I better go before Jeremy tries to fight me for the shirt." Poor Jeremy had this look like "uhhh, yeah sure..."

Then on the way out I dumped all my junk on the security guard's desk so he could make sure I wasn't ripping off anything. Another co-worker, Mike, asked "What are you doing with the woman shirt?" I kindly said "The boss gave it to me, now hold on while security inspects my package.... Alright, I guess my package passes inspection." Mike told security "He likes to say the word "package"...

But at least once a day I hear something about it. And yes, Tuesday, I will be wearing that femme tee. They are requesting we wear them, don't have to ask me twice!!

So as you can see, I get to suffer abuse on a daily basis cause I am gender-queer even in drab. I know everyone feels so sorry for me.

Karren Hutton, I feel your pain sister, I know you go thru this torture often.
    So who else has to suffer such horrid things like I do?
    And Karren sweetie, TRY not to take over the thread.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    so what exactly is different on a feminine T? is it the cut?

Banned Read only
    Some of the A-holez at my Methadone Clinic I go to everymorning say curt, ignorant remarks about my gender when I come into the clinic.

And that's not even the worst....Once a month we have to do a urine test in plain view of a councelor to prove we're not using Opiates anymore. That's the real TS girl Terror.I have to pee in front of a young man my age.

I'm starting to get comments about my hair quite frequently now. Its getting beyond normal guy length. I just tell'em one last time before it all falls out. I don't think its working but, oh well.

Getting close to my shoulders, by the way.

Baseball cap trick

I remember reading on TSRoadMap.com that Andrea started wearing a baseball cap before her hair started to grow and before she had her second FFS. Then when she came back, everybody was used to her wearing a cap and that gave her some time to better prepare her coming out.

Well, if you WANT people to notice, you could use subtle hints such as headbands or hair clips

To go back to the original thread, Mlle Erin, I'm not there yet, but I would prefer to have a complete change. I mean, I'd rather have people not notice anything until I want them to notice. And then, bang! Sudden change to girl. In any case, that's my plan. We all know that plans have a way of changing over time...

Cheers,

Melanie

And that's why NOONE at work knows I dress.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    so what exactly is different on a feminine T? is it the cut?
    The cut is dfferent-- a woman's t-shirt departs from the "T" shape, adding curves

yesterday one of my co-workers told me a really mean client of hers made the comment "nice skirt" to me in a very sarcastic voice. my co-worker said she almost asked the lady to leave.

it's nice when you're co-workers have your back like that.

Since no one at works knows it isn't a problem. The fingernails being longer than most men and the pierced ears may give a clue but there has been no comments. Keli

I've accidentally mentioned women's sizes instead of men's a few times. I don't think anyone noticed except my wife