Thread: Cowgirl!

Cowgirl!

Does anyone want to be a cowgirl? I don't mean the modern day in-your -face girls who act like men. I mean the Dale Evans type! I think it would be a blast to ride a horse in a long denim skirt with white tights that just show over my girly westen boots. A nice white western long sleeve blouse with all kinds of silver buttons on maybe some embroidery. Then the cowgirl hat sitting kind of back on my head with a braided string attached like the ones we had as kids! Or if you have to where jeans. How about very tight girl cut Wranglers, with those cool boot type mules that show a little heel with dark blue knee highs. The top would be a light blue denim long sleeve with silver accents. A cowgirls gotta have silver!

Has anybody ever ridden a horse dressed? Either Western or English? The girly English attire can be very sexy too!

Hmmmm.... NO!! rawhide and tassles.... horses hate me.... personally I'd rather have lace and silk... and go shopping at the mall!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nice idea, but i think with a tuck it could be painful

Well . . . I could consider the saloon girl thing (at least as far as fashion). She can keep the seedier parts of her job! lol

Whether they be old-time cowgirls, or even the current day ones...as long as they have a cowgirl hat on..I'm there. Unfortunately, the best I get is a dungaree skrt country look. Personally, I think the cowgirl look goes best with the more petite ladies.
    Kristen

Aah Yes, Dale Evans, queen of the west. I would love to ride a horse at full gallop and feel my boobies bounce. I could picture myself in a denim skirt, pink fringed shirt, white cowgirl hat, boots in the stirrups, sitting high in the saddle, and jiggling with every step the horse makes,

Another person I would like to be is Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, in that long saloon girl dress, diamond tiara and earrings, that gorgeous red hair, and flirting with Matt Dillon.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

OOOO, Oh, Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Nice idea, but i think with a tuck it could be painful
    I hurt just thinking about that, DJ!

However, what a GREAT Halloween dress up idea!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Barbara Stanwyck--from Queen of the Outlaws--Satin blouse, black leather riding type skirt with matching vest, boots and gloves with a matching black leather western style hat--oh and carring a quirt to whip her slaves--whoop I mean gang--lol--into line---YeeHaaa
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have A white western girls blouse with Embroidery on it A Denim layered skirt. white Leggs panyhose and cowgirl boots. The one thing I don't have is a cowgirl hat.
    Angie

I can’t ride a horse but I do ride a white stallion it’s a Harley-Davidson super glide anniversary (FXD35) in pearlescent white, I am putting together a “cow girl” type outfit to go riding in, A white fringed jacket, white mini skirt, white cow girl boots & white leather gloves. I will be using a full face helmet with black visor & my long blond wig. I can’t wait to se the reaction of male car drivers to this leggy blond all in white possibly showing her stocking tops and suspenders (garter belt) riding down the road. I am a bit of a show of but I just hope none of them crash not looking where they are going, Katie.

If it means wearing check shirt - er NO!

I'd rather dress like Dana Delaney did in Tombstone.

The "Dale Evans Look" - definitely yes!

The horse......... errr....... no thanks

What, no love for the Spanish hotties?

I'd be thinking more along Selma Hayek or Penelope Cruz in Bandidas. But alas, Selma Hayek's golden globes are not to be found on this lass And I'd leave the horses alone. My allergies don't tolerate 'em.

Kassandra

Talking

Giggles Have to give my age away damn One of the first outfits "borrowed" from an older sister was a Dale Evans cowgirl outfit!
    Acute little skirt with fringe on the bottom, a fringed vest, white blouce and yes cow girl boots. Guess I was about 4 at the time ahhhh memories

I have two horses and ride all the time. When it is warmer I will ride part fem, Grils low rise jeans and top, but I am off by my self for the most part. I do want to be dress and Have some pictures taken on one of my horses.

Annaliese

Cowgirl

Hi, I start every day dressed. Most of the time in denim. I have 4 denim dresses and 5 denim skirts, Cowgirl boots, big cowgirl hat and of I go to feed horses. I have 23 head on my little ranch. I love to get all dolled up and go for a ride. I have a big black and white paint stallion and I love to ride him in tight girls jeans, braw, brest forms, nice blouse. long wig an big hat. Get a lot of looks and honks from the cowboys driving by when I get to close to the street.
    COWGIRL LEANN

Banned Read only
    Cowgirl Leann, from what you've described there it sounds like you have a good time dressing up as a cowgirl.

For me personally, I dont like horses much, and not really into the cowgirl look. I'd wear some of my (mens) cowboy boots with fishnets, and leopard print dress (when I get it), corsets etc for a ****tier look, but not cowgirl. And I'm pretty much over check shirts.

Janie

Where I live we have lots of real cowgirls. You can tell them by the circle on their back pocket made by the Skoal can and the black teeth. It's not a look I really want to emulate. On the other hand, I used to live down the street from Patsy Montana before she died. I never met her though. That's a look I really like - all that silver, suede and fringe.

Oh yeah! I'd love to dress like a cowgirl if I could pullit off. I gots me some Wrangler Bareback jeans and some Rockies American Straight leg jeans. Only wore those twice but the first time I got pinched. LOL! If I had reacted verbally to that I doubt I'd be here today to post this. I been looking for a nice cowgirl blouse but my back amd shoulders are wide and the lasttimeI was a Sheplers trying one on ,Iripped it. Luckily the sales lady didn't see.