Thread: New Movie Out

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up New Movie Out

I saw Michelle & Romie "The Beginning" Yesterday...

One the of the main Characters was a Trans having SRS. It played very nicely in the movie. I though the movie was very tastefully done... Props to the movie. Did anyone else watch it? Comments good or bad

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

crap, I started to record it on tivo because I loved the original so much, then I went "oh geez.. this is a horrible made-for-tv movie with bad actors and paula abdul.. skip!"

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks Jo Ann for the link. Not the highest costing production movie out there, but I like the exposure it gave, subtle and not overwhelming.

:Power: Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory