Thread: Sister-in-law continued

Sister-in-law continued

Recently I posted that I outed myself to my sisters-in-law and it went well with the two, I have six on my wife's side and we have tried to keep close since my wife passed. Anyway today the two oldest were over for coffee and pie and I dressed for them and it was so much fun for the girls to sit and talk. Mary being the oldest and only a few years older than I was so impressed with my look she wanted to know how I was able to look so good and wanted to know who did my makeup. When I told the about the You Tube connection and tuderial she said show me how. So being a good girl I helped her with the foundation through the eye makeup. There is something wrong with that picture and I said it should be the other way around. Judy said just before they left and hour and half later that she wanted to know what I was wearing under the mini skirt and I replied, panties of course. We laughed and then she made the comment, is this going to be a habit? I told her it feels right and probably will, if that will be a problem then next visit I want her in a skirt/dress more often. What a day, I'm still realing from the moment. Any of you girls have such a experience and if so how did it go for you? I finished the afternoon shopping for another skirt and found something nice for halloween to finish my costume. Hugs and Kisses, Keli

Thank you for sharing

Keli,

What a great story! It sounds as though you had a very close relationship with your wife's sisters...how nice!

But Keli, sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. Do you believe, her death has brought you closer to them? I for one would love to hear any news about follow-on visits with them.

Good for you Keli!

Hugs,

Paula
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Aspiring Member

Smile sisters in law

Keli, that is such exciting news.
    After all you've been through, to find such comfort with your wife's sisters.
    Isn't it a bit funny how easily women seem to accept us and are even willing to help? Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling deep down inside, doesn't it?
    I'm so very happy for you.
    You go girl!!!!
    Shari

Thanks girls, I have always had a great relationship with the girls and this past couple of weeks we have had such a time and they really think it is great that I do not have a problem with dressing. The next step is to tell my daughters before they hear it elsewhere. Thank you for your support and love. Keli